MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Has af been different for any of you ladies while on clomid? Last month she didn't hold back with a heavy flow. Yesterday when she arrived, she was just spotting. I hardly ever get spotting, it's always full flow from day one. Just wondering if clomid can really screw her up?

Congrats to all the bfp and hopefully it is around the corner for the rest of us too :)

Since starting clomid my af has been very different. I also always was full flow before and now spot. First couple months I got excited cuz I thought maybe it wasn't really af but it was :(

Morning ladies,

So decided to test with FMU this morning, DH suggested hanging on a few more days as I have gone to 35 days before and had AF appear, he got a distinctly cold shoulder and gave in! So got up and tested, left the room so i couldn't trick myself into seeing something that wasn't there and low and behold 2 minutes later went back to find it was a :bfp: !!! Showed hubby who didn't quite believe it at first. Hadn't quite sunk in for me yet either.

I came of BCP in November so those of you that only just starting to try just have faith that it will happen.

Babydust to everyone still waiting for BFPs

:dust:

Maverick

brilliant news! congratulations!!! :happydance:

AF showed for me today :( Disappointing, but I've still got another shot this month. Petesgirl, could you put me down for May 31? I'm hoping for an anniversary BFP!!!

Both clomid cycles have been 31 days. Last month i got my surge on cd16 and this month it was on cd15.

have they done testing to confirm you're ov'ing?

Yes they do the day 21 blood test and it shows that i ovulate. So startig this round they will no longer do that because my body acccepted well to clomid. Now its just a matter of cathing that egg! I had an us before clomid and the tech said i was very fertile and follies looked good so who knows.

Both clomid cycles have been 31 days. Last month i got my surge on cd16 and this month it was on cd15.

have they done testing to confirm you're ov'ing?

Yes they do the day 21 blood test and it shows that i ovulate. So startig this round they will no longer do that because my body acccepted well to clomid. Now its just a matter of cathing that egg! I had an us before clomid and the tech said i was very fertile and follies looked good so who knows.

interesting. i read if you dont get your BFP by the 3rd cycle, they'd up it. I'm doing lots of research on clomid before i actually ask about it.

I haven't had a + test yet. But + OPKS twice this month. I messaged my ovacue consultant and she said maybe I didn't ovulate the first time then ovulated the second time. Which would of course push back AF but still make test negative.

confirmed ovulation I at at 17 DPO
second suspected real ovulation 6 DPO

Yuck :(

I haven't had a + test yet. But + OPKS twice this month. I messaged my ovacue consultant and she said maybe I didn't ovulate the first time then ovulated the second time. Which would of course push back AF but still make test negative.

I just started using my Ovacue today (CD2). How do you like yours? This is my first time using anything like this ... :wacko:

I just started using my Ovacue today (CD2). How do you like yours? This is my first time using anything like this ... :wacko:

I really like it. But it confirmed I ovulated on CD 15 (you have to have the vaginal sensor for confirmation). I started getting +OPKS and emailed a consultant and she said I might have geared up to O but didn't so my body tried again.
That irks me a little because I paid so much for it and wanted mostly for it to rid me of the stress of wondering if I was ovulating or not. :dohh:

But i'm sure in a week i'll be back to loving it.

I'm due to test tomorrow, but I'm doubtful! Had a slight temp drop this morning, and besides that I have been spotting for the last five days, and last month I spotted for four days before AF arrived. It seems that the spotting is coming earlier and earlier. I'm not sure what to think, other than maybe make a doctor's app and see what she thinks.

Congrats Maverick!!!!!!!!!! So happy you got your BFP!!!!

I really like it. But it confirmed I ovulated on CD 15 (you have to have the vaginal sensor for confirmation). I started getting +OPKS and emailed a consultant and she said I might have geared up to O but didn't so my body tried again.
That irks me a little because I paid so much for it and wanted mostly for it to rid me of the stress of wondering if I was ovulating or not. :dohh:

But i'm sure in a week i'll be back to loving it.

I don't have the vaginal sensor, but I got mine for the same reason. I'm hoping to use it in conjunction with BBT for better results.

Everyone tells me that if I "chill out" and "take it easy" that it will happen, and that all this worrying will prevent me from getting a BFP. But I just can't! :nope:

woke up with a killer headache, and really nauseated. I had to run to the bathroom, but luckily didn't puke! Taking it easy today... Will test again on the 8th.

I'm due to test tomorrow, but I'm doubtful! Had a slight temp drop this morning, and besides that I have been spotting for the last five days, and last month I spotted for four days before AF arrived. It seems that the spotting is coming earlier and earlier. I'm not sure what to think, other than maybe make a doctor's app and see what she thinks.

Good luck sending dust your way!!! Keep us posted!!!

I was talking to a friend of mine, who is trying to TTC, and she told me to look out my window. Something about a bfp in the sky. I think she's crazy.

then i look out the window, and sure enough, there's a plus with the moon in the middle of it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->