May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

all i want--i woke up sweating too but remembered i turned off my A/C last night on accident..haha

I am due for AF this weekend. If she doesnt show by Tuesday i'll test again but i dont suspect i'm pregnant.

I'm in New England, a little too early for the AC!!!
Tuesday is a good goal. I AM NOT BUYING ANY TESTS. I'm sure she will show Saturday. GNO, so if she does I can relax and have a glass of wine

It is in the 90's where I am!!! We NEED a/c. I still have 2 tests but i'm going to the beach tomorrow-Tuesday and i'm not bringing any tests with me so i'm not tempted. But I am bringing tampons as that is what I am expecting to need.

Mzswizz----you tested yet????!!!

Good idea!
I wish I was going to the beach!! Jealous. It's just starting to warm up in CT. Last week was rain everyday, and yesterday was almost 80.

AllIwant - This weekend is supposed to be gorgeous. Most women who turn up prego don't have many sypmtoms so your lack of symptoms is a good thing.

My temps have been all over the damn place so fat this month..they're usually stable but not this time around I've gone from 96.8 to 97.5 in one day..crazy

Does anyone know how to imbed a link to a thread?

Well i was going to buy a test but now i dont have to because when i went to use the bathroom, it was pinkish red so that means AF. Oh well

not feeling much today. 10dpo and did a Frer and IC and of course BFN. no symptoms after the test other then bbs a little sore but when i touch/probe them. I'm getting impatient since idk when af is due. either this weekend or monday. my O was all over the place so not sure what to believe. i had ov bleed on cd 12 but FF with temps says i ov on cd 16 and i think i had a pos opk on cd 15. big gap ugh. tried opk but wasnt sure either. this tww is going by fast but yet too slow. I just want to know............fx for everyone

ok AF is suppose to be here but she MIA so keeping fingers crossed!!! still had a neg test this morning but im not worried that it was neg till eather AF is here of has been mia (missing in action) for a lil bit then its back to the doc for me and some type of med to help the doc jus kinda left me hung out to dry and she was like i hope to see u soon with a pos prego test! i wasnt mad untill i read alot of threads and such that she could have meds such and clomid for the ovulation and one to start my periods back up because i do have a history of not getting AF for some time 6 months at a time and i havent been on bc for close to 10 months with only 2 AF grrr i hate thins crap!!! sorry i needed to vent i do like my doc but if i want a second option that means i have to change my doc! due to im a military dependent and we have to get referred to another doc for a second option so my plan of action is if AF has till june 7th to show up i think that is plenty of time cause that mean already 1 month of abnormal cycle with no ovulation and im not joking around with the doc anymore im goin in there and telling her she is putting me on these med cause something isnt right!! sorry lil edgy bout this topic i have just been upset with this crap and im so ready to be back to normal with my body to try on having baby #2

sorry ladies i need to vent badly!! hope what i typed makes sense lol
oh btw my OV ticker isnt right obviously

have a good day ladies!!!!

Could just be the beginning mzszwizz, that's how mine starts.
Or it could not be. lol I'll tell you it's definitely one of the two. How's that for a vague answer??

Everything is vaugue when it comes to knowing wheter or not we are PG...every sign of AF is also a sign of PG..Crazy!!

AF hasn't arrived but I took a test at lunch and BFN. I want to give up but DH said to hang in there so I will. Only 13 dpo af is due tomorrow so we will see..... I'm sad.

raynicoleh-Hang in there!! We are right there with you. Don't give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->