• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

ray-i say test. and alliwant- we will just rename you spoiledbrat haha and she will recover fast

*** Hey ladies, you will find me in the June thread under SPOILED BRAT***

JKJK I'm really not. Maybe just a little....

Just checking in...was supposed to test on the 26th. No AF yet, will test in the next couple of days if she doesn't show. No pg symptoms either! :(

Well now im really looking forward to my break because I spoke with DH over the phone and I can tell he was upset that i got AF and he was like what did we do wrong what happened for us not to concieve. I told him most likely I ovulated late and we didnt catch the egg because we really wasnt DTD after what we thought was OV. And he's like well then when your period stops I guess we have to DTD every day because one of those days will be OV day. Hope I dont :sleep: through the TWW next cycle :rofl:

Well now im really looking forward to my break because I spoke with DH over the phone and I can tell he was upset that i got AF and he was like what did we do wrong what happened for us not to concieve. I told him most likely I ovulated late and we didnt catch the egg because we really wasnt DTD after what we thought was OV. And he's like well then when your period stops I guess we have to DTD every day because one of those days will be OV day. Hope I dont :sleep: through the TWW next cycle :rofl:

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that AF showed up ... it really is devestating every time she shows her ugly face... I keep leaning towards using OPKs but I keep changing my mind...me and OH just DTD every chance we get to see each other on weekends and hope for the best...I know so many people get preg when they stop trying or relax...lol I dont know how they do it!!!! My mom was one of those cases..she was told she couldnt conceive so she adopted my brother...4 years later she got pregnant with me. So I guess there is hope..I dont know how she did it..I would go crazy after waiting that long!!

Skeet-i dont know how they do it either but its worth a try. I tried whenever we feel like it and that didnt work, tried every other day and that failed so we are going to try every day

Well I just took one I saw a bunch of specks where the positive line is supposed to be Dh said it's a faint positive but I'm not convinced. I'm going to wait one more day and test in the morning with Fmu. Keep praying for us please. Fx' d by the way it was the wal mart brand.

Well I just took one I saw a bunch of specks where the positive line is supposed to be Dh said it's a faint positive but I'm not convinced. I'm going to wait one more day and test in the morning with Fmu. Keep praying for us please. Fx' d by the way it was the wal mart brand.

Sending lots of :dust: your way! Good luck with your HPT tomorrow! FMU is always best, so if you're getting even a HINT of a positive now, I bet you'll get a strong :bfp: in the AM! Good luck, hun!!!

Update: still no AF, but negative HPT. I'm either 10 or 12 dpo, depending on whether I go by temps or CM.

12 dpo a few symptoms that can be explained with PMS except my bbs sore. I have never ever had sore bbs, but this month they are sore and hurt when i press on nipples (sorry tmi) anyway I wanna say i'm out cuz i don't want to be disappointed but at the same time i want it so bad that i'm still hoping that this is my month. I hope we all get our BFP this month.

RayNicole-Good luck keep us updated

Jess-you're not out until AF shows her face.

Momwannabe-if you never had sore bbs then it is a good sign leading towards pregnancy. Before i found out i was pregnant last year, my bbs were hurting so bad nothing could touch them and it felt like i was getting hits with bricks every time i walked so it is a possibility.

Well cd2 and AF is back to normal which is good. My next af will be due July 1st!! A whole month free of no AF o yeah :happydance: o yeah :happydance: :haha:. So i will have a month to enjoy my DH and just have fun. After the talk, the intimate kissing was AMAZING!!! It made me forget the word temping quick lol. Maybe i dont suppose to worry and let it happen on its own. My DH keeps telling me, when you got pregnant we wasnt using any methods just DTD and that worked so lets do it! Lol im feeling good about this break i might be on once a week or so dont want to be out until july because that would be tooo much catching up to do lol

well i am feeling much better today. i forced myself to the gym yesterday and i think tht did it. i think my baby doesnt dig laziness or bad nutrition cuz i notice they better i eat the better i feel. well i use to be a personal trainer then was in the army and dad is still in army so i guess my bean want the best of health lol

well i am feeling much better today. i forced myself to the gym yesterday and i think tht did it. i think my baby doesnt dig laziness or bad nutrition cuz i notice they better i eat the better i feel. well i use to be a personal trainer then was in the army and dad is still in army so i guess my bean want the best of health lol

Yes am I going crazy? Am I just late this month? Somethings got to give eventually. Dh wants me to stay positive and I'm trying my best to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->