• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Couldn't hold out. Bfn around 5pm. Now I'm convinced all these "symptoms" are in my head!!!!

All I Want, so sorry. I had lots of symptoms DH thought might have been in my head, but now he's decided they were just really bad PMS. Here's hoping you just tested a bit early.

Thanks for the wishful thinking!! At is due saturday, its Tuesday.....I need to re-freakin-lax!!!! Lol

all i want--i bet you will be able to relax now that you took the test! Hang in there:) I think i'm testing in the a.m. but i'm not expecting anything

Morning Ladies,

Well, I feel a bit down this morning because my temp has dipped again. Its still above the cover line and my boobs hurt like crazy, so I'm still quite hopeful as my boobs never really hurt. I was stood on the tram on the way home from work yesterday, leaning against a pole and ouch! the tram bumped and really hurt, then I noticed that they both really hurt, especially around the nipples. They are still really painful this morning.

I'm 8DPO today and I'm still not going to test yet, I know I'll only feel disappointed if its a BFN, so I'll give it a few more days, probably around 30th or 31st May.

I hope to see some more BFPs on here soon.

Mzswizz, I hope you are ok, don't see you here much at the moment. xxx

How are all the BFPs going? Many more symptoms?

Good Morning Ladies.
Katy78 - :hugs: No worries. We'll get our BFP together next month...78..I'm guessing that's your birth year too?

Thanks, Medea. Yes, 78 is my birth year too. I'll be 33 in July and I'm hoping for a bfp before then. When are you expecting your bfp? According to your ticker, we might be getting our results together. Good luck.

tested this morning at 12 dpo...BFN...now just waiting for AF to arrive.

Well its day 2 of seeing pink. Its not normal flow yet and its still light so hopefully I still have a chance if not then AF needs to come already.

9 Dpo and don't have any symptoms other then bb slightly sore but not constant just here and there. So hopefully. I've been testing for 4 days knowing very well it would be a bfn. Just praying to see that second line. Using ic but have frer will use it sometime this week debating to use it tomorrow.......fx for everyone.

Hoping there will be more BFPs. Im just watching the pink spotting to see what happens.

my birth yr is 78 as well will be 33 in oct. i am having severe headaches, my bbs are still really sore and i am sick off and on

Mzswizz - I really hop ethat that's implantation spotting - which would expalin the BFN if you are preggers.

TerriLou - Sorry to hear that your temp dipped again but you're in the implantation dip range, let's see if your temp shoots back up tomorrow..the Sore bb's are a good sign - do you normally get sore before AF?

Leyoung - Sorry you got a BFN. BFN's are heart wrenching, they really suck but don't count yourself out yet.

Katy78 - July Birthday, are you a Cancer? Sorry I'm big on horoscopes and dreams, I hit the big 33 in March -anyways -My ticker could be very wrong....I started working out again in March and it delayed my O by 10 days...I'm hoping that I O on Saturday - so far the OPKs have been negative but I have my fx'd for a long weekend of DTD.

Engineer Girl - Sorry the evil bitch got you.

Hey Medea - I never get sore boobs. They are a really sensual for me, but I nearly hit my Hubby last night as he went to touch them and they hurt so much. Still hurting now. I'm so tempted to test, but I'm determined to wait a few more days. I'll probably have caved in by the weekend as I'm also still having cramps, they have been constant (well, mostly) for the last 5 or 6 days I think. Hopefully it is a good sign, I'm so ready to be a mummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->