• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Testers.....

Oops same pic loaded twice! Also this was ivf cycle 1 with two 5bb embies transferred.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 18
A huge congratulations. Fab lines.

Not much going on over here, just waiting for my HPTs to arrive! Xx

Congrats, NewHorizon!!

AFM - 3dpo...hating the tww. Having some breast pain/tingling, but I had the same all the way through the tww last cycle and no BFP, so I'm not banking on that being a reliable symptom for me.

Congrats Horizon!!!

Today I'm 4dpo, cramping, craving popcorn with ketchup and salt and vinegar dressing, and poutine, feeling bloated and gassy, and emotional.

Other than that, not much going on.

Thanks you guys! Took a digital and got a 'pregnant!' :bfp: Also had my beta test this morning (dpo 13) and the good news is my hcg is 52 but the not as good news is my progesterone is quite low, a 6.3 :dohh: and they would like it to be a 15.
Soooo back to the injections it is, they put me on progesterone on oil and man are those needles scary. Nonetheless I am of course feeling so very grateful but have some real anxiety as well as I am at a considerably greater risk for miscarriage.
Does anyone know anything about success stories where the progetserone level was low? I have a mini panic attack every time I go to the bathroom.
I have bloodwork again on Friday. All fingers and toes crossed that my levels are where they should be!

Thanks for your positive thoughts!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 11
No squinting there, Horizon. Sorry, I don't have any answers on progesterone.

Congrats to all the BFP's - well done ladies.

I'm 10dpo and have lost hope super fast.
I had spots (zits) around ovulation, then more came up at 8dpo. I thought that could be a good sign as I don't tend to get any spots. Anyway, I've been testing since 8dpo and all appear to be BFN's. There are obviously questionable lines on the IC's but nothing much.

I've read online that should you get a BFN at 10dpo, you have a 33% chance of still being pregnant but getting a false negative due to testing too early.
I only have an 11 day LP, so AF should be here if not tomorrow (it was only a 10 day LP last cycle) then it could be here Friday.

Sick of TTC, Just want a rainbow so bad!
If we conceive next month, I'll be due on my 31st Birthday!

Congratulations newhorizon!

I'm out, af got me yesterday.

Massive congratulations to all the bfps and for us poor unfortunates that didn't I Hope June is our month.

:dust: for those still waiting to test!

New horizon.....that is wonderful news. Congratulations. My girlfriend had low progesterone and had lots of trouble maintaining a pregnancy. Once the docs figured out the problem they gave progesterone suppositories. She now has 4 healthy children. Fingers crossed for you.

Lost...still not out yet...do you temp? Fertility friend moved my ovulation date so I am 9 dpo. If I cross my eyes and squint real hard I can see a line on the ics. There have been so many false lines on them lately I would not trust them, but they help with my addiction and are cheap enough to indulge in. I have no symptoms that I can blame on possibly being pregnant.

Question that I can't really find an answer to....my uterus (not cervix) is very soft and squishy....thoughts on this please.

Thanks you guys' I am eating all the random foods that are aupposed to help with progesterone but Friday is the blood work that will give us an indication of how things are going.

Lost, if it helps I had a bfn on day 10 too so do t lose hope! I didn't see a positive on the ic until day 12/13 and even then it was super faint. The frer and clear blue were my go toos. I think the frer early result is the best just be sure not to read it until the full three minutes has passed.

Thanks maybe that's really good to know about your friend, and I am pulling for you this month!

New horizon.....that is wonderful news. Congratulations. My girlfriend had low progesterone and had lots of trouble maintaining a pregnancy. Once the docs figured out the problem they gave progesterone suppositories. She now has 4 healthy children. Fingers crossed for you.

Lost...still not out yet...do you temp? Fertility friend moved my ovulation date so I am 9 dpo. If I cross my eyes and squint real hard I can see a line on the ics. There have been so many false lines on them lately I would not trust them, but they help with my addiction and are cheap enough to indulge in. I have no symptoms that I can blame on possibly being pregnant.

Question that I can't really find an answer to....my uterus (not cervix) is very soft and squishy....thoughts on this please.

Soft and squishy is good from what I hear as iptbe cervix swells with blood when preggo. I think mine was more soft on the very outer part but firm if you applied pressure if that makes any sense. I think the fact that it is a bit higher rather than super low is also a good sign.

Thanks Maybe, I wouldn't know about cervix checking, sorry hun!
Fingers crossed we get our BFP's!
I don't temp any more, I tempted for a while, I know I ovulate. My last temping cycle I had a triphasic chart, of course - got my hopes up... then AF came. So I vowed to never temp again, I know I ovulate so not to get my hopes up with implantation dips and triphasic charts!

Good luck. I am 11dpo tomorrow, AF could be due tomorrow or Friday for me.

Has anyone experienced a heavy / pulling sensation in their uterus area just before AF? Is this a normal indicator that AF is coming, or a BFP?

HI ladies!! I am looking for some chatting relief before I go nuts!!! (and I have only just "re-started" the ttc)

I have a couple couple of questions. First of all, my husband FINALLY jumped on board with me on TTC #2 this past month. We tried last year and then found out I had thyroid cancer and had to stop. And lucky for me, he decided to start trying this time, the day after ovulation. So here is the question (WARNING: its probably TMI) So during sex, he kept stopping and pulling out so that he wouldnt orgasm prematurely. Well when he finally did orgasm, he pulled out (He says it was out of habit and he really does want to try) Anyway,I usually get my period on the 26th-27th. SO last week, I starved to death! I meant full on hunger. I ate everything in friggin site. Normally the week before my period, I am so bloated I cant eat anything. My boobs were sore, but I know that can be an AF symptom. Well its the 27th, and no AF. I keep checking to make sure like every hour but the only thing I have is discharge. This morning it was almost clear, and as the afternoon came, it turned to an off white color. But no AF. I took a HPT this afternoon and it was negative. (I know, I should take it in the morning, but I just couldnt wait_ Now I am worried that I am just creating symptoms and stressing AF away. I AM SO READY to be PREGNANT!!!

PP, Bless you What a journey. Well AF hasn't arrived you're still in with a chance. Definitely test with FMU and if you can, a FRER. I will join you tomorrow in a FRER, would that make you feel better? Both post pictures?

Yes!!!!! That would be awesome!!! I had a chemical pregnancy back in November. SO all the BPN really get me down. My husband tries to be so supportive but he just doesnt get it, and then I feel super guilty because there are so many wonder people trying to have their first child and having a tough time, and God has already blessed me with a DS. UGH, these hormones are making me crazy!!!

Has anyone experienced a heavy / pulling sensation in their uterus area just before AF? Is this a normal indicator that AF is coming, or a BFP?

With my first pregnancy, I experienced this. When I asked the dr, he said it could be hips stretching(strange) but I didnt feel it until about 4-5 weeks.

Brilliant, are you in the UK hun? Just wondering if we will be posting our photos at the same kind of time lol.. I'm 11dpo tomorrow and I only usually have an 11 day LP, that said my last cycle (first after my 8th Miscarriage) I only had a 10 day LP. So depends if I am back to normal.

I'm kinda glad the heavy feeling could be a BFP coming, Like you - We're so ready to be pregnant...

I'll be posting my photo in around 11 hours time! I'm in the UK and it's 10pm here now. :)

Yes!!!!! That would be awesome!!! I had a chemical pregnancy back in November. SO all the BPN really get me down. My husband tries to be so supportive but he just doesnt get it, and then I feel super guilty because there are so many wonder people trying to have their first child and having a tough time, and God has already blessed me with a DS. UGH, these hormones are making me crazy!!!

Really sorry for your loss too hun!! I did a vlog today about infertility, Miscarriage and insensitive comments some people make! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->