MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Petesgirl, I think its very possible that it could be either a sign of pregnancy or of af (I get SUPER hungry when I pms) but it could also be your body relapsing from such a low calorie diet. Also, eating a low cal diet like that is HORRIBLE for trying to conceive, starving yourself could cause you to not ovulate and miss periods. Weight loss shouldn't be about losing fast weight, it should be about changing you whole lifestyle to a healthy one. I also started dieting in March, I started originally never eating above 1200 cals, but now that I have done more research I NEVER eat BELOW 1350, I do LIGHT workouts/ sometimes heavy cardio when I'm in the mood and I eat foods that are low cal so I can eat A LOT MORE. I've lost 7lbs in 2 mos. Its slow, but I feel GOOD about it, and I'm not relying on a PILL or supplements, all I'm relying on is my NEED to be healthy for my future baby.

I only say this all because I care about you and all the ladies on here.

Hello!

I took a much needed computer break plus got out of town for a few days. I needed to take my mind off all this TTC. Even though it's only our 2nd cycle, it's all I can think about and it's really time consuming! But now I get to indulge a bit!

10dpo and i'm SS: tender breasts since 8dpo, on and off gas all week (this is weird because I rarely have gas and haven't been eating anything out of the ordinary), bloating like AF is coming, twinges in my uterus area (but not like AF cramps), exhausted by the end of the day (but this is normal for me, as I'm usually running around all day), some pretty crazy headaches from 1dpo to 5dpo, and one again last night.

I'm going to acupuncture tomorrow morning, so i'll test tomorrow to see because my Dr. will ask me if I tested. But I'm not going to count myself out if it's a BFN, it's still early!

Anyone else going to acupuncture for fertility?

How are you all doing?

Oh! And congrats to all the BFP! You give me hope! Maybe this is our month!

i'm about a few days past ovulation..having CM still off and on, cramping.. BUT tempted to test already.
aka waste a test... ugh!:wacko:

i'm about a few days past ovulation..having CM still off and on, cramping.. BUT tempted to test already.

I tested on the 3rd... i'm pretty sure i just ov'd on the 1st. I got a + hpt, but im thinking its just screwy!

I tested on the 3rd... i'm pretty sure i just ov'd on the 1st. I got a + hpt, but im thinking its just screwy!

: O!! Maybe you O'd sooner than u thought?? R u re testing soon?
I seriously Think I buy a couple packs of hpt's thinking "this one is my fun tests pack and this pack is my real tests pack" just to get me through the tww... :blush:

: O!! Maybe you O'd sooner than u thought?? R u re testing soon?
I seriously Think I buy a couple packs of hpt's thinking "this one is my fun tests pack and this pack is my real tests pack" just to get me through the tww... :blush:

ive been testing all damn day! :) I've had 3 + and 5 - and 2 ?. i swear i see something, then i dont think i do on the last two. UGH! maybe im just crazy?

ICs work wonders! I POAS'd my way thru about 10 of them tonight! they satisfy thru the tww.

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 24
Got antsy when I got off work and got a BFN. sadness

You are not out until the witch gets you!! How many DPO are you today?

If you go by my chart, then 10 Dpo but i think more like 12Dpo. Day 1 missed period.

I did test late after coming home from work and I only had a little bit in cup ... maybe HCG wasnt high enough or diluted ...

Hi ladies! I am new to BNB and to the posting would LOVE to join this forum!- (so please excuse the lack of lingo) :dance: I am about 9DPO - Had some brown/pink discharge- (none when i wipe)- sorry for TMI :blush: AF will plan to be here around the 9th of the month- But I am hoping for a :bfp:. Put me down for the 9th! Fingers crossed! My Ovulation day was the 25th (supposedly). Hubby and I BD on 21,25,27,28,29 (birthday weekend)-HAHA! :thumbup: Congrats to all the current :bfp:

Gotta Read and Run!

Just wanna say Congrats to Trixie! :happydance:

So I tested this morning again with an IC and bfn. No sign of af yet either so I am not sure what to think. Clomid gave me a 31 day cycle last month so I was sure it would do the same this time. I'm sooo confused :(

I haven't looked through the thread in a few days... Wow 5 BFP!!! Congrats to all the newly preggers!

As for me... Still waitin to ovulate! Good luck to those testing this weekend!

YAY Trixie!!! Congratulations!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!

Petesgirl - Yay!! Sounds like a good BFP to me!!! Keep us posted!

I'm sorry all the ladies that got AF. :( Boo. Agree with Mrs. Stefka - at least you are out of the waiting game. Defy go have a nice glass of wine. :hugs:

Also, I am really sorry about the CPs. Also, defy agree that it's a good sign that you are able to get pregnant. I had one last month and its draining. :hugs:

GL and FX'd for those of you testing soon!

Thanks for the info on softcups, PetesG. I was just telling my DH about them this morning b/c I really didnt want to or have time to lay down after BD'ing but did anyway for 10 mins. I don't really know anything about them though. How do you know you are getting the swimmers in the cup when you put it in? What if they get locked out?

Anyone else currently 1 dpo? Got my +opks Wed night and Thurs morning. Yay! Bd'd Sat, Sun, Tues a.m., Wed p.m., Thurs a.m., and an extra this morning. Thinking I O'd yesterday.

I had really bad O cramps this month - right ovary was super sore yesterday. Anyone else have that? Seems better today.

Lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: for all!

tested again this morning. another BFN. I'll test again closer to AF being due. i assume its just a fluke.

Well good news is I'm not out yet, No AF and she should have arrived around Tuesday based on my last few cycles. We are going to test tomorrow morning! I will let you know what happens. No real symptoms, but have has a stuffy nose, weird dreams (though not unusual for me) Had a funny taste in my mouth one day towards the end of last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->