MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Petesgirl, I think i see something really really faint in the first pic!!! Fingers crossed for you!!! I thought I had seen a very faint line on a IC 10mui (or whatever unit of measurement it is,lol) but it was after 30 min. I took another one this morning but it was 25mui (whatever, lol) and it was white as a ghost. :(

I have been really down today all day. I'm having one of those "why me, why us" days. DH went to his parents for a few hours and I had a nice long cry to myself after reading through my journal that I had started when I found out I was pregnant last July. I never imagined it would take this long to fall pregnant again, not to mention to find out my ovulation is not strong enough to begin with and to be on medication! I wonder if my luck is ever going to turn and if I can finally smile again through all this pain :( Sorry for the vent girls, I still have these days where I sit and mourn, especially when I think I could have had my one month old baby in my arms now and would be celebrating my first Mother's Day.

Thank you Hope...and its ok to vent!!!! Whenever I feel down I always tell myself to allow myself to feel what I'm feeling, and keep pushing forward!!!! Thats all you can do girlie...keep your head up, and stay positive!!! :hugs:

Congrats on your BFPs!
Thanks Girls! I got the progesterone, YaY and will take it after O....fingers Xd that Clomid does its job!

OK ladies like I said, this test is from this morning, but I went back and looked at all my other IC's I took earlier this week to see if any of them gave off this faint pos after 10 minutes and NONE of them did!!! Then I remember when I took this test this morning I saw a faint line but just assumed I was up REALLY early in the morning and just gave credit to my really bad line eye lol...I've seen alot of women get faint pos after the 10 minute mark, (which in my case is after HRS lol), test a few days later and still get their :bfp: So I'm excited, trying not to get my hopes up and obviously my opinion, nor OH's opinion is good enough for me lol so take a look at these pics and tell me what you think...Of course I gonna test Friday, :)blush: more like 2morro morning lol) and see what I get, but I just wanna see if anyone else sees that *pink* in the line...

Srry IDK how to make them rotate so you might have to turn your head lol

i see something. sure looks like a line to me. GL!

Hey everyone.. so I have been SUPER emotional the past 2 days. I am only 5 dpo but just wanted to share.. Also, has anyone had sensitivity to caffeine during early pregnancy. I've been trying to drink caffeine free lately but today I drank a caffeinated soda and was SO jittery. I know some people say they have sensitivity to things like wine and feel tipsy after only a drink or two (wouldn't know, don't drink), might this be a similar thing? Has anyone else experienced it?

I'm probably just thinking to much about it but I was just curious.. Thanks!!

:)

Hi ladies! I'm 1DPO today and I think I may test (assuming temps stay high and all that) on mother's day...that'll be 11DPO. We'll see-may try to hold out longer, haven't decided yet. Fingers crossed for everyone!

So sorry Mrstruth :hugs: Chin up hun, you will get that sticky bean soon :flower:

FX for you petesgirl! I'm on my computer in work so can't see the pics properly, but I think I see the line on the third pic. I'll look properly on my phone and get back to you! I really hope it's your month!

GL to all you symptom spotters :dust:

xxx

got my af so onto the next month...
one more month of ttc.. i hate the wait.

AF came May 1st so never even got to POAS. forgot to update BNB been working lots

Hi ladies thought id join in the 2ww. Currently 4dpo and testing 13 May.

Only symptom is lots of thick white cm

Congrats on :bfp: so far

Lots and lots of :dust:

Af got me today - 3 days late! Why torture me!!!

Onto cycle #10. If its ok with everyone, please can I gatecrash this thread for a little longer? Next Af due 31st may!

Af got me today - 3 days late!
Why torture me!!!

Onto cycle #10. If its ok with everyone, please can I gatecrash this thread a little longer. Next Af due 31 may!

sorry i've not been around. I dont know if I've ovulated :( I've included a photo of my BBT chart from MedHelp....my friends on there say they reckon I ovulated sunday, but after today's big dip im worried im annovulatory again. Never got my +OPK :( help needed, thankyou!!! If I did ovulate and today is an off day, then I'm 4DPO and testing next Wednesday......

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-05-03 at 15.17.09.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-05-03 at 15.17.09.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 9
Hi ladies thought id join in the 2ww. Currently 4dpo and testing 13 May.

Only symptom is lots of thick white cm

Congrats on :bfp: so far

Lots and lots of :dust:

Yay! Good luck!! Catch that sitcky bean!

For the ladies that got caught by the witch...so sorry. At least you have a frest start and don't have to stress in the waiting game for a few weeks! Also, have a glass of wine! The day AF comes, IF she comes, I am drinking a few glasses. Thats what I miss most when TTC, haha.

I still can't believe there have been FOUR BFP's already this month. It's only the 3rd! Lot's and lot's of :dust: :dust: :dust: for everyone else!!

sorry i've not been around. I dont know if I've ovulated :( I've included a photo of my BBT chart from MedHelp....my friends on there say they reckon I ovulated sunday, but after today's big dip im worried im annovulatory again. Never got my +OPK :( help needed, thankyou!!! If I did ovulate and today is an off day, then I'm 4DPO and testing next Wednesday......

I'm sorry you're in limbo with Ovulation. That has to be so frustrating!! I don't chart so I'm not really much help there, but keeping my FX'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->