• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

I think the m/c is what set me to i GOT TO HAVE A BABY mode. So thats why im just relaxing. I know one day it will be our time and yes im still young. Right now im going to focus on DH and I. Our 2 yr wedding anniversary is in July and father's day is in june plus i have alot of baby showers to attend between this month and next month so i am going to be pretty busy.

:nope::sick:
MrsD1606 - Sorry the iwth got you.

MMCheek - are you feeling any better?

AllIwant - those are awesome words you spoke to MzSwizz - I know you're heart broken rigth now Swizz but it's true , you are young and this just wasn't your month. When I feel down about AF I try and thing about al of the women who are having uch a hard time ovulating and all of the poeple who are truly unhealthy in the world and it gives me hope that sooner or later (hopefully sooner) it sill be our time to start our family...

AllIwant - Enjoy your summer and hopefully I'll run into you again on here some day .

:happydance:BetsyRN
- WHooohooOOOOOO:happydance: COngratulations. H&H 9 months - Could you pleae share your symptoms for us obsessive symptom spotters??

TeriiLou - Yes!! CLimb temp Climb - your chart is really shapping up

i am the sickest ever i think i am dying:sick:

MMCheek - Sorry you're really sick...I was nasty pukey sick for 6 weeks when I was PG..I would suggest thinngs to help,,,but nothing really did help..just time!! I bet it's a boy!!

MzSwizz- I was the same way..I was def not trying to get ppg when it happened..but once I had my mond wrapped around it Iit was all I wanted and when I lost him..I lost my mind too..nothing else mattered but filling that void, I can honestly say though, in hindsight, that I've enjoyed these past 11 years immensely.

Medea-yes i was trying to fill the empty space. So now i am going to let go and move on.

MMCheek - Sorry you're really sick...I was nasty pukey sick for 6 weeks when I was PG..I would suggest thinngs to help,,,but nothing really did help..just time!! I bet it's a boy!!

there has been no boys born into my husbands family in 20yrs his brothers kids r girls so thtd be cool do really like my girl name though lol the boy to but the girl name is so cute

She just got me!!!! Not her usual appearance first thing in the morning...Right now as i'm sitting at my desk. RUDE!!! lol

Congratulations Betsy, hope its a happy and healthy 9 months for you. I think we all needed this too, its been a while since we saw a new BFP! What were your symptoms before you tested?

Thanks! I'm hoping so too! I'm of course nervous after what happened to me last time but my MD wants an early US to make sure this pregnancy is in the right place, so that will hopefully be next week or the week after.

After getting so many BFNs when testing early that made me (even more of) an emotional wreck, I had promised myself I wouldn't test until 15DPO. A 14-day LP would be the longest my body has on its own. I got sore-on-the-sides boobs starting about 2DPO (usually only my nipples get sore so this was different); that has not gone away and probably spread to all-over-my-boobs sore by 14DPO. Then starting 12DPO, 2 days before I expected AF, I started getting these brief sharp twinges in my lower abdomen. I thought for sure AF was starting! And I had orangeish spots on TP when I wiped from 13DPO to 14DPO, which is what usually happens right before AF shows....but she never did! The sore nipples started yesterday, which was 16DPO or 4w2d, and I actually had a little nausea after I ate dinner last night -- but it's too soon for that, right?

mzswizz -- I know exactly you feel! It seems like the last year has revolved around baby-making; I kept telling my husband I couldn't wait to go back to having sex for fun! I think I decided that me being a perfectionist was what made it so hard...I've gotten every job I've ever wanted, love the work I do, married a great man...I thought for sure I'd be one of the girls that got pregnant the first month off BCPs. When it didn't happen, I def felt like a failure. I am in tune with my body and I've used OPKs since we first started trying -- how could all of these other people get pregnant by accident??? I just kept trying to repeat what my husband said after my ectopic: We are not going to let this define us. So, I tried not to obsess as much and I tried to only allow myself 2-3 days a month to have a pity party (the day AF showed.) It def hasn't ben easy, though. Hang in there -- your time will come, I'm sure. You've gotten pregnant before, so at least you know its possible. It's sounds like you've got a busy few months ahead. Enjoy the wine drinking you'll still be able to do -- have one for me!

Lol, could of been worse timing I'm sure!!! How was your wine last night?? Did it relax you!!

Thanks Betsy for the PMA and I will most definately have a glass for you :haha:

AllIWant-Didnt drink the wine last night because DH and I was fixed on the tv while watching Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls basketball game GO HEAT!! lol

Ohhhh...AllIwant, sorry she showed...:cry:

Betsy - Really enjoyed your post. Good luck to you in all you do!! LOL...3 day max pity party is my motto too..although lately I've only allowed myself 2 days.:thumbup:

Thanx for sharing your symptoms.

Don't be sorry Medea!!! You can't always get what you want!!!

Which in my case I usually do....So this is new to me!!

I realllly wanted a puppy back in November and my hubby said no he didn't want one right now, and blah blah blah...so I was a snot and so mad....and wouldn't let up about it...and finally he said good I hope you know you ruined your xmas present bc that's what I was getting you anyway....

Man I felt like a jerk!! So I am learning patience, and that you can't always have instant gradification!!

yeah, I then felt like a spoiled brat. Thankfully my Hubby knew that already when he married me. Speaking of, my poor baby is being spayed today. Waiting for them to let me know when to pick her up :(

Ok 14 dpo really bad cramping last night but still no AF I want to wait two more days before I test again... What yal think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->