MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Petes girl... I am on the edge of my seat!!!

I'm only 4 dpo and am feeling very very tired! i went to bed at 12am woke up at 7am and then went back to sleep from 8-11am! Also, the past two days i've had this super weird heavy feeling between my hip bones and in my hip flexers. It's like i pulled a muscle or something (which i haven't). Hope these are good signs!

Fx'd for everyone still waiting to test!!!:dust:

Started feeling sore nips when I was walking I felt soreness when they rubbed against my bra.not very fun and they are uber sensitive

CONGRATS on all the BFP!

Me... I don't know yet I still have a few days before I test. The symptoms that I felt a few days ago have mostly faded so I'm not as optimistic as I was before.

But I still have hope until AF shows.

i have a box of FRERs staring me in the face, begging me to POAS. But I know if I do, AF will show. i guess its just a fact of life.

Sorry I took so long to post pics ladies...OH and I went to get dinner and ended up :sex: lol :blush: and we just knocked out afterward lol thank god im off 2morro so I can sleep in and relax but here are the pics of the FRERS from last night and this morning...what do you all think???

Attachments

• faint-frers-5:8:12.jpg
    faint-frers-5:8:12.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 51
Sorry I took so long to post pics ladies...OH and I went to get dinner and ended up :sex: lol :blush: and we just knocked out afterward lol thank god im off 2morro so I can sleep in and relax but here are the pics of the FRERS from last night and this morning...what do you all think???

congrats! those are :bfp:s!

Thanks lol I still want a darker line before I allow myself to believe it, its weird cause every month around the end of my tww its hard to convince myself that i AM pregnant, and this month I cant convince myself that im NOT pregnant lol...i guess because I dnt really have symptoms, just tired today i couldnt stop yawning lol :sleep:

Thanks lol I still want a darker line before I allow myself to believe it, its weird cause every month around the end of my tww its hard to convince myself that i AM pregnant, and this month I cant convince myself that im NOT pregnant lol...i guess because I dnt really have symptoms, just tired today i couldnt stop yawning lol :sleep:

lol, i know how that goes. im hoping that since y'all are having so much luck with FRERs, it might rub off on me :thumbup: but i dont think i'll believe it, at all. my biggest symptom for the last 3 days is being unbelievably tired. its bittersweet to be on these threads every month, watching everybody around me get their :bfp:s. while its sad, it also brings hope.

lol, i know how that goes. im hoping that since y'all are having so much luck with FRERs, it might rub off on me :thumbup: but i dont think i'll believe it, at all. my biggest symptom for the last 3 days is being unbelievably tired. its bittersweet to be on these threads every month, watching everybody around me get their :bfp:s. while its sad, it also brings hope.

Same here!!! lol:thumbup:

Same here!!! lol:thumbup:

how many dpo were you when you got your :bfp:? Im only 8, and got a :bfn:, but know its probably too early.

Im 15 dpo today I think I had late implantation since those lines are so faint

its been 9 days since my first OPK, 8 days since i ov'd (thinking that it was really ov), and trying to figure out if its just AF coming.

Heck yes you are pregnant!!! Those lines are noticeable I didn't even squint to see them! Congrats girl!:happydance:

Oh my goodness!! Engaged and pregnant in the same month--CONGRATS!! Those are BFPs, loud and clear, lol!! Did you tell OH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->