• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

if it is late implantation, it would make since why i got a BFN 2 days before AF

When I was preganant I thought I had the flu becasue I was really sick ...when the Dr asked me if I could be pregnant I said no because I thought i had my period at that moment. For me it was a little more than pink but never fully became AF

It lasted for about 4 days

Medea-Thanks that gives me hope. Probably will buy a test tomorrow morning and test just to see. Thats if AF doesnt come full force.

AllIWant-Thanks my mind is going through different emotions. Im nervous then Im scared then im excited. I just dont want it to come back negative

it just doesnt make since if you normally have af come on with a bang unless we are all blessed with another BFP. i would be on pins and needles i have never had implantation bleeding so i would be going nuts but i have had friends swear the had a period and then got a big surprise. i just wish we knew when for sure you o'd i cant wait for you test

This better not be a whacky AF again. My body needs to get it together,

so i read just a min ago about implantation bleeding and i would like to hear all of you symptoms and what you felt like about 10 days ago

I was having sharp pains on and off at first they were intense then as days went by, they became mild still on and off. I was moody incresed sex drive and also tired oh and increased appetite always craving sweets too. My bbs would hurt on and off. And now whacky AF

Terri Lou - how long is your luteal phase

Hey Medea, I don't really know, I only started temping last cycle and although FF put me in as a possible ovulation, I don't think I did. If I did actually ovulate then, the luteal phase would only have been 6 days. Last cycle, it said I possibly ovulated on CD25 of the 31 day cycle, but I couldn't really see any signs that I did, this cycle, it was on CD16. There's a huge gap between the 2, so there's nothing conclusive. I'm currently on CD24.

I've never felt pain like this in my boobs, I knocked one of them again earlier on and I could have cried. There were loads of people around me, so I couldn't express how I wanted to. It is mostly around the sides, but the nipples kill too. I'm not good with pain, I'm a bit of a wimp if I'm honest!

I'll let you know what my temps do in the morning when I check again.

The cramps have subsided a bit now, but they are still there, I notice them every now and again.

I promised myself that I wouldn't symptom spot, but I didn't think I would notice anything like this.

Terri lou - Doesn't sound like symptom spotting to me - sounds like something is calling your attention to it b/c it hurts like hell..too bad about the luteal phase being all over the place..mine is 13 days like clockwork...once I o that is...

I'd hate to get you excited but itf I were to judge simply on your bb's I'd say that you're preggers...can't wait to see tomorrows temp.

1 dpo-11 dpo sore bbs
9-10 dpo cramps 9 & 10 dpo BFN!!!
10 dpo nausea/tired
11 dpo sore bbs

I really hope so Medea (obviously), I'd hate to be in this much pain for nothing. I have a friend who was begging me to test earlier on, it was quite funny really, she said she would buy the test for me. She stood gobsmacked when I told her I have a bag of 25 at home and I'm resisting the temptation to use one (at the moment!!!!). I want to wait until I'm at least 10 DPO. This is an awkward thing when cycles are so higgledy piggledy, you never know when Af is actually due to show her ugly face.

I'm excited, nervous and scared all at the same time.

So is it true if you are pregnant your cervix feels like puckered lips? I haven't tested today I chickened out lol should I test in the morning or is it ok to do it tonight?

I was having sharp pains on and off at first they were intense then as days went by, they became mild still on and off. I was moody incresed sex drive and also tired oh and increased appetite always craving sweets too. My bbs would hurt on and off. And now whacky AF

girl all except the spotting you sound word from word like me. when are you testing. the only thing with me is that i get waves of feeling sick not really green all the time and my head kills from time to time

You should test in the morning. They say FMU is the best to use

So is it true if you are pregnant your cervix feels like puckered lips? I haven't tested today I chickened out lol should I test in the morning or is it ok to do it tonight?

i had never tried to feel for my cervix until the month i got pregger but i couldnt nor could my dh find them. i thought that was prolly a good sign

girl all except the spotting you sound word from word like me. when are you testing. the only thing with me is that i get waves of feeling sick not really green all the time and my head kills from time to time

Earlier after i had my salad, I felt like i was going to vomit and I felt light headed I dont know why. I am going to wait and see if AF comes full force today or tomorrow if not then I will test maybe thursday or friday most likely friday

i agree in the morning although i got my faint pos at night and my 3 a.m test then my 9 a.m was neg. i could hold pee very long this is my 5th pregnancy after all so iff you pee in the early hours test with tht

Ok I will I checked my cervix today and it has never felt like that before. I'm excited but keeping my cool at the same time :)

Earlier after i had my salad, I felt like i was going to vomit and I felt light headed I dont know why. I am going to wait and see if AF comes full force today or tomorrow if not then I will test maybe thursday or friday most likely friday

girl i am so waiting to hear. i kinda thought i was pregnant when i tried to have a wine cooler and after to sips had to go lay down was light headed and sick. it was like my baby said no thaks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->