May Testers.....

I took a FRER, now I'm convinced. I'm in total shock! I thought this was an anovulatory cycle! I still can't even figure out when I ovulated. Best Mother's Day ever! Can't wait until DH gets up so I can tell him, he's going to be shocked. I bought a t-shirt for our DS that says "I'm going to be a big brother!" I'm going to put it on him and see how long it takes DH to notice :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 32
I took a FRER, now I'm convinced. I'm in total shock! I thought this was an anovulatory cycle! I still can't even figure out when I ovulated. Best Mother's Day ever! Can't wait until DH gets up so I can tell him, he's going to be shocked. I bought a t-shirt for our DS that says "I'm going to be a big brother!" I'm going to put it on him and see how long it takes DH to notice :)

How wonderful! Congratulations! -Off to buy t-shirts what an amazing reveal to OH. I had never even thought about doing something like that I just show him the stick and say "can you check that's negative" -romantic eh?!
haha. :hugs:

A huge congratulations. Xx

Huge congrats... I'm going to get a Tshirt too now haha! What a brilliant idea. I was going to give him a box in a box and wrap it all up - a positive pregnancy test (a digital that said it so he doesn't have to guess)... But the Tshirt idea is much better! :D

AFM, CD11. Have some weird cramping (could be related to B6 or constipation lol).
Usually ovulate around CD15-18 so should be testing towards the end of the month. I'm actually praying for a BFP this month, we've been through so much with the passing of a teacher, then my 7th and 8th Miscarriage this year, we need some good news.

Omg I'm so confused please help!! Ff says I still haven't ovulated even though I'm on CD 27. I've had positive OPKs the last three days. I don't even know why I took this HPT, but there's a line! Is it an evap??

That Def has color congrats! !!

That is awesome. I'm going to buy one for my DD when I get a bfp and take her to her grandparents house to announce.

Af is due in 2 days. My cervix is still very high and squishy. Usually is med to low and hard. Other than my boobs hurting nothing else is going on.

Congratulations to the BFPs.

Today is going to be long! Mother's Day after a mmc just seems like another slap in the face. Just trying to lay low and make it through. :nope:

Are any of you ladies good with opk's? I'm getting the weirdest results on mine.
I'm having lines positive in colour but thin? They are getting marginally wider each day.
Here's a link https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=407471

Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks xx

Omg I'm so confused please help!! Ff says I still haven't ovulated even though I'm on CD 27. I've had positive OPKs the last three days. I don't even know why I took this HPT, but there's a line! Is it an evap??

That looks pretty positive to me!

Thanks for all the congrats ladies. DH loved the t-shirt. Hoping this is a sticky bean!

Going to continue to follow along with you lovely ladies. Sending lots of baby dust all around!!

I am still getting faint lines on everything but don't know when I ovulated for sure.

Does anyone want to get pregnant for me and then donate the baby to me? :) I am still hoping for :BFP: this month. it is still too early.

Congratulations!!

I'm out. ladies - I'm SO upset. I've been temping, so I'm SURE I'm only 9dpo today. I just started spotting, so that makes my luteal phase only eight days. That's not ok!! I'm so upset!! I've never had this problem before. I can't help but think the Mirena screwed me up, and now I'm probably stuck with some weird hormonal imbalance, who knows how long it will take to balance out. Grrrrr......good luck to the rest of you ladies this cycle...

I'm very sorry to hear that;
:hugs:. How long ago did you get it removed? I had a major imbalance after it but your cycles should return to normal but I can't tell you when as it varies from woman to woman.

I just got it removed a month ago. I had what seemed like normal AF right after it was removed, then what appeared to be an ovulatory cycle. I'm hoping that over the next few months my body will just return to normal...thanks for replying!

Congrats!!!

AFM: 12dpo and breaking down and testing tomorrow morning with an $.88 test from Walmart :haha:
I have to feed the urge to POAS. I think I'm out this cycle, but can't seem to help myself. The addiction is real. :nope:

Do you all know what orange colored spotting after intercourse could mean?? I hadthis 2 days ago...

congrats Trea!!

afm,Last night 9dpo I had this stabbing that lasted a few seconds in the center of my uterus then just now at 10dpo I got it again but just briefly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->