MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Negative opk, but twinges of pain where my right ovary is? What's up with that? Can that start a couple days before I actually ovulate?

I will hopefully get a +opk on Monday! I have been following SMEP so hopefully we'll catch that eggie! Glad to see we have so many testers! How exciting. FX'D all of us get our BFPs!!

YESSSSSS!!! YESSS!!!! YESS!!! theres a whole process to ovulation (i love human anatomy!!!)

FSH, LH, and estrogen build up in your system and the three kind of help push ovulation along, its just like the pregnancy hormone it takes time to build in your system...its kind of like a pimple lol, at first your ovary is a little sore because the egg is surfacing, then when it forms a head (LH, FSH, amd estrogen work together), then it POPS!!!! and travels through your tube...pimples hurt right? its just like ovulation except in utero lol :)

its good to start :sex: early so that way sperm can be literally, "waiting for the egg" instead of "hoping you caught the egg" (before it dies) your egg only lives 24 hrs so dnt miss ovulation!!!! if you can try bbt charting that way you can confirm if you have ovulated....

I got a few cramps on my right side today which I normally don't get. I haven't ovulated yet, I only finished my clomid pill on Tuesday and they say ovulation happens 5-9 days after the last pill. Last month it happened right on the 9th day, hopefully this month will be sooner :)

I got a few cramps on my right side today which I normally don't get. I haven't ovulated yet, I only finished my clomid pill on Tuesday and they say ovulation happens 5-9 days after the last pill. Last month it happened right on the 9th day, hopefully this month will be sooner :)

FX'd for you!!!! i've actually been having some too but i upped my dose of evening primrose oil to hopefully help me ovulate sooner :)

I tried honey and cinamon tonight...it was nasty, probably because I hate both lol. I am going to start mucinex tomorrow along with drinking a cup of grapefruit juice. And most important, baby dancing with Preeseed in hand! :)

Tuesday night I which was CD 11 going into 12 I had horrible sharp pains in my left ovary. It lasted about 4 hours and was crampy the next day. Hopefully it means I'm growing a nice egg! Also I have started to get EWCM it wasn't a whole lot but its there! The last few cycles I only had a dot of it the day of O. This has to be my month!

YAY!!!! :happydance: :bfp: pending for Hope!!!!!

Haha, from your lips to Gods ears :) i have a really really good feeling about this month, like its GOING to happen. I havent had a strong feeling like this ever. I hope i am not dissapointed when the time comes to test. Time will tell...

Zadebug-My evening primrose oil is causing som pains but I'm sue i wont actually ovulate until the 21-24 so long way for me to go...I never really notice EWCM, thats why I'm using preseed i think my natural environment isn't viable for sperm...

Hope- YES!!! just try to relax :)

I usually don't have EWCM either. I do try and find it though...(tmi) for those who don't mind me asking how old are you? I'm 23 and I didn't think it would be so hard. It's crazy for us ttcers to think how so many people accidentally get pregnant seeing how perfect we know everything must be to conceive!

can I enter the May baby lottery ...? testing May 13th....sigh....another whole month away

I usually don't have EWCM either. I do try and find it though...(tmi) for those who don't mind me asking how old are you? I'm 23 and I didn't think it would be so hard. It's crazy for us ttcers to think how so many people accidentally get pregnant seeing how perfect we know everything must be to conceive!

Omg zadeebug i totally agree. I'm 26 and I thought it would happen straight away geez i feel so nieve

I ladies! I will be testing around May 2nd or at least that's when AF is due! I'm hoping that this will be the best early birthday present ever, even though my birthday isn't until the end of the month :)

A little info! I'm currently on CD 11...just waiting to Ovulate! I'm on my 6th round of Clomid - 3rd time on 100 mg. I was told by my doctor that I have some form of PCOS because I do not ovulate on my own. Last month I had an HSG done and all was clear. DH also had a SA last month and it too was very good. If I don't get pregnant this month I will be seeing a RE around the middle of May. Doctor said this would be my last round of Clomid unless my RE can't see me until later in the month. He said he would make sure that next month isn't considered a waste.

Anyway, I'm hopeful that I won't even need the appointment and that I will finally get my BFP in May!!!

:babydust: to all of you ladies!!!

I'm 29 and we will begin cycle number 3 at the end of this month......I thougt we would get pregnant right away too.....hopefully this is our month!!! Good luck everyone!!!

ill be testing may 1... cd 1 was april 1st for me .... knowing me ill test before then but ill try not to!!

I just turned 29 in March. When I got pregnant last year after only 3 months trying, I was so thrilled at how easy it was! Now, 7 months since that mc and still no pregnancy.
I'm at least thankful I pushed for tests to be done sooner than later because now I know I have very weak ovulation and hopefully clomid will help with that :hugs:

I'm 21 and this is my second month of trying, so hopefully it won't take super long, but who knows.

I was told I had pcos when I was 15 they said if you stay on birth control you'll have no problems having kids. But I have done clomid with no response and then I had a lap done to remove endo now I'm on femara and glad to be actually ovulating. I had a lot of EWCM this morning i don't usually get it so I was excited.

I'm excited for you! I usually check my cm when I take my opk, so I won't know until later today if I have more than yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->