May Testers.....

You're never out until AF comes, keep the faith - Little peanut might still be implanting, the fact your temperature has remained high is a good sign.

TTC is all about having faith and remaining positive, bad feelings get you no where. Try to remain positive, until proven otherwise and by that, I mean when AF comes.

I'm going to try and take a leaf out of my own book this month.

Thank you! I'm trying my best. I had some cramps last night b4 bed and this morning on the 1 side but it's probably too late for implantation. I'm 15dpo and I know when I O'd. I hate the waiting game.

If it makes you feel better I had a really weird cycle in February. I only have an 11 day LP. 11dpo, HPT was negative. AF came - her usual self.
However, on CD8 I had ''ovulation type'' pains and tested for fun. OPK was positive. Then used a HPT as I never ovulate as early as CD8 and I got a BFP, unfortunately I later Miscarried. This is now my second cycle after that loss.

I miss calculated so 14 DPO is actually 1 day earlier than I thought! AF is due May 21. I'm starting to get anxious..

You're never out until AF comes, keep the faith - Little peanut might still be implanting, the fact your temperature has remained high is a good sign.

TTC is all about having faith and remaining positive, bad feelings get you no where. Try to remain positive, until proven otherwise and by that, I mean when AF comes.

I'm going to try and take a leaf out of my own book this month.

Thank you! I'm trying my best. I had some cramps last night b4 bed and this morning on the 1 side but it's probably too late for implantation. I'm 15dpo and I know when I O'd. I hate the waiting game.

If it makes you feel better I had a really weird cycle in February. I only have an 11 day LP. 11dpo, HPT was negative. AF came - her usual self.
However, on CD8 I had ''ovulation type'' pains and tested for fun. OPK was positive. Then used a HPT as I never ovulate as early as CD8 and I got a BFP, unfortunately I later Miscarried. This is now my second cycle after that loss.

Thank you and I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you see another bfp soon!

I don't know when I actually ovulated. My app says 4/28 and it's usually right or close to it. That would make me 14dpo IF I ovulated on that exact day. DH & I BD'd on 28th & 29th.

I have been spotting super light brown since yesterday. Which usually happens a couple of hours before AF, but no AF yet. I am fully expecting AF to show but today I've had bad (what I think is) carpal tunnel. I've never had this. Has anyone else experienced CT in early pregnancy?

Just talking out loud.. I'm at work and don't have any tests.

Alright ... I am 14dpo today, or possibly 12dpo. I tested yesterday and was a stark white BFN with fmu. Today is my birthday, so I refused to test and I only have digi's anyway. I had some spotting on CD31 which would have been either 11dpo/9dpo. ( 2nd possible DPO going off when I FOR SURE ovulated last cycle - didn't do any OPK's or temping so only going off average ovulation day for this cycle) ...

I am not holding out much hope for a BFP, as just 2 cycles ago I was 5 days late before AF showed up. But, started getting tender BBs yesterday, and they are a bit worse today. My one and only symptom this cycle really so far - and it could just be signalling that AF is coming. But, this is where I stand today. If AF doesn't come - or any cramps that signal AF - I will test tomorrow with fmu, but I only have digi's so I am not sure if I would even get a positive or not if I am only 13dpo ... who knows. (The joys of ttc!)

10dpo for me, af due on Saturday or Sunday. Not holding out much hope. Had quite a bit of creamy cm but that's about all.

My body can be so confusing I am 11dpo its 945pm here. All day I have been getting these stabbing pains in the center of my uterus just feels like poking. As been going on since 10am around 5pm I had a mega sharp cramp on my right side then maybe 30 mins ago to pokes back in the middle. I am praying this a good sign!! The pokes have been minor for a few days but became more noticeable today.

I am still having shooting pains in my nipples on and off and since this afternoon my lower right armpit is becoming sore like if I reach up it hurts.

Ohhhhhh and my goodness 6 zits have popped up on my chin and I don't get acne.

I am really praying this cycle works and I get a bfp for my birthday even though my birthday is tomorrow haha

Also forgot to mention just checked my cervix again and it is still kind of high and mushy like

Alright ... I am 14dpo today, or possibly 12dpo. I tested yesterday and was a stark white BFN with fmu. Today is my birthday, so I refused to test and I only have digi's anyway. I had some spotting on CD31 which would have been either 11dpo/9dpo. ( 2nd possible DPO going off when I FOR SURE ovulated last cycle - didn't do any OPK's or temping so only going off average ovulation day for this cycle) ...

I am not holding out much hope for a BFP, as just 2 cycles ago I was 5 days late before AF showed up. But, started getting tender BBs yesterday, and they are a bit worse today. My one and only symptom this cycle really so far - and it could just be signalling that AF is coming. But, this is where I stand today. If AF doesn't come - or any cramps that signal AF - I will test tomorrow with fmu, but I only have digi's so I am not sure if I would even get a positive or not if I am only 13dpo ... who knows. (The joys of ttc!)

You are not out until the witch shows and happy birthday!!

Hi everyone! Mind if I join?

I Ov'd 2nd/3rd May, AF due May 17th, so that would make me around 11DPO. I'll be testing on Monday the 18th if no :witch:!

:dust: and :bfp: to all you May testers! :thumbup:

Well. I must say I am CD14 and usually getting highs by now. I have very worryingly done a google search and SOME B6 users claim it delays or even stops ovulation all together! Ovulation is controlled by a rise in Estrogen, B6 lowers estrogen, Therefore your estrogen level must fight the B6 to ovulate - if that makes any kind of sense.

I'm confused now as to what to do. Do I continue but lower the dose to 50mg, or do I keep going at 100mg, or do I quit all together?

Last cycle I had a weird mid cycle bleed and I did ovulate on CD23 (much much later than usual). It is the second cycle since miscarriage - so a late ovulation MAY be to do with that. Not necessarily B6.

Interested to hear all your views ladies...

Happy birthday to me. I made 22 today:happydance:

I want to test bad lol but I'm going to wait. Still having minor uterus pokes. Woke to stabbing in my right nipple. My damn chin still broke out:growlmad: . got up to pee at 5 am then went back to bed. My right underarm is sore.

Oh and I did I mention I'm sleepy as hell. 8 hours just isn't enough I work M-F 8-4:30 so that might be it.

Happy birthday to me. I made 22 today:happydance:

I want to test bad lol but I'm going to wait. Still having minor uterus pokes. Woke to stabbing in my right nipple. My damn chin still broke out:growlmad: . got up to pee at 5 am then went back to bed. My right underarm is sore.

Oh and I did I mention I'm sleepy as hell. 8 hours just isn't enough I work M-F 8-4:30 so that might be it.

Happy birthday!!

Well. I must say I am CD14 and usually getting highs by now. I have very worryingly done a google search and SOME B6 users claim it delays or even stops ovulation all together! Ovulation is controlled by a rise in Estrogen, B6 lowers estrogen, Therefore your estrogen level must fight the B6 to ovulate - if that makes any kind of sense.

I'm confused now as to what to do. Do I continue but lower the dose to 50mg, or do I keep going at 100mg, or do I quit all together?

Last cycle I had a weird mid cycle bleed and I did ovulate on CD23 (much much later than usual). It is the second cycle since miscarriage - so a late ovulation MAY be to do with that. Not necessarily B6.

Maybe lower the dose and see what happens but don't stop taking them.

This worries me too bc I started prenatal vitamins right after I O'd but what if it messed something up and that's why I'm late? I knew I should've held off until until next cycle.

Maybe lower the dose and see what happens but don't stop taking them.

This worries me too bc I started prenatal vitamins right after I O'd but what if it messed something up and that's why I'm late? I knew I should've held off until until next cycle.

Thanks hun, I'll do that. Take 50mg now - after ovulation I might put it back up to 100mg to try and lengthen my LP.

Hmmm, difficult one! I shouldn't think prenatals could make you late?

Happy Birthday Silas!

I doubt prenatal would make you late....it is just a super vitamin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->