• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

It seems like its AF now. Not a flow but its now an orange like color so yes af is coming shortly. She needs to start flowing already

raynicole-yes its definitely hard. This is only my 3rd month and i'm already frustratead. My BFF got pregnant in her first month trying and we were hoping to be pregnant together! I'm trying to be very patients and doing other things to take my mind off of it.

Mzswizz-I hope AF starts flowing for you! Sorry she is coming but atleast you know now. Hang in there!

I think I'm going to just go take a nap. might make me feel better. Talk to yal later.

I'm with everyone testing maybe tomorrow :) I'm super excited i will be going to see my dr on next tueday

af got me so im out for nother month :-(

Good luck to all you ladies who are due to test soon

:nope:i hve to say i think tht my body hates me today. i am so sick, vomitting for the first time, my head hurts, my bbs hurt and itch so bad:nope:

Ok now i think my DH thinks im crazy. I told him AF has started and he said when you go to the bathroom again he want to see (weird i know). So i went to the bathroom and then wiped and look and behold LIGHT PINK BARELY THERE!! all he did was look at me and say ummm oh yeah it really did start. Im like no it just looked like it was going to start. And he said look me and you both know that we both think you are pregnant. Spotting is lighter than your normal flow and its not even a flow and also we TD yesterday so it couldve been spotting aftrr sex which therefore made it look a little darker. He said when i get paid and your normal flow doesnt start we are getting you some tests so just have to wait.

I caved.12dpo BFN. I'm signing out. Good luck everyone!! It was nice chatting during the tww. I'm having fun this summer!!! Stress free!! Peace ladies!!

I got my :bfp:! I tested a day later than planned bc I was too nervous about getting a BFN...tested this am and it was tuning pink almost as soon as I pulled it out (I'm 16DPO)! Good luck to those remaining May testers and those trying again in June!:dust:

I got my :bfp:! I tested a day later than planned bc I was too nervous about getting a BFN...tested this am and it was tuning pink almost as soon as I pulled it out (I'm 16DPO)! Good luck to those remaining May testers and those trying again in June!:dust:

Congratulations Betsy, hope its a happy and healthy 9 months for you. I think we all needed this too, its been a while since we saw a new BFP! What were your symptoms before you tested?

My temps went up again this morning. FF says test on 5th June, which would be 19 DPO, but I reckon I'll try on 31st May, just to get it in to this month, 18 DPO seems really late, so 14 DPO sounds better. I'm still not feeling it though, apart from that my boobs are still killing. Cramps seem to have subsided, but my back is hurting now. I do have trouble with my back anyway, so I don't know if its that playing up or not.

Congrats Betsy!!

:hugs: to all the witch is visiting.

As for me, i noticed it only gets like a tangerine color when i am active, DTD or laying down sleeping at night. As the day passes, it becomes lighter so i told DH that im not going to say AF started unless i see super dark red like a burgundy and a super heavy flow. Once again nothing on the pad only when i wipe and i should be wearing the thinnest panty liner ever because nothing is there im just wasting pads :dohh:. Well we shall see. Im not paying attention to it anymore unless it becomes regular AF if not then I know something is different. DH gets paid next friday so thats a week from now which is good, it gives me time to see whats going on

mmcheek-Thanks. AF should be over June 2nd. I am going to have a small glass of wine and go the ntnp route by taking a break. I need a new mindset. Couple of days ago I had burst into tears and my DH hugged me because he already knew why I was crying. It's just because of the fact that I've been trying so hard and kept trying new things and still no result and I just felt like a failure and I just started crying because it hurts emotionally and mentally. So now I have to do whats right for DH and I

mzswizz, There must be a plan set for you. You are only 22, I am 26 also still very young. Have fun!! Enjoy life and in time you will be graced with the gift. It's summer!! Your time will come :) xox and mine too!!

MrsD1606 - Sorry the iwth got you.

MMCheek - are you feeling any better?

AllIwant - those are awesome words you spoke to MzSwizz - I know you're heart broken rigth now Swizz but it's true , you are young and this just wasn't your month. When I feel down about AF I try and thing about al of the women who are having uch a hard time ovulating and all of the poeple who are truly unhealthy in the world and it gives me hope that sooner or later (hopefully sooner) it sill be our time to start our family...

AllIwant - Enjoy your summer and hopefully I'll run into you again on here some day .

:happydance:BetsyRN
- WHooohooOOOOOO:happydance: COngratulations. H&H 9 months - Could you pleae share your symptoms for us obsessive symptom spotters??

TeriiLou - Yes!! CLimb temp Climb - your chart is really shapping up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->