May Testers.....

Your chart is looking good but it's not reliable to say either way with a chart. Quite a few charts can look promising but then have a temp drop later on.

Keep temping for a few more days then take a test

Although realistic, you definitely made me feel at least a little bit better. Hopefully the :witch: doesn't show her ugly face this month. I will be so happy!

Fingers crossed for you.

The last few temps look good. Hopefully your temps will stay nice and high.

When will you test?

Fingers crossed for you.

The last few temps look good. Hopefully your temps will stay nice and high.

When will you test?

Hopefully next week. I havent truly decided yet. I may test on the 15th. I think it will be reliable then. What about you?

I agree...I have seen wonderful charts tank at the end and I have seen crazy charts turn out pregnant. It is a waiting game at this point. Good luck.

The lady in red arrived lastnight. I cancelled a fertility clinic appointment I had yesterday, bc I was so hopeful, called to reschedule and now I have to wait 3 weeks for another appointment. I am so mad at myself. It's so easy to lose your joy in this day to day, month to month process. I'm sorry to be down on myself tonight. My light is you all and my prayers that you are or are about to be pregnant. And that I will join you soon.

10dpo and feeling crampy. :(

Ah well, wasn't holding out too much hope anyway. Guess we'll see what happens.

The lady in red arrived lastnight. I cancelled a fertility clinic appointment I had yesterday, bc I was so hopeful, called to reschedule and now I have to wait 3 weeks for another appointment. I am so mad at myself. It's so easy to lose your joy in this day to day, month to month process. I'm sorry to be down on myself tonight. My light is you all and my prayers that you are or are about to be pregnant. And that I will join you soon.

I'm sorry Salem. Hopefully next month will be your month. Don't be upset... everything happens for a reason. I was really let down last month. I had EVERY symptom in the book except sensitive smell. Keep your head up and keep trying. Getting there is half the fun :)

For almost 45 mins now I have been having this stabbing pain on my right side...its like between my ovary and groin area. I cannot ignore it is so sharp but it keeps happening on and off. It happens every 5-10 minutes...

That happened to me too! Then I had cramping the last 2-3 days and a temp dip today. Hoping to God it goes back up tomorrow!

let me know how it goes, it is still happening lol. Just switching to left/middle now

Mine stopped but now I'm having light cramps at 9dpo and 2nd temp dip

For almost 45 mins now I have been having this stabbing pain on my right side...its like between my ovary and groin area. I cannot ignore it is so sharp but it keeps happening on and off. It happens every 5-10 minutes...

That happened to me too! Then I had cramping the last 2-3 days and a temp dip today. Hoping to God it goes back up tomorrow!

let me know how it goes, it is still happening lol. Just switching to left/middle now

Mine stopped but now I'm having light cramps at 9dpo and 2nd temp dip

Same here but I'm 7 dpo

:hugs: :flower:

Getting off and on twinges that switches from both sides sometimes painful and sometimes just noticeable. I'm 7dpo but nothing will compare to those sharp stabbing twinges yesterday though.

CD 28 no AF so I guess my second opk on cd 21 was the real positive.

Oh and nips having off and on stabbing pains

So I took a test this evening and it was a bfn. I then became sad and was like I guess I'll just give up and AF will be on her way by Monday, but then I got hope when I looked out my back window and saw this. A rainbow and it disappeared just after I took this pic. Like it was a sign just for me to let me know I have a rainbow on the way. Well that's what I'm hoping for any way!

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-05/0687F263-81C1-4CB0-93FF-81D8F50EBDCD_zpszng9m7we.jpg

So I took a test this evening and it was a bfn. I then became sad and was like I guess I'll just give up and AF will be on her way by Monday, but then I got hope when I looked out my back window and saw this. A rainbow and it disappeared just after I took this pic. Like it was a sign just for me to let me know I have a rainbow on the way. Well that's what I'm hoping for any way!

How amazing! I definitely hope it was a sign for you! :hugs:

I am feeling a bit ... aggravated currently. I actually want to look like this - :brat: - and be screaming "I WANT A BABY!!!"

Obviously that isn't acceptable, so I am just feeling very aggravated and anxious inside today.

Gahhh now I'm getting sensations not painful on my left side been going on for about 20 mins now

Well they lasted 45 mins and are gone

How amazing! I definitely hope it was a sign for you! :hugs:

I am feeling a bit ... aggravated currently. I actually want to look like this - :brat: - and be screaming "I WANT A BABY!!!"

Obviously that isn't acceptable, so I am just feeling very aggravated and anxious inside today.

I agree 100% today. I'm sure AF showing has something to do with it. I was hoping if be pregnant again before Mother's Day but that's clearly not the case. You ladies are really the only reason why I'm sane, I feel like nobody else understands. I'm so grateful :)

I have been meaning to catch up but life gets in the way. I will check in to see how you are doing but with dealing with a stalker and death threats among other threats .I just don't have the energy to be online all the time. I will try and check in as much as possible. I do miss talking with you guys.

I have been meaning to catch up but life gets in the way. I will check in to see how you are doing but with dealing with a stalker and death threats among other threats .I just don't have the energy to be online all the time. I will try and check in as much as possible. I do miss talking with you guys.

My goodness that sounds awful. Big hugs to you. Have you phoned the police? I hope you're going to be okay.

AFM, CD10 today, have the odd twinge. B6 seems to be making me constipated :oops: and I may ovulate earlier, though the OPK's are negative they have ''more of a line'' than I usually do this early into my cycle. Hoping for a nice 14 day minimum LP this cycle. Cycle 8, second cycle after 8th Miscarriage and 1st cycle on B6 to lengthen my LP.

Morning everyone, how is everyone feeling?

Em that sounds like such a scary situation hun please be safe and get the police involved

Hi guys i'am new here. Currently 8dpo.
My symptoms are pretty much the same, breast tenderness and back ache.
Other than that i felt twinges on right and left ovary for a while. Can anybody tell me why is it happening? Weird pinching kinda sensation. Is it normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->