MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Morning ladies,

So decided to test with FMU this morning, DH suggested hanging on a few more days as I have gone to 35 days before and had AF appear, he got a distinctly cold shoulder and gave in! So got up and tested, left the room so i couldn't trick myself into seeing something that wasn't there and low and behold 2 minutes later went back to find it was a :bfp: !!! Showed hubby who didn't quite believe it at first. Hadn't quite sunk in for me yet either.

I came of BCP in November so those of you that only just starting to try just have faith that it will happen.

Babydust to everyone still waiting for BFPs

:dust:

Maverick

Morning ladies,

So decided to test with FMU this morning, DH suggested hanging on a few more days as I have gone to 35 days before and had AF appear, he got a distinctly cold shoulder and gave in! So got up and tested, left the room so i couldn't trick myself into seeing something that wasn't there and low and behold 2 minutes later went back to find it was a :bfp: !!! Showed hubby who didn't quite believe it at first. Hadn't quite sunk in for me yet either.

I came of BCP in November so those of you that only just starting to try just have faith that it will happen.

Babydust to everyone still waiting for BFPs

:dust:

congratulations!!!! happy and healthy nine months to you :flower::hugs:
Maverick

Congrats Maverick! You definitely gave me hope :) H&H 9 months to you!!!!

Congrats Maverick!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!

BFN this morning with FMU on FRER...just gonna wait until Tues. or Wednes. for AF to show...if no AF by Thurs. morning I will test again with FRER...starting just feel out this month, and OH got the stomach flu so I'll be babying him the next few days :(

BFN this morning with FMU on FRER...just gonna wait until Tues. or Wednes. for AF to show...if no AF by Thurs. morning I will test again with FRER...starting just feel out this month, and OH got the stomach flu so I'll be babying him the next few days :(

:hugs:

I'm out the witch got me this morning right on time :(

Has af been different for any of you ladies while on clomid? Last month she didn't hold back with a heavy flow. Yesterday when she arrived, she was just spotting. I hardly ever get spotting, it's always full flow from day one. Just wondering if clomid can really screw her up?

Congrats to all the bfp and hopefully it is around the corner for the rest of us too :)

Sorry she got you! New cycle starts...TODAY! Nothing better than a fresh start!

Petesgirl-Good luck to you. You're not out til the ugly witch shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->