• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

yeah after laying down I was feeling much better. The thing is I have been eating salads like all this week and I wasnt getting sick and today I just wasnt feeling good at all. I cooked steak and rice and the smell wasnt bothering me but now I just feel like vomiting. I hope i didnt get hit with a stomach virus.

please dear lord look down on mzswizz right now i feel like sometime you try teaching us patients and that is an awesome gift, but i truly pray for clarity. i pray that you be with her in the trials to create a family after the loss of your precious child. i know that you know all. i pray for her. in Jesus name, Amen

goodnight all i am going to the gym and then to bed. i pray for all of you and you are so in my thoughts. i truly have love for you guys.

terrilou have you tried checking your cervix

Hi mmcheek, well, I have tried checking at random times through the cycle, I never really know exactly what I'm feeling though, I think its quite low at the moment, feels quite hard in the middle and really soft around it, so wouldn't know how to class it. Not even 100% sure I've got the right bit, apart from I know sometimes the bit I do notice is so high I can't reach it and sometimes I can reach past it.

please dear lord look down on mzswizz right now i feel like sometime you try teaching us patients and that is an awesome gift, but i truly pray for clarity. i pray that you be with her in the trials to create a family after the loss of your precious child. i know that you know all. i pray for her. in Jesus name, Amen

Thanks for the prayer mmcheek!! Godd night to you. Have fun and be safe

I'm afraid of cheking my cervix..sounds funny I know, but I just have no idea what I"m looking for.lol

Morning Ladies,

Well, temp has gone up again this morning, I'm still not going to test. Funny though that the last few days, I have really felt like I was possibly pregnant, but today, I really don't. Boobs are really sore still, but I just have that feeling. Maybe I'm better feeling like that, then I won't get the temptation to test too early.

mmcheek, that was a lovely prayer.

Update: DH and I DTD last night and it was only a medium size spot of pink the rest was cm. So we waited to see if AF jump started and well....NO PINK TODAY NOTHING BUT CM. DH wants to go get a pregnancy test.

mzswizz---I agree with your DH...go get a pregnancy test!!!! I am anxious for you.

Good Morning Ladies

Terrilou - I'm glad to hear your temps are back up. I hope they continue to climb.:happydance:

MzSwizz - Go forth and test

LauraJoann :hugs:

i heard that pink or red mixed with cm appears more anyway cuz its diluted

Update: DH and I DTD last night and it was only a medium size spot of pink the rest was cm. So we waited to see if AF jump started and well....NO PINK TODAY NOTHING BUT CM. DH wants to go get a pregnancy test.

:test:we are here for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->