MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Hey everyone.. so AF is expected tomorrow but I've been feeling super nauseous every day for a few days. I decided to test today. This picture was taken within the time limit and this is a $ store test. This is NOT fmu and I am 11 dpo...

what do you think?!!!! :) :) could it be?!

https://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww242/ktdambrink/11dpo.jpg

Think I might see a very faint line I'd test again tmw with FMU or even wait a couple of days and try again. Good luck!!!!

I think i see it too, i agree with munchkinlove, you should test tomo with fmu and let us know your result! although i'm already a bit of a test addict so you may want to wait.

kdambrink - I see the faint line! GL and I agree to test tomorrow with FMU!:thumbup:

thanks everyone.. I will update you when I test again.. The test looks a lot darker in person and now (a couple hours later) it is even darker than it was but I don't know what that means. It is still light but I don't have to squint to see it at all. This would be a really horrible evap line because it does have color..

anyway - I'll keep you all posted!

I defiantly see a faint line :D in 48 hours it should be a lot darker good luck and lots of sticky dust your way :D

Hi ladies, still no AF :) which is a good sign, but today I had a few dizzy spells, but they were a little extreme. Earlier during my lunch break, (which I didn't really have an appetite) and it just hit me like bullet, i started feeling hot, and dizzy I couldn't make my eyes focus and I felt like throwing up...so I get up to go to the bathroom thinking I was gonna puke, and as soon as I stood up I had to rush to the bathroom because i felt as if i was gonna pass out. I had to get some water and cool air on me and take deep breaths for me to come back to myself I've never had anything like that except for my crazy party days in college lol but I haven't been drinking...idk I said when I got off from work I would test but Im just to scared to see a bfn...and with everything OH put me threw I was extremely emotional crying at the thought of coming home to an empty house and even with my propsal yesterday today I just feel like anything sad will make me cry, believe me im estatic about getting engaged but im just so emotional...agh and now a headache and slight nausea, so im trying to take a nap but cant get comfortable I feel like its hard to breathe again...what going on with me!!!

Hi ladies, still no AF :) which is a good sign, but today I had a few dizzy spells, but they were a little extreme. Earlier during my lunch break, (which I didn't really have an appetite) and it just hit me like bullet, i started feeling hot, and dizzy I couldn't make my eyes focus and I felt like throwing up...so I get up to go to the bathroom thinking I was gonna puke, and as soon as I stood up I had to rush to the bathroom because i felt as if i was gonna pass out. I had to get some water and cool air on me and take deep breaths for me to come back to myself I've never had anything like that except for my crazy party days in college lol but I haven't been drinking...idk I said when I got off from work I would test but Im just to scared to see a bfn...and with everything OH put me threw I was extremely emotional crying at the thought of coming home to an empty house and even with my propsal yesterday today I just feel like anything sad will make me cry, believe me im estatic about getting engaged but im just so emotional...agh and now a headache and slight nausea, so im trying to take a nap but cant get comfortable I feel like its hard to breathe again...what going on with me!!!

I have my fingers crossed so hard for you!

I have my fingers crossed so hard for you!

Lol thank you i just went out bought 2 FRERs and 2 cheap 88cent hpts lol so im waiting to pee lol kind of nervous :eek: i think its because so many times when I test when AF is late right when I go take the test and wipe...BAM!! AF shows up lol

Petesgirl - That happens to me EVERY TIME. Lol. Hoping it doesn't happen to you!!

I can NOT wait to find out, this is an exciting week for you already

Hey everyone.. so AF is expected tomorrow but I've been feeling super nauseous every day for a few days. I decided to test today. This picture was taken within the time limit and this is a $ store test. This is NOT fmu and I am 11 dpo...

what do you think?!!!! :) :) could it be?!

https://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww242/ktdambrink/11dpo.jpg

I def see a faint line

kdambrink - that is sooooo a bfp! can't wait to see tomorrow's pic!

UBER FAINT line on FRER!!! Still gonna test with FMU 2morro!!! :) trying not to get my hopes up

UBER FAINT line on FRER!!! Still gonna test with FMU 2morro!!! :) trying not to get my hopes up

Ahhhhh sooo exciting!!! I told you this was your month all around :happydance::happydance: If there was a "smiley" doing cartwheels I would use that because I am over the moon excited for you.

When your line gets darker, you should put the test in a nice box, gift wrap it and give it to you OH (soon to be DH) and tell him you got him a gift in return!!! awwww I am so cheesy! lol. :hugs:

Ahhhhh sooo exciting!!! I told you this was your month all around :happydance::happydance: If there was a "smiley" doing cartwheels I would use that because I am over the moon excited for you.

When your line gets darker, you should put the test in a nice box, gift wrap it and give it to you OH (soon to be DH) and tell him you got him a gift in return!!! awwww I am so cheesy! lol. :hugs:

OMG i was actually thinking the same thing lol...I was gonna take a digital and get those beautiful words 'pregnant' and put it a jewelry box and gift wrap it and show it to OH, and just tell him this is your present in return, but tell him he has to wait to open it, and when he asks when he can open it, i'll say, "In NINE months!" lol

OMG i was actually thinking the same thing lol...I was gonna take a digital and get those beautiful words 'pregnant' and put it a jewelry box and gift wrap it and show it to OH, and just tell him this is your present in return, but tell him he has to wait to open it, and when he asks when he can open it, i'll say, "In NINE months!" lol

awwwww :happydance::happydance::happydance: Tell him the actual gift is in "assembly" and will be delivered in 9 months!!!! haha we are such girls!!!

How exciting!!!! Things sound so promising! Your faint/nauseous spell sounds an awful lot like one of the symptoms I had during my first pregnancy. I only made it to 8/9 weeks and it only happened a couple times starting around the 5 or 6 weeks. I didn't even know I was pregnant at that point, we weren't trying, but it was a welcome surprise.
I would get it at no specific time, and I'd kinda get tunnel vision and then feel real sick, I would make it to the bathroom but never actually got sick, it would usually pass pretty quickly.
FX'd!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->