May Testers.....

Brilliant, are you in the UK hun? Just wondering if we will be posting our photos at the same kind of time lol.. I'm 11dpo tomorrow and I only usually have an 11 day LP, that said my last cycle (first after my 8th Miscarriage) I only had a 10 day LP. So depends if I am back to normal.

I'm kinda glad the heavy feeling could be a BFP coming, Like you - We're so ready to be pregnant...

I'll be posting my photo in around 11 hours time! I'm in the UK and it's 10pm here now. :)

OH wow! Honestly, I want to start charting, but other than taking a test for ovulation, I am clueless. My first one was a surprise accident (we had only been dating for a few months. But now we are happily married(Thank God, my accident was with the love of my life :) So I didnt track anything then. I will try if I get BFN.

No mam, we are stateside. IN Nashville,TN. It is a little after 4 now, so I will be posting about 16 hours. Or if I cant wait and wake up during the middle of the night Ill go ahead and test. Yes, I get that excited about testing. Its ridiculous!

Aww bless you! I'll give you a brief lesson here and now, before I shoot off to bed in a bit, I need a bath!

First of all you need a special BBT thermometer, only a couple of pounds (or dollars if that's your currency).
It needs to be a thermometer with 4 digits, example 36.57 (or it can be in F too).
You need to temp at the same time each morning, no morning drink from your bedside table and no time for a morning pee pee. As soon as your eyes open - temp!
You can temp from CD1 or when the flow stops.
Some women temp orally and some temp vaginally, I find vaginally more accurate as some times people sleep with their mouths open...

If you wake up earlier or later than you usually temp, you can look for an online ''BBT adjuster'' and it would give you what your temperature would have been...

You can't predict ovulation with temping - though you can confirm ovulation happened, with 3 raised temperatures following a positive OPK..
There is the exception, some women have a ''fall back rise'' which happens 2-3 dpo, which is a temperature drop which then goes back up.

You can not tell a pregnancy chart by looking at the temps, it can help, there is more chance of a pregnancy with something called a triphasic chart, that's a chart that has 2 thermal shifts in the temping pattern.

Around 7-12dpo some women have a temperature drop, sometimes and only sometimes this is a chance it's an ''implantation dip'', sometimes though temperature dips are normal.. If you spot around the time your temperature dips - it has more chance of being implantation, but again - it's not a guaranteed pregnancy.

Any more questions, please let me know! I used to temp so know a fair bit about them.

Fingers crossed for our tests! :D

Oh wow.....ok. I'll try to start tracking but I'll probably need assistance.lol. baby dust to us!!!!

Aww bless you! I'll give you a brief lesson here and now, before I shoot off to bed in a bit, I need a bath!

First of all you need a special BBT thermometer, only a couple of pounds (or dollars if that's your currency).
It needs to be a thermometer with 4 digits, example 36.57 (or it can be in F too).
You need to temp at the same time each morning, no morning drink from your bedside table and no time for a morning pee pee. As soon as your eyes open - temp!
Some women temp orally and some temp vaginally, I find vaginally more accurate as some times people sleep with their mouths open...

If you wake up earlier or later than you usually temp, you can look for an online ''BBT adjuster'' and it would give you what your temperature would have been...

You can't predict ovulation with temping - though you can confirm ovulation happened, with 3 raised temperatures following a positive OPK..
There is the exception, some women have a ''fall back rise'' which happens 2-3 dpo, which is a temperature drop which then goes back up.

You can not tell a pregnancy chart by looking at the temps, it can help, there is more chance of a pregnancy with something called a triphasic chart, that's a chart that has 2 thermal shifts in the temping pattern.

Around 7-12dpo some women have a temperature drop, sometimes and only sometimes this is a chance it's an ''implantation dip'', sometimes though temperature dips are normal.. If you spot around the time your temperature dips - it has more chance of being implantation, but again - it's not a guaranteed pregnancy.

Any more questions, please let me know! I used to temp so know a fair bit about them.

Excellent tutorial! Only thing I can add is if you temp orally to put it in the same spot...it does make a difference, I learned the hard way.

Not sure when I am due, if I go by normal cycle length then 1st of June, if I go by lp length then anywhere from Friday to Tuesday. I felt off today, some cramping that is gone now and just kinda blah. I know my test had an evap line, no color but I still squint and stare a it. I am saving my frer for when it might be a real positive.

Good luck ladies! I hope your tests bring good news, but if not...only 10 percent of population get positives at 10dpo....still time and hope

Excellent tutorial! Only thing I can add is if you temp orally to put it in the same spot...it does make a difference, I learned the hard way.

Not sure when I am due, if I go by normal cycle length then 1st of June, if I go by lp length then anywhere from Friday to Tuesday. I felt off today, some cramping that is gone now and just kinda blah. I know my test had an evap line, no color but I still squint and stare a it. I am saving my frer for when it might be a real positive.

Good luck ladies! I hope your tests bring good news, but if not...only 10 percent of population get positives at 10dpo....still time and hope

Thank you! And good luck to you! I am about 17dpo (I think ) and totally used to bfn tests. we have a 3 year old who keeps asking for a little sister so that keeps us positive. I had an evap line today too so I know how you feel. Part of you wants to believe it's a faint positive but we know the truth. Better than feeling the actual heartbreak of nothing.uggghhj

Thank you ladies! I never temped orally so wouldn't know about the same spot :lol:

I like to pass on my knowledge of these things and I really hope we all get our BFP's this month.

I stuck to my word and tested today (11dpo) with a FRER. It's negative. BLURGH. Will post it anyway to encourage you both.. :)

If I squint like a chinese man I think I can see a faint line but I'm not going to squint much more as it gives me a bad head, lol!

Okay, think I have line eye now. I can see it without squinting? :\

We must be related to the same Chinese man.....I see a super faint line as well. Test some more!

We must be related to the same Chinese man.....I see a super faint line as well. Test some more!

Ha ha - that made me laugh!
Just done an IC with I think second morning urine - my bladder is great at holding on!

I'll upload some now, it's faint first off because the test is still developing but then darkish and you can see it more on the invert...

Really trying not to get my hopes up! :oops:

Just done an IC with I think second morning urine - my bladder is great at holding on!

I'll upload some now, it's faint first off because the test is still developing but then darkish and you can see it more on the invert...

I see the lines.....these test have been doing some stupid stuff lately. I say be cautiously optimistic. I get true evaps and yours don't look like that. I so hope this is your start of bfp. I took two cheapies today and only if you tilt and squint and think real hard can you see a second line. The only yeah thing I have going is my chart has gone triphasic....could be the supplements I am on, but first time ever!

I see the lines.....these test have been doing some stupid stuff lately. I say be cautiously optimistic. I get true evaps and yours don't look like that. I so hope this is your start of bfp. I took two cheapies today and only if you tilt and squint and think real hard can you see a second line. The only yeah thing I have going is my chart has gone triphasic....could be the supplements I am on, but first time ever!

Thanks hun! That's exactly why I stopped temping. My last chart was triphasic and I was so excited. I was so damn sure I was getting a BFP last cycle - Which was the first cycle after Miscarriage.
When the temp dropped my heart sank.. :cry:

I think if there was a true genuine line on the IC, I think the FRER would have been much stronger than that line I saw this morning...

Good luck for your BFP!

Well, I'm crazy cuz I see the lines too.

Also, I had a faint line on an FRER with levels of 16 when ICs were still stark negative...and my son is 10 months old now, Lost. Not over yet!

6dpo today and I felt a few minutes of pinching pain on the left side and cramping early this morning. I'm sooooo freaking exhausted today, despite 8 hours of sleep. So maybe?

Also, I had a faint line on an FRER with levels of 16 when ICs were still stark negative...and my son is 10 months old now, Lost. Not over yet!

6dpo today and I felt a few minutes of pinching pain on the left side and cramping early this morning. I'm sooooo freaking exhausted today, despite 8 hours of sleep. So maybe?

Thanks hun. Did you also have tacky CM just before BFP? Last cycle I had this white tacky CM and then got AF!
Do you have a photo of your FRER at level 16? I'd love to compare hun!
Thank you for your kind words.

Plenty of hope there hun, 6dpo you could be implanting! Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun! Lots of baby dust too!

Well I am out for May and I will be starting Clomid this cycle Fx'd this works

Thanks hun. Did you also have tacky CM just before BFP? Last cycle I had this white tacky CM and then got AF!
Do you have a photo of your FRER at level 16? I'd love to compare hun!
Thank you for your kind words.

Plenty of hope there hun, 6dpo you could be implanting! Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun! Lots of baby dust too!

I can't remember my CM. I honestly thought I was out because my ICs were negative. I was 6 weeks out of a tubal reversal and it's unlikely to conceive on the first cycle after a reversal. I only peed on the FRER to get rid of it and came back to a BFP. My levels that day were 16. I may have checked CM. I'd have to check my old posts but have no idea where I was keeping track of that stuff lol.

This was the test

Attachments

• 1472820_247240688765318_1985537626_n.jpg
    1472820_247240688765318_1985537626_n.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 19

Thanks hun! That's exactly why I stopped temping. My last chart was triphasic and I was so excited. I was so damn sure I was getting a BFP last cycle - Which was the first cycle after Miscarriage.
When the temp dropped my heart sank.. :cry:

I think if there was a true genuine line on the IC, I think the FRER would have been much stronger than that line I saw this morning...

Good luck for your BFP!

Oh I know a pretty chart means nada. This site is proof of that. It still gives me something to hope about. There is only a 2 percent chance that I will conceive, so not really expecting a miracle....just hoping for one.

I broke down and used the last IC I had in my possession. At least I know I can't test again for a few days lol

Attachments

• 11304361_483627585126626_1128647397_n.jpg
    11304361_483627585126626_1128647397_n.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14