May Testers.....

9DPO and a BFN... don't know why I was so sure it would be positive.... feeling like I am out :cry:

What can that mean? Still too early to be AF unless my luteal phase is fecked and not having proper cramping or anything.
Hi, my friend (also on bnb) just had the same thing, and it turned out she's pregnant. It was IB for two days and seemed heavier than IB to her. She was freaked out, dismayed, thought she was out for the cycle. Nope just a bun in the oven :yellow:

Good luck!

Hope, my test date is May 14th :)

Sorry ladies who tested negative, or got AF. :hugs:

Welcome Navy!

Such a sleepless night. I just want to know already whether I'm out. Ok so, using opks this month for the first time ever. Got 7 high readings and then a peak on day 15 and 16. Also ewcm on day 15 and loads on day 16, haven't been sleeping well since around then so my temps are a mess. Bded every two days during the high readings and then on both days of the peak. When does O normally happen in relation to a peak opk? I thought it would be the second peak day but acupuncturist reckons the day after?

Anyway, pretty much the whole time since O I've been feeling off, nausea which seems to be getting worse, dodgy stomach, slight but regular headaches, feeling tired- haven't been feeling up to going for my runs (tho I know that's at least partially being scared to cause a problem if I am bfp) I've also been getting sharp twinges in my lower stomach. Yesterday my temp dropped ( was either 9 or 10 dpo) I then started getting mild AF type cramps. At about 3pm I went to the toilet and there was a little bit of blood. It was pinkish rather than red but definitely more than just a couple of drops. I thought this was AF but a few hours later when I checked again it was pretty much gone. Levers second time I go to the loo there's enough to thinly coat the tissue and then the other times there's nothing or nearly nothing. Head is so wrecked. I want to be pg so much I'm wondering if I'm imagining half of it! Going to get a test today and take it tomorrow if AF hasn't arrived. I guess if I'm even still lightly bleeding at that point it's not likely.

Sounds like implantation. Fx'd for you.

Well FF moved my O day from cd14 to cd19. Now I'm really frustrated and confused. If I did in fact ovulate that late I'm out! I had O pains on both days so I have no idea what is going on.

Do you have ovarian cysts? I've confused o pain with cyst pain. Sorry hun that you feel you're out this cycle, is it because you didn't bd near CD 19?

Do you have ovarian cysts? I've confused o pain with cyst pain. Sorry hun that you feel you're out this cycle, is it because you didn't bd near CD 19?

I've never had cysts before. We bd all over the place close to cd14 but not after that. So 5 days before "O"... I'm still not convinced.

Maria keep your chin up, it's still early :)

I just saw a chart on ff that resulted in pregnancy and the last bd was 5 days previous. You're not out! :dust:

im late posting but im supposed to test on May 9 th, i have tested since May 3rd lol but today May 5th i had something but i don't know people say it looks like either an indent/evap its on a dollar store test, it occurred right at 3 mins. i will be testing every morning until the 10th lol

I've never had cysts before. We bd all over the place close to cd14 but not after that. So 5 days before "O"... I'm still not convinced.

Maria keep your chin up, it's still early :)

i am in your boat, i bd five days before ovulation so we shall see together.

im late posting but im supposed to test on May 9 th, i have tested since May 3rd lol but today May 5th i had something but i don't know people say it looks like either an indent/evap its on a dollar store test, it occurred right at 3 mins. i will be testing every morning until the 10th lol

Post pictures! I love looking for the 2nd line!

Congrats to some very promising lines. 😍 sorry for the af arrivals. It will come for you guys soon enough. 😘 update for myself I'm 10 dpo today spent half the day yesterday throwing up and feeling nauseous and started this morning as well. A little crampy and boobs feel like there burning. Weird I know. Maybe flu? Too scared to test as I'm afraid af will show. How's everyone feeling as of today?

it say my file is too large ....how do i fix that?

Bleeding seems to be getting heavier again and looking more red than pink. Still not as heavy as a period- no real cramps or anything but it deffo seems heavier than iB should be. Just took a test and it's bfn, though it's still early and didn't use fmu or anything. Feeling so heartbroken. Missing Max so much and just feeling disheartened I won't have his little brother or sister here by his birthday 😟

Bleeding seems to be getting heavier again and looking more red than pink. Still not as heavy as a period- no real cramps or anything but it deffo seems heavier than iB should be. Just took a test and it's bfn, though it's still early and didn't use fmu or anything. Feeling so heartbroken. Missing Max so much and just feeling disheartened I won't have his little brother or sister here by his birthday 😟

I am so sorry :cry:
I can imagine how it feels. When I lost my twin boys (natural) I was all alone at a conference in Louisiana, over 2000 mi away from family. I was in the Hilton giving birth at 22 weeks. All alone.

I think about them all the time. I have been trying to have a baby ever since. Fingers crossed that you will get a sweet little :baby: very soon.

I am testing as well - May 8th if AF doesn't show :)

I'm so sorry for your loss- must have been unbearable being alone. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Hi ladies! Please can I join! I haven't been here in a long time
I have had 6 confirmed miscarriages with my ex, I had an operation last year to remove a septum in my womb!! Happiest day ever to finally have an answer as to why the miscarriages where happening!!!

So my new partner ( who I adore with all my heart!!! ❤️❤️❤️) are TTC!!! Eeeeeeeek!!! I can't wait to have my loves baby!! ;)!!!
First month ttc! I'm so excited and nervous!!
And I am praying to god it doesn't take long as I know the longest wait will be the 9 months to have an earth baby!!

My period is due 16th may, so that's my official testing date!!

But I am a poas junkie so I know I'll start like 5 days before! Lol but official date the 16th

I'm praying for so many bfps on this thread! Baby dust to all!! Xx

it say my file is too large ....how do i fix that?

Crop the picture and mAke it smaller

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->