MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Thank you all!

Yes-the line only shows up when it detects hcg and the only way hcg is present is if you're pregnant. The line will darken the with higher amounts of hcg so in the beginning it's light because your body has just started to produce it.

The I may have got my BFP but not 100% convinced yet...Can't afford a digi just yet so using my dollar store cheapies :D If you ladies dont mind tell me what you think... Its harder to see in the pic but theres a faint 2nd pink line there.If you click on the image it shows it better.

Woohoo!! Looks good to me!! Let us know how tomorrow's goes. Have you had symptoms? You'll have to tell all when that BFP is confirmed :)

LOL, yes hungry like I have been starved to death or something. very tender breast,sore nipples,some pain/pressure in cervix and sleepy are about my only symptoms. Can it be tomorrow already please... Thanks and baby dust :D

Update - Went to Planned Parenthood and I got a :bfp: woot!!! 3 weeks 5 days

Thank you all!

Yes-the line only shows up when it detects hcg and the only way hcg is present is if you're pregnant. The line will darken the with higher amounts of hcg so in the beginning it's light because your body has just started to produce it.

The I may have got my BFP but not 100% convinced yet...Can't afford a digi just yet so using my dollar store cheapies :D If you ladies dont mind tell me what you think... Its harder to see in the pic but theres a faint 2nd pink line there.If you click on the image it shows it better.

Woohoo!! Looks good to me!! Let us know how tomorrow's goes. Have you had symptoms? You'll have to tell all when that BFP is confirmed :)

LOL, yes hungry like I have been starved to death or something. very tender breast,sore nipples,some pain/pressure in cervix and sleepy are about my only symptoms. Can it be tomorrow already please... Thanks and baby dust :D

Congrats!!! I hope you have a very H&H 9 months ahead!

Marriedlaydee - It looks like it could be annovulatory--I don't chart with that program so I'm a little confused reading it. There is definitely a temp shift--are the high temps during your period?

Hi ladies thought id join in the 2ww. Currently 4dpo and testing 13 May.

Only symptom is lots of thick white cm

Congrats on :bfp: so far

Lots and lots of :dust:

Hi, zelly1!!!!!

You our 100th tester!!! YAY :happydance:

Thank you all!

CONGRATS trixie!!!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you how are you feeling??? any symptoms??

Thank you all!

Thank you all!

CONGRATS trixie!!!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you how are you feeling??? any symptoms??

Yes, very sore bb's not like PMS but super sore all the way to my nipples, starving hungry, night sweats and headaches...thats it so far :D hopefully I skip morning sickness ..FX

Happy to see 5 bfp's already, congrats all. Sorry to those who the witch got :( I am on CD18, still waiting on +opk but been BDing every other day since CD9. Will confirm testing day soon hopefully :)

well girls im cd12 today we have been bding every other day since cd5 we bd last night after going out with a few friends and are due to bd again tmw. i have been getting negatives on my opks even got a negative at 1130 this morning. i decided to test again this afternoon just to make sure i didnt miss the smiley....and go figure it comes up positive at 2:40pm and the hubby already left for work, i just wish it was positive when he was home this morning!!!!!!! i just hope all of our bding on cd5, cd7, cd9, and cd11 helped! we wont see each other tonight as i have to work from 7p-7a so there wil be no bding tonight:( tmw we will bd again, again on saturday and prob skip sunday and give it one last shot on monday. we have so far followed the smep except for today as we both have evening/night jobs so we cant bd today on my positive day, oh well not much i can do about it. still keeping my head high that we catch that egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well girls im cd12 today we have been bding every other day since cd5 we bd last night after going out with a few friends and are due to bd again tmw. i have been getting negatives on my opks even got a negative at 1130 this morning. i decided to test again this afternoon just to make sure i didnt miss the smiley....and go figure it comes up positive at 2:40pm and the hubby already left for work, i just wish it was positive when he was home this morning!!!!!!! i just hope all of our bding on cd5, cd7, cd9, and cd11 helped! we wont see each other tonight as i have to work from 7p-7a so there wil be no bding tonight:( tmw we will bd again, again on saturday and prob skip sunday and give it one last shot on monday. we have so far followed the smep except for today as we both have evening/night jobs so we cant bd today on my positive day, oh well not much i can do about it. still keeping my head high that we catch that egg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER take opk's in the morning they tend to show results from the previous day, try taking opk's around 1pm-8pm, and I definately think you still have time to catch that egg!!!! Try to BD a couple times throughout the day 2morro if you can and maybe start looking into Softcups to hold sperm close to your cervix for a max of 12 hrs, on days like this, I could have really come in handy for you...Good luck!!!

Congrats Trixie!! So exciting!! H&H 9 months!!

For all who got a BFP... Did any of you have EWCM around 3-4 DPO?? I'm having that, and am trying to figure out if I ovulated on time or maybe was just late? Wasn't sure if it's a sign of pregnancy or not...

NEVER take opk's in the morning they tend to show results from the previous day, try taking opk's around 1pm-8pm, and I definately think you still have time to catch that egg!!!! Try to BD a couple times throughout the day 2morro if you can and maybe start looking into Softcups to hold sperm close to your cervix for a max of 12 hrs, on days like this, I could have really come in handy for you...Good luck!!!

i have always tested in the afternoon, but i had this feeling that it was going to be positive soon.......either way it dosent matter because my husband leaves at 2:30 pm every day for work and dosent get home until after midnight....so our only way to make sure we dont miss it is bd every other day and if we can do it on a positive day thats great but if not there is not much we can do about it. we will only be able to bd once tmw as i dont get home until 8am and need some sleep and he has to leave for work again at 230pm, so we will only be able to bd once tmw, but we will do it again on saturday too before he goes to work. currently i use preseed and dont get up for hours afterwards, and i havent noticed any leakage not even the next morning, so so far its working well but if i dont get my bfp this month i might look into softcups. butim still hopeful for this month!!!!!!!!!!

Petesgirl - I just took notice, you have my name as SweetPea9303.... :haha:

Congrats Trixie!! So exciting!! H&H 9 months!!

For all who got a BFP... Did any of you have EWCM around 3-4 DPO?? I'm having that, and am trying to figure out if I ovulated on time or maybe was just late? Wasn't sure if it's a sign of pregnancy or not...

Not that I recall I only remember getting that when I ovulated on between 4/21-4/23

Congrats Trixie! :happydance:

I'm breaking down and testing in the am tomorrow. Totally nervous!

i thought i was gonna be able to post I had my BFP, but apparently I don't. I took 7 tests. I had 3 ICs showing a very faint second line, 3 not. so i got some FRERs. It's a negative as well.

will test in a few more days and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->