MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Hello ladies! :) fairly new to all of this, just got my CBFM in the mail, planning to use it IF period comes !

I'm due to test on or around the 14th, really hoping this month is the month, like the rest of us!
My husband & I's anniversary is next month, and it would be so beautiful to give him life on such a special day ! :)
please add me to your list,
& I'll check up on you guys while also sharing my daily feelings, symptoms, & hopefully, announcing our bfps soon!
Keep it up, Ladies, not much farther to go! (I have something called faith!)

I haven't had a + test yet. But + OPKS twice this month. I messaged my ovacue consultant and she said maybe I didn't ovulate the first time then ovulated the second time. Which would of course push back AF but still make test negative.

confirmed ovulation I at at 17 DPO
second suspected real ovulation 6 DPO

Yuck :(

I just started using my Ovacue today (CD2). How do you like yours? This is my first time using anything like this ... :wacko:

I really like it. But it confirmed I ovulated on CD 15 (you have to have the vaginal sensor for confirmation). I started getting +OPKS and emailed a consultant and she said I might have geared up to O but didn't so my body tried again.
That irks me a little because I paid so much for it and wanted mostly for it to rid me of the stress of wondering if I was ovulating or not. :dohh:

But i'm sure in a week i'll be back to loving it.

I don't have the vaginal sensor, but I got mine for the same reason. I'm hoping to use it in conjunction with BBT for better results.

Everyone tells me that if I "chill out" and "take it easy" that it will happen, and that all this worrying will prevent me from getting a BFP. But I just can't! :nope:

I was BBT but quit gonna start again next cycle. :)

Hi ladies - well 7dpo for me today. No symptoms, hope this is a good thing. Norm by now I have 'preg symptoms' and then af shows!!

I ordered 10 IC tests and they arrived yday. May start testing on Weds (10dpo), but Im going to try and hold out til the weekend - but well see!!!

:dust:

Finally in the TWW! Anyone else with me??? What are you doing to keep from going crazy?

Kdk24 I think I might be 1 DPO today too, but I have no idea due to MCing last month :wacko:

Gonna test on the 15th! We'll see! Hate waiting!

Gonna order OPKs next month if no BFP this month...

GOOD LUCK LADIES :dust: :happydance:

I'm out. AF showed this morning. Good luck to the rest of the testers this month!!

I´m not sure what to think anymore.
I´ve had pregnancy like symptoms from 2DPO.
AF is due tomorrow, and yesterday I started getting AF-like cramps. Not exactly like the ones I´m used to, more like I have strings after a hard workout.

Hoping it´s not AF on her way, fingers crossed.

:wacko:I'm confused.
I'm on CD3 and AF has been heavy spotting the last 2 days and today its pretty much gone ...

Also, my temp went back up a degree. Don@'t know whats going on ...:dohh:

update: BFN . i hate my body ... still screwing with me even after AF

Firstly, congrats to all who have gotten their BFPs and for those who haven't, don't lose hope and good luck to you all!!!

I took a FRER with FMU this morning and got a faint, faint, faint, almost imaginary pink line. You can only really see it when it is held up to the light, and even then, some squinting is required.

I was afraid that it might be an evaporation line, so I took two more with the exact same result. It is the faintest line ever and it does not really show up on my phone's camera.

I also took a FRER Gold Digital and it said NO-, so I am hoping this isn't just me making up lines!

My DH and I had a miscarriage and D&C in January, and we really do not want to go through that again, so...here's to hoping.

Any advice or thoughts?

you could simply just not have enough HCG to trigger a digital. those are supposed to be 50-100mUI. a regular pee stick is about 25mUI. Good luck!

Id just test again tomorrow and see if it gets darker. FRER is FAMOUS for evaps and people thinking they have positives when turned toward light, so its one of those things where you aren't going to be sure til it gets darker or shows on a digi.

GL we're all hoping for you!

UPDATED!!!

Hi ladies, well, im not really having a good day... :cry: i think im at the end of my ttc journey, this will probably be my last month ttc :cry: I went with my mom on a mini roadtrip and decide that Im just gonna sleep at my moms house so when I call OH to let him know im not coming home, I started asking him if he's feeling better since he had a 24 hr stomach bug, and he told me he went by his moms house and last night he did something and praying and he said God is telling "were only supposed to be 'friends'!"...You think God could have told you that before when moved in together?!?!?! IDK what to think with him hes so fickle one day hes wanting to set a wedding date and start ttc and the next were supposed to be friends?! so ladies I'll still be here to watch you all get your BFP's but until he gets his priorities straight Im done ttc, im not gonna try to have a baby with someone who just wants to be a baby....then he had the nerve to pull the, "i dont wanna have this conversation on the phone, how about we talk about this in the morning when you get home, this is one of those face to face conversations, im just not gonna have 'this conversation on the phone'..." Like duh, DUMBASS!!! (srry for language) I kno thts code word for breakup! Im just so tired, emotionally ya know? agh!!! the things we do for men, honestly I don't wanna backslide to him I just gonna pick up the pieces and move on, I love him but, I cant live in a place wondering if im being led on or not...maybe im just being rational, but I had to vent... :cry: sorry ladies

btw... :bfn: this morning with FRER using FMU :cry:

UPDATED!!!

Hi ladies, well, im not really having a good day... :cry: i think im at the end of my ttc journey, this will probably be my last month ttc :cry: I went with my mom on a mini roadtrip and decide that Im just gonna sleep at my moms house so when I call OH to let him know im not coming home, I started asking him if he's feeling better since he had a 24 hr stomach bug, and he told me he went by his moms house and last night he did something and praying and he said God is telling "were only supposed to be 'friends'!"...You think God could have told you that before when moved in together?!?!?! IDK what to think with him hes so fickle one day hes wanting to set a wedding date and start ttc and the next were supposed to be friends?! so ladies I'll still be here to watch you all get your BFP's but until he gets his priorities straight Im done ttc, im not gonna try to have a baby with someone who just wants to be a baby....then he had the nerve to pull the, "i dont wanna have this conversation on the phone, how about we talk about this in the morning when you get home, this is one of those face to face conversations, im just not gonna have 'this conversation on the phone'..." Like duh, DUMBASS!!! (srry for language) I kno thts code word for breakup! Im just so tired, emotionally ya know? agh!!! the things we do for men, honestly I don't wanna backslide to him I just gonna pick up the pieces and move on, I love him but, I cant live in a place wondering if im being led on or not...maybe im just being rational, but I had to vent... :cry: sorry ladies

btw... :bfn: this morning with FRER using FMU :cry:

Sorry to hear your day isn't going.so well,

AF arrived for me... Onto the next cycle.

So sorry petesgirl20.......men can be so confusing at times I hope you two are able to talk things through and hopefully find out why he has such a change of heart all of a sudden.

Petesgirl that sounds awful! I hope things work out for the best, even if that does mean you break up eventually. You don't deserve to have someone play with your emotions this way.

:hugs:

Just took a CB digital totally expecting it to pop up "Not Pregnant" and it says "pregnant"!!!!! I am trying not to get too excited and will continue to re-test!! Thanks for the answers and support!

@Petesgirl20 - Sorry about that conversation. He doesn't sound like he would be someone to TTC with based on his being so fickle. :( Hang in there.

My test day is Saturday the 12th but I don't know how I'm going to wait that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->