May Testers.....

I am 12 dpo here is my tests.. i just don't know anymore ....

Heather, I see something on the right picture. However, I have been repeatedly seeing lines on my own FRERs, and then they were actually negative. So I am becoming very wary of saying they look positive unless there is a definite line there. I could have sworn my last FRER was positive but nope.

Fingers crossed for you, though!

yall just don't know yall are making me so excited, i am not testing again until the 9th, so we will see!!

For almost 45 mins now I have been having this stabbing pain on my right side...its like between my ovary and groin area. I cannot ignore it is so sharp but it keeps happening on and off. It happens every 5-10 minutes...

9dpo here & I had to look that up :haha: I have been trying to relax this cycle.

I really have no symptoms & so I'm not thinking this will be our month. Last month when I got my faint line I had really sore bbs so this is my reasoning.

I have been exhausted but I can say that is work and kids getting to me.

As for next month I think I'll ntnp & just go with that for a bit and see what happens. AF is due may 12 & if no show I'll test the 13th.

I'm sorry Brandi :hugs: enjoy your summer!

May I join? Testing 5.21 (if I can wait that long!)

For almost 45 mins now I have been having this stabbing pain on my right side...its like between my ovary and groin area. I cannot ignore it is so sharp but it keeps happening on and off. It happens every 5-10 minutes...

That happened to me too! Then I had cramping the last 2-3 days and a temp dip today. Hoping to God it goes back up tomorrow!

Mom2, how long is your LP usually cause it looks like you're only 10dpo, is that when your temp normally drops? I've seen charts drop and get a :bfp: anyway. You're not out til AF shows.

:dust:

Usually it is 14 days, but I've had 12 day ones as well. I just don't like how my temps dipped every day for 3 days and only went up a little today. I'm hoping she doesn't!

Welcome to those that are new. Welcome back to those who a rejoined us.

Sorry to those that the witch has got. Have we had any BFP yet?

Afm ...cycle day 15, not sure if I have ovulated yet. Temp says today/tomorrow ish. Ff says possibly day 11 but has not confirmed yet. I have had some slight spotting today and a temp dip. Not sure if it is the witch 10 days early or a really weird ovulation. I have never spotted mid cycle, so we will see tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that we get some good news soon!

That happened to me too! Then I had cramping the last 2-3 days and a temp dip today. Hoping to God it goes back up tomorrow!

let me know how it goes, it is still happening lol. Just switching to left/middle now

Woke up four or five times last night with heartburn/reflux and feeling sure I was gonna vom. To add to it, woke up at 1:30 ready to burst and again at 5:30. I had best to nothing to drink last night. Seems it'd be too early to feel any symptoms but that was highly abnormal. Made me raise an eyebrow being yesterday I woke up with a headache and feel real nauseous. That passed by noonish tho...

According to FF I'm only 4dpo (if I go off ovulation pains & cm - I'd say I'm probably more like 6dpo). How early do you supposed I'd be feeling things?
I don't remember when things kicked in with my son. I did have IB with him at exactly 7 days after BDing... And from there all I remember is peeing a lot (but I also ended up having a UTI).

So this morning I've had period like cramps on and off....I had these same types of cramps when I was pregnant with my girls! But not until like 12/13dpo. I'm trying so hard not to compare, and not symptom spot...why is it so hard?! My temp also went up again today after a slight dip around 5-6dpo...my chart almost looks triphasic?!? I'm 8dpo....to test or not to test, that is the question....Aaaah!!!

So this morning I've had period like cramps on and off....I had these same types of cramps when I was pregnant with my girls! But not until like 12/13dpo. I'm trying so hard not to compare, and not symptom spot...why is it so hard?! My temp also went up again today after a slight dip around 5-6dpo...my chart almost looks triphasic?!? I'm 8dpo....to test or not to test, that is the question....Aaaah!!!

We are test I addicts so asking us is so not the best choice. It is really early and likely to be negative even if you are.....yet there is that small hope and chance of a super early positive! Fingers crossed.

Woke up four or five times last night with heartburn/reflux and feeling sure I was gonna vom. To add to it, woke up at 1:30 ready to burst and again at 5:30. I had best to nothing to drink last night. Seems it'd be too early to feel any symptoms but that was highly abnormal. Made me raise an eyebrow being yesterday I woke up with a headache and feel real nauseous. That passed by noonish tho...

According to FF I'm only 4dpo (if I go off ovulation pains & cm - I'd say I'm probably more like 6dpo). How early do you supposed I'd be feeling things?
I don't remember when things kicked in with my son. I did have IB with him at exactly 7 days after BDing... And from there all I remember is peeing a lot (but I also ended up having a UTI).

Seems really early but stranger things have happened.

Witch got me....cycle day 15! I took soy isoflavones this month and I think that is why my cycle was so short and messed up, with several positive ovulation tests days apart.

I think I will still be testing for May (2nd) attempt. I can be put for the 31st. Thanks.

Well I am already out for April and will be testing in May. Anyone else want to join me? I will put you guys down. I am coming over from
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rings-christmas-babies-89-testers-8-bfps.html

:bfp:
· K8te

May 1st
· Kendrick
· xxDreamerxx
· ela312012
· Lost7
· lemon_tree
·Alidravana

May 3rd
· TTCMrsT
· Mommy2Rosie

May 4th
· BrandiCanucks
· rebeccalouise
· rollachick
· Thulile

May 5th
· Girly922

May 6th
· CPierce

May 7th
· hunni12
· NikTik
· Babydust47
· hal423
· EmilieBrianne
· thumpette

May 9th
· Smille24
· trea0025
· Heatherga2015
· Zebe

May 10th
· toothfairyDMD
· mom2pne
· Maria86

May 12th
· Lotus11
· AngelOb

May 13th
· SilasLove

May 14th
· Sweetmama26
· Emiloo

May 16th
· tinkai

May 17th
· EElse

May 19th
· Ckelly

May 22nd
· Tinaplustwo
· rebecca822

May 24th
· TeacherLynn
· kakae

Date to be determined
· Marissa
· Salembaby
· cadinavi
· Hopeful.89
· swimmyj1
· Maybe8
· Teeny Weeny
· danielle1984
· mommyof2peas

Stalkers
· mrsverhey

May I join? I am currently about 2 days past o! I am trying to hold off testing until May 16th! :) Praying for my BFP!

Well AF arrived today. I'm really hoping that ff has my ovulation day wrong because that means my lp was only 5 days. I still think it was day 14 which puts lp at 10 days. Either way I'm out on on to a new cycle of ttc.

Hey ladies!!! I know I have spoken to some of you in other forums! Here is my fertility chart. Please let me know if you think I may be preggo this cycle. My chart says I O'd of CD14 but I know for a fact that I O'd CD19. Please let me know. Thanks in advance!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/598560

Your chart is looking good but it's not reliable to say either way with a chart. Quite a few charts can look promising but then have a temp drop later on.

Keep temping for a few more days then take a test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->