• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Ok ok I caved in and looked one last time and it isnt light pink any more its more of a darker pink so AF is slowly but surely coming my way. Atleast Im ready for her and now I get to enjoy some wine :haha:

I enjoyed some wine last night..me and the OH make wine all winter and drink it all summer...we had some pinot noir from 2009 last night..it was so nice, went well with the mild weather.

My DH bought Arbor Mist the white zinfadel. Wasnt able to enjoy any since I didnt know what was going on but now oh yeah Im getting me some tonight...even though that sounded so wrong right now :haha:

Lol. Ugh i dont feel good at all. I dont even think I will be able to drink wine tonight. Feeling sick right now

I dont know i feel like im going to vomit right now and im feeling a little light headed. I dont know whats going on. The feeling just came over me hard

I'll stay tuned..I hope you feel better, kind of...has your bleeding picked up any?

mzswizz--this would be good...all of this pink spotting the last 2 days could have been implantation and this could be the start of your symptoms!! If no AF by tomorrow morning you should test again:)

Medea-to my surprise it didnt pick up yet. If anything its fading away more then coming. And im laying in bed as we speak because i really feel like any second i am going to run to the bathroom and be kissing the toilet. I think i shouldnt have ate a salad.

Leyoung-thanks for the PMA. hoping that is whats really going on.

I feel super tired. Even though i havent done anything yet i feel like i did a whole day's worth of things.

so after bd'in it didn't pick up any. i think you should test if neg enjoy tht wine

Well i fell asleep and didnt even know it until i was woken up by my barking puppy. DH and i didnt BD yesterday because we wanted to see whats going on. Well after waking up i went to the bathroom wiped and it was barely anything there.

well yu would not be the first women to mistake implataion for af if thts the case

The last time i fell pregnant, i had implantation spotting. I wiped saw pink then the same day nothing else after. This time its not spotting because its not a few drops but its not bleeding either because its not a flow it doesnt evem touch the pad, its just there when i wipe. If it is implantation then i mustve ovulated later or implanted late either way just hope it is pregnancy related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->