May Testers.....

Wow - that is very faint hun, but definitely more prominent than mine!
I had some weird jabbings earlier on in my clit, of course I googled it and a lot of people seem to have that before their BFP. AF hasn't come today - so I may well wake up to her tomorrow. She should be in full flow tomorrow.... My cervix feels quite high and squidgy, my CM is tacky and white. I'm pretty sure I am out. Will use IC with FMU and post photos just in case, if these clit stabbings are anything to go by, people have their BFP a few days later - here's hoping!

Thanks girls for all your support...

Brandii that looks very positive! An chance your ovulation date is off?

I *might* be 7dpo, but that would be the most that I am. I am doing artificial insemination with donor sperm and had an insemination done on May 21, but that is the only one. The next morning, my OPK was very positive and a few hours later, was very negative.

So I just went back on former posts and found one I made at 4dpo. I went on to get a BFP at 10dpo with that pregnancy.

Holy friggin crap! I am STARVING today! I feel like I haven't been able to eat enough today...I usually will stop eating after 6, and not eat more than twice a day, but today I've had two bowls of cereal, a bagel with cream cheese, three cheesestrings, a turkey hummus wrap, a few bites of candy, and a large plate of spaghetti. I JUST had the wrap 10 minutes ago and my stomach is already begging for more food!

4dpo and so far, I've been gassy, bloated, crampy, exhausted, and yesterday started the hunger. Today, I felt even more exhausted, and had some nausea too and felt some twinges on my right side.

6dpo and I've been gassy, bloated, crampy, exhausted, today I've been STARVING and pinching pain on the left, plus a possible :bfp:, irritable, bitchy, and emotional, craving popcorn with ketchupand salt and vinegar seasoning and poutine (OMG I WANT POUTINE!!!) cervix is medium and firm, and I have stringy white CM. I had NO CM yesterday. Can't wait til Monday to confirm!

Definitely test again hun... Glad about the nausea and $400, buy some tests and for goodness sakes, pee on them now!

AS for me: 12dpo today, AF is due today.

I woke up, done some tests (OPK and HPT). I see a faint line at 5 minutes on the HPT, and a stronger one at 10 minutes. It could be a nasty indent though as I'm not sure I see colour.

My OPK does look quite dark and I don't usually surge again before AF. Interesting.
I woke up feeling exhausted, had a temperature and felt very sick. I went back to bed for 4 HOURS. :shock:

Today my badge for my Fiancés announcement box has come. All I need now for the box is a BFP. I even found a rainbow baby vest, as it'll be our rainbow.

Fingers crossed AF stays away - I'll post this mornings tests now.

I see lines on both in second pic. Get a free.

Nothing on my tests...maybe a shadow if I tilt it just right.

I see lines on both in second pic. Get a free.

Nothing on my tests...maybe a shadow if I tilt it just right.

Aww, you're not out yet hun!

Just trying to decide if the link is pink or not? :oops:

:bfn: this morning

Attachments

• 11117861_483933531762698_37730599_n.jpg
    11117861_483933531762698_37730599_n.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 11
AF came, right on time... meh!

:witch:

Hoping for a june BFP, just bought 10 CB digital with conception indicator, for £35 - absolute bargain! :) Will see my BFP with those - I am determined.

Lost I'm so sorry...Damn tests. Not sure what is going on with them because there are lots of questionable results going around.

Nothing happening here, cramping a bit, feels like the witch will show soon.

Dang Lost7 - I definitely see a line (pinkish too) so thats just ridiculous!

Lost, sorry about the witch :(

Brandi, can't wait to see the new test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"