• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

:hi: girls :af: got me so on to 3rd round of clomid this month i am using everything conceive plus decaff green tea grapefruit juice if any of you girls used soft cups witch ones did you use think i am going to ask my doc if she will send me for a scan to see if i respond well on 100mg going to try and loses 2 stone then i am 10 stone on a good note i had a brill work out at the gym done 15minute run 5 minute walk 10 minutes on crosstrainer and some light weights feel great not done it for 3 weeks x x x x

Yes everything in moderation....I am an avid runner, done 2 full marathon and 8-10 half marathons all in the past 3 years. I absolutely love to run. I havent run a race since October of 2010 because I was afraid I would have to quit once I got pregnant. I decided that running is what I love and what makes me happy and I dont want to sacrifice it because i'm trying to get pregnant. If I dont get my BFP this week i'm signing up for a half marathon in September. I already have my training schedule ready and i'm excited. If it happens between now and then i'll cross that bridge but I just can't give it up any longer.

all I want----that stinks...but nausea is a good sign!! Hope its a good thing. Maybe you can test in the morning with me and we can share our results.

Running keeps you in great shape!!

I would like to wait and see if AF shows by Saturday and retest. I don't want a BFN to put me in a crappy mood like yesterday!!

This may change by the am!

i used the soft cups and got my BFP after the second month along with pre-seed and i used the ones i got at wal-mart

Well I'm 11 dpo and I really don't feel any different. I said I was going to wait to see if I'm late before I test. I just keep praying and having faith. 3 more days....

Sorry the witch got you Caz - It always make me smile a bit when weight is referred to in stones...sounds ....like a good workout routine.

Losing of the old lunch - huh? hopefully it's bfp and not just some kind of nasty bug.

MMcheek - how are you feeling? any updates from the doc, or are you just supposed to take it easy?

Leyoung - I too love to run but i've never particiapted in anything more serious than a 10k, running is so empowering. One month I thought i was preggers so I didn't run for a couple of weeks, so depressing..I was afraid the blastocyst (sp) wouldn't implant if I was working out, I read that exercise doesn't effect implantation in the least.

PS - this is going to be me later :wine: today sucked!!!

medea1978-I know! I have not stopped running but i just haven't been training for a race so i was getting sad not being able to compete or work toward anything. I'm already excited and feel less stressed because I have a goal in mind again!!

Medea1978- Thanks I just started cramping went running to the bath room and nothing was there. Yay! Hopefully I have some good news coming!

Well I think I am out. I wiped and it is now pink so AF is on her way. DH says it could be bleeding after sex. But we shall see. I am still having on and off mild sharp pains no cramps.

does anyone ever use this :bfp: just because they like to see the lines?? hahah

Lol I never did but is a good idea lol. I have to just wait and it see whats going on. Usually AF comes with a bang and bad cramps. But it only shows when I wipe it doesnt flow onto the pad at all.

Well, :witch: came. Not surprised after my temp drop this morning. So onto June. I'll check in occasionally to see how things go until the 31st!

Engineer-who knows I may be following you also. CM is now pink but not yet normal AF. Its not a flow just there when I wipe.

mzswizz, hope there's :af: for you. She's bugging me enough to cover more than one - durned cramps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->