MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Congratulations trixie07! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!! :)

OMG I LOVE Softcups!!!!

You know how the BC Nuvaring is like a vaginal ring that releases hormones???

Softcup is the same conception but of course its not BC, but its original use is for menstration...Its vaginal ring that you insert, with literally a plastic bag which makes the "cup" shape and when inserted "correctly," (insertion is tricky) it will fit snuggly around your cervix and during menstration, will catch debris from your menses. I have had nothing but good experience with them other than insertion, but thats just me I have short fingers I never could reach my cervix with my fingers lol... Anyway when ttc, some women will :sex: and immediately insert a softcup to keep the sperrm close to the cervix...the company that makes softcups claim that they are wearable for up to 12 hrs, and can be worn during sex (one time I forgot I had it in and I BD with it, OH didnt even notice!!!! LMAO!!!)...another thing some women are doing is if their partner is having performance anxiety, they will have their partner masturbate and finish in the softcup and insert in vagina.
..there had been ALOT of success with softcups, especially in combination with Preseed!!

Here are some pics to sho you what it looks like!!

P.S. hey also protect agaisnt Toxic Shock Syndrome!!!! And they are supposed to be more sanitary then pads and tampons!!! I use mine during my fertile week and if AF shows, I use them when she flows!!! So hey at least you wont waste money right???

Attachments

• Softcup!!!.jpg
    Softcup!!!.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6
  • softcup2.jpg
    softcup2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh my... That looks rather scary :blush:

But if it works, I may have to try it if I dont get a bfp within the next few months!! Thanks for the info!!

Congrats Trixie! :happydance:

I'm breaking down and testing in the am tomorrow. Totally nervous!

I started getting faint faint BFP at 8 DPO but I wasnt believing it. Today I am 10 DPO and got a BFP at planned parenthood on their test.

just out of curiosity.... can you "over expose" a test strip? i was told the reason I got a + htp on a couple of tests but not the rest is because its possible to hold it in too long and over saturate. anybody know anything of that sort?

just out of curiosity.... can you "over expose" a test strip? i was told the reason I got a + htp on a couple of tests but not the rest is because its possible to hold it in too long and over saturate. anybody know anything of that sort?

I had read on another post some girl had written that if the urine contains "too much" concentration, then hpt will come up negative. She said that happened to her so she basically peed in the toilet and stuck the hpt in the toilet and got her bfp that way.

That's the first time I ever heard anything like that so I don't know if there is really any truth to it.:shrug: On another note, af should be here today or tomorrow but hopefully she stays away. I could have sworn she was here this morning because my cramps were so bad, but so far nothing. I am just having a lot of watery discharge? hmm....:shrug:

I will either wake up to AF or test tomorrow! It's looking grim for me this month, but I suppose it's not over til it's over! GL to everyone.

I shoulda' waited for AF... got another (4th) BFN tonight after a long, difficult day at work and now I feel down all over again.

Was irritated this morning (entire body uncomfortable, probably AF coming, probably PMS)...hubby works at same place I do, so I went to look for him for support but he'd left to go get bfast for himself... yup, just himself. When he got back I told him I wanted to talk to him, and he didn't get it...just kept walkin' with coworker. *sigh* Finally got him alone and told him how I was feeling, and how two people at work (before work even started for the day) asked about when I was going to have a baby... *sighs* He told me that I was getting myself "all worked up, like you always do"...ughhhhh...doesn't understand?!!!!!!!!!!!! Just feel IRRITATED today, and a BFP woulda' made things so much better, but... Guess not this month.

According to Period Diary App my period is a day late, but it's due between yesterday and tomorrow... still no pink or red, and I've swiped inside...nada. We shall see tomorrow I guess. :-\

Do I test now?

Today is Day 1 of missed period. I'm scared to test! What if AF comes tomorrow and I wasted a test?

It is all I can think about ...

Do I test now?

Today is Day 1 of missed period. I'm scared to test! What if AF comes tomorrow and I wasted a test?

At this point I'm used to wasting tests! POAS is very therapeutic :)

Question???

I have been on the Aspen Clinic Diet to try and lose some weight, I started a month a ago and they prescribed me Adipex, which is an appetite supressant. Throughout the month I started taking the Adipex, it curved my appetite so much that I literally only ate once a day all this past month,
some times I even forgot to eat all together. I have lost a significant amount of weight with the Adipex, I was given a 1700 calories limit and 45-50 carbs a day, and honestly I dont calroie count because I literally only eat once a day so wenever I do eat, I just eat whatever I want and at that whatever it is that I eat, I get full after about a cup to a cup in a half in quantity of whatever I'm eating, I know its not healthy to do, and I know that for anyone to eat less than 1,000 calories a day is technically starving yourself, but I honestly feel like the one time a day I do eat, could last me 3 days, and on busy days, i complete forget that food exists in this world. A side from the fact that I dont want to eat, Adipex gives me TONS of energy. When I first started taking Adipex I couldn't stop cleaning lol!!! Im not talking about putting everything in its place, im talking about emptying the fridge, cleaning it, bleaching it, drying it out, and then organizing the food by level on the food pyramid; type of CLEANING!!! LMAO!!! OH was like louring into cleaning jobs around the house for him lol and I just couldnt stop, and Im not cleaning that bad anymore but now it feels like there arent enough hours in the day to all the things that I need to do, before Adipex I always found myself procrasting things and just sleeping, eating, and watching tv. Now its seems like I cant keep up with my favorite tv shows because Im so busy I just keep forgetting about them (I SORRY GREY'S ANATOMY!!! <3 )...anyways lol, today I took my Adipex, and I ate all day, I'm still eating lol....In comparison; yesterday, i ate breakfast at McyD's I had a bacon egg and cheese bagel meal with OJ, I ate that on the way to work, I could only fit the bagel and 1/4 of the hashbrown, and of course all the juice (I need the vit C :) ) before I started Adipex I would get extra sides or bring bags of chips or something extra with me because breakfast was never enough to hold me over, and any fast food I buy, I like to eat all of it cause I dnt like to waste my money, now, a 16 oz bottle of water holds me for the whole day!! That bagel and OJ was all I ate yesterday except for a few cashews, and Life ceral I popped in my mouth when OH made his breakfast. As compared to today, I woke up at 3 am to eat a bowl of ceral and a peach yogurt, woke up at 9 am and another bowl of ceral, 1:30 i made myself one of those frozen pizzas to share with OH...pshhhht i ate the whole time he had to make his own lol, 8:00pm (a few minutes ago) ate another bowl of ceral (I dnt cook dinner when OH works night shift), and now im eating a strawberry yogurt...with such a drastic change within 24 hours any of you ladies think that, that increased appetite, EVEN WITH THE ADIPEX could be a symptom? Only other symptoms I have is bbs are bigger but not sore, well nipples are when you touch them or when they bounce :holly: blue veins in bbs (usual for me around AF, which is due by Wednesday) skin on my face is dry and peely but could be just my ezcema actin up, femur bones ach e, hips ache, and crazy, CRAZY symptom...ITCHY LEGS...idk what it is but the back of my knee and legs are itching like crazy and its like that itch that when you scratch i just feels sooo damn good you just keep scratching and scratching agh!!! OH and I call them itch orgasms lol :blush: I had some dizzy spells yesterday too...what do you ladies think...???
oh, i need to mention that since about 6:00pm, I cant seem to stay awake lol i guess im fatigued lol

(srry post is soo long)

Do I test now?

Test in the morning! You'll be 2 days late by then so good chances there. Good luck!

I didn't realize there FIVE BFP's already!! Congratulations to all you lucky ladies - amazing!! Let's hope your BFP baby dust rubs off on the rest of us :)

I know! I really hope I can be added to the list!

UPDATE: I have mild pain in my lower left side (not like cramps at all, more like an ovary perhaps?) and I read a lot of ppl get this pain in early pregnancy ... does anyone else know?

Still have a headache that comes and goes, and mild nausea.

*crossing fingers for a BFP tomorrow*

I know! I really hope I can be added to the list!

UPDATE: I have mild pain in my lower left side (not like cramps at all, more like an ovary perhaps?) and I read a lot of ppl get this pain in early pregnancy ... does anyone else know?

Still have a headache that comes and goes, and mild nausea.

*crossing fingers for a BFP tomorrow*

Yes...anyone is welcome!!! :) keep us updated about your test results 2morro...FX'd for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->