• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers...Join Me in the Hope for May BFP!! 83 members/13 BFPs!!

Mmcheek-well thats good that you are feeling better.

Ray-my last cycle was late. It was due March 22nd and ended up arriving April 16th! I kept taking tests and BFNs. I think you should do a blood test. We went and got one done and after the negative results, my body kicked into AF mode and she arrived a few days after the blood test. I say do blood work so atleastyou know whats going on.

Ray-thats how i feel tired of it. Thats why im taking my break.

Temps have gone up again this morning, boobs still really sore, but no cramping for the last couple of days. Went to Zumba class this morning, but couldn't do any of the boob wiggling as they hurt way too much.

The sun is shining here, but I've been flipping freezing for days, don't know why, Hubby says he's not cold at all. Got some fluffy socks on and a hat and been sitting on my hands trying to keep them warm. Its not working!

MzSwizz, sorry the nasty witch got you, but it seems you have a good attitude towards the next month, just enjoy your relationship and see what happens. Good luck. xx

Hehe, had to share this..... I have just shown my FF chart to my Hubby, after ovulation, my temps went up, then I had a sudden dip, then it went up and dipped again the next day. He asked me if that means we're going to be pregnant with twins? Hehehe, how wonderful that would be as he only really wants 1, but I would like 2 or 3. If we had twins, that would be so great. keeping fingers crossed before testing on 31st! Still sticking to that, then if thats negative, it'll be 5th June as recommended by FF.

TerriLou-thanks. Yeah my DH helps me keep the PMA. im ready to ttc. And im happy that he labels it as ttc and ntnp before he was saying ntnp and now he is like lets ttc stress free lol. So lets just see how a month of dtd works. Hope i dont :sleep: during the tww and testing lol. That would be pretty cool for twins. DH wants lots of kids and so do i. But twins at once i dont know how we would manage he still jokes around saying we are going to have quads etc lol but none runs in our family so its a slim chance.

You both seem to have a very good relationship, it is good that he talks to you about all this, my Hubby is quite shy, even with me sometimes, but we're getting there. He actually told me today that he would like a girl.

Twins I think I could cope with, triplets or more, I would be tearing my hair out. Bless her, my Sister was talking to my Mum the other day about being a surrogate for me if I every need it. She knows how much I want kids, she loved being pregnant, but just doesn't want any more kids. Its a really nice offer, but it would be a few years down the line before that would happen I think, there are lots of other things to try first, seeing this is only our third month TTC.

On June 17th it will make it one year of ttc. And April 2nd made it 1 yr since the m/c. It has been a long year but we both are still young. Im turning 22 this year and he is turning 23. I always wanted to start having kids before Im 25 i guess I just wanted to always start early. DH and I are trying to start careers so we can save up some money so we can go to the doctor if we dont concieve by then to figure out what the problem is. I think DTD every day until AF shows will help because if I do get AF that means Im probably not ovulating each month or something else is going on. Well the good side of everything is that we concieved once already so atleast we know that we can get pregnant and when I went ot my doc for an U/S he said i have tiny cysts on my ovaries and they will cause heavy bleeding and irregular cycles. So far my cycles were always starting on cd36 and for two cycles they have been late. My cycles were all over the place before I got pregnant so maybe thats a good sign :haha:. I know DH would never think of surrogates or adoption. If me and him cant concieve our own children then he wouldnt have it any way else which I agree I just want to be able to go through the experience. You have a wonderful sister. My sister wouldnt do that for me and I wouldnt want her to because she has already been through 2 c-sections and is going to have a 3rd one because she gotten pregnant 3 months after delivering her son. Wow here I am ranting on

i think thhas so much to do with are e stress of ttc is crazy i remeber when i was really young i never worried about these kind of things and then when i was tring to get preggers this time i was obessed. everyone said relax and i was like how do i do that and if i do i will miss the proper time. i have read alot about stressing and tring to get pregnant and i psycie has so much power. i would have never guessed. wonder why. listen i had a friend that just did it all the time and after awhile it caught the egg.

im sorry.i still find myself on this board.im just naturally drawn in to come back and check on everyone.

Swizz sorry to hear AF came but next month is yours!

ladies you all will get BFP soon! I know its hard but Be stress free about it and watch it happen!

i had an awesome day with my kids my daughter and i went to the gym had ma and daughter time then i took my son who is a wide receiver and very talented football player.
i spent the morning training him in drills then worked with him on getting his speed faster. i loved every second.
we were going to go to the pool but our dogs got out we chased them for an hour before getting the report the Military Police caught them first and took them to doggie prision. now we cant get them till tue.
a neighbor kid accidently let thom out not knowing how naughty they are and how fast they run

Hi ladies, been a while since I've been on....since then I have greatly been enjoying sharingoury news with close family and friends!! It was defiantly confirmed by a Dr. who as of now thinks I am about 5 weeks, EDD Jan. 22nd, 2012 :) Still waiting on scheduling my first OB appt., once nurse told me I would have to wait until I was 9-10 weeks, and I've read nothing but 8 weeks...so after talking with some other women that are pregnant in mu church ( I am # 6 to become preggo at our church, lol) I am planning to call back on Tuesday and get that setup! So far not really having any morning sickness....if I don't eat small things throughout the day I feel myself starting to get kinda green....other than that just tired and really sore breast (have already outgrown my little ol 34 B!!) Ahhh....they need to slow down! Anywho all I have for now ladies. GL to those starting new cycle and to those at the TWW....pray you all get your BFP's really soon!!!

Mmcheek-aww boo now your dogs will have a criminal record :haha: hoping tuesday comes quick for you because its hard for me to depart from my dogs for a long time. My dogs are just like yours. The minute they have a window of opportunity they take it. Since yesterday i have been feeling great. All the ttc baby research etc is out my head now and i just enjoy every day. I have two baby showers to go to and my friend is at the end of her pregnancy. You would think that i would be upset and despise (which i usually did :blush:) but i am completely happy and excited. Every morning i eat breakfast take my cod liver oil and my multivitamins and begin my day. Im just ready for my AF to stop so we can start the BD marathon lol.

Libralady-thanks. 5 more days AF should stop so im happy that tome is flying by and this cycle my flow has been lighter than normal. Meaning less pads ti change because with my normal one i would think im overflowing every hour. I know one day our blessing will come until then we're going to get it on :haha:.

Praying-thats wonderful news. Keep us updated. Hope all is going well. And i too am a 34B yay :haha:

look i know that you are taking your break and i support that completely but i suggest that you get look up meca powder it simply regulates the fertility travk hun. i used it they told me i wasnt ovulating at all the month before i got my BFP. i didnt want to take it laying down so read up on it. it is from purue. i know tht is missed spelled

good the nice thing about that herbal suppliment is that it is deigned to regulate the system. also make sure you take it the recommended way

still waiting on my period.
this is starting to bother me..
does anyone know how i can jump start it with out pills from the dr?

Now a 34 c....just like that mzswizz!! In one month..yikes, hope starts to slow down some (thanks God for TJMAXX is all I can say!)

ok so yesterday at 12 dpo i found a brown string of cm. let me describe how i found the brown string it might be tmi but i was in the shower and got an (tmi,tmi,tmi) ingrown hair between my ho ha and a hole, sorry tmi, anyway i was in the process of trying to get it and the string cm got on my finger and wiped it off, after i got out i did the qtip test which was told if blood on it would be af within 24-48hrs, well i used one end and came out white so did the other end and rubbed it closer to the cervix and was a tiny bit brown cm, so i put a pad on just in case and now nothing, i wiped and had bm and nothing, i (tmi again) then i checked my cm and it was clear/whitish with very little white clumps in it (almost like cream when clumps around the lid) i hope i'm explaining it right.........anyway i feel like af is fixing to arrive as had temp dip above coverline this morning but not reliable as i only had 3.5 hours of sleep. af usually shows up like this a brown cm spot on tp or light brown spotting and then blood the next day and full flow the 3rd and so on...... Ok i think i'm trying to give myself false hope. I really wanna be positive about and keep hoping it will finally be my month, but i think i'm out and scared to say it and jinx it. Just going crazy and trying not to be upset that af is showing herself ontime.

Sorry for the vent, will update if anything else happens

Baby dust to all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back