• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

I think i saw a hint of red in there so im just waiting for AF to come my way. Never really get excited when AF is late now seeing she tricked me twice already. Also i wasnt born in 78 but i was born in 89. Turning 22 on december 28th (christmas time baby). Im such a capricorn lol

If i start in the next few days I will be pretty familiar with my cycle so i may just go with having sex atleast every other day from day 8-16 or so. My husband gets anxious when he knows I got the smiley face on the OPK so I want to just chill. This will be my most stress free cycle yet! I"m ready. Good luck RayNicole!!

leyoung- put your running shoes on! Me, I'm more the ballet type...I'm putting my tights on :) lol

Terri Lou - how long is your luteal phase?

Mzswizz and AllIWant - capricorns huh? You guys are known for being money makers
mmcheek - I can see you being the well balanced Libra.

I'm a Pisces which is obvious in my awesomeness..lol

MzSwizz I know that you're going to take a step back if this isn't your month so I'm going to set up a June testers page. I'll send the link along later today..I've nver set up a thread before so this should be interesting.

all i want---running shoes are on! Already running with a friend this evening. I start training officially for my next half marathon on Monday. I will just play it by ear and adjust as needed once I get my BFP. I am already relieved to have something to train for. I feel less stressed already and i'm glad i'm not putting my life on hold any longer while we are trying for a baby.

Money makers huh? lol, well if you're anything like my Pisces husband then you are very stubborn....true?

Money makers sounds good lol. Medea good idea on the thread thanks.

Update:No red just EWCM and a little pink :saywhat:

mzswizz, STOP LOOKING!!! You are torturing yourself!! Put a blindfold on when you go. lol

It's sounding good Swizz - I hope this is your month

AllIwant - very true - I'm pretty stubborn

I don't know how to link the new site into this post but the title is,
"****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP"

AllIWant-sounds like a good idea lol. No more looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member