MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

On a different note does anyone know what is safe to take for allergies while ttc? One side of my face is swollen and my eyes are itchy and I have a headache but I am afraid to take anything especially . since I'm ovulating this week.

On a different note does anyone know what is safe to take for allergies while ttc? One side of my face is swollen and my eyes are itchy and I have a headache but I am afraid to take anything especially . since I'm ovulating this week.

Claritin (loratadine) is safe during pregnancy

First of all: Congrats Petesgirl - definite BFP!! :)

Take a look at this guys:

https://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww242/ktdambrink/13dpo_opt.jpg

:)

I'm 13 dpo, AF was expected yesterday. I took a test yesterday but didn't really see a definite line until after the time limit but today this came up within 5 minutes or less. I am calling this my BFP!! :)

dont wanna put a damper on your bfp -- but do yourself a favor a test with something else. I had my "bfp" with one of those... its turn out to be a bfn :( hope your's is a :bfp:!

Can i be added to the list i am testing on May 24 -- thanks

:dust: to everyone!!

Congrats to those with :bfp: h&h 9 months xx

11dpo 4 me not had many real symptoms til 2day. nearly fainted at wrk and felt funny all day, like im drunk!! also had 2 pee a lot. tested at 9dpo and bfn, af due mon and norm spot day before so gnna try and hold out til tue if af dont show x

Sorry I took so long to post pics ladies...OH and I went to get dinner and ended up :sex: lol :blush: and we just knocked out afterward lol thank god im off 2morro so I can sleep in and relax but here are the pics of the FRERS from last night and this morning...what do you all think???

Oh my goodness!! Engaged and pregnant in the same month--CONGRATS!! Those are BFPs, loud and clear, lol!! Did you tell OH?

not yet I think im gonna take a digital 2morro, and I think im gonna clear out the guest room, then go out and buy a crib while hes at work, and he usually calls me when hes on his way home to see if i need anything or wanna go grab some food and I'll tell him to hurry home cause I 'need' him to do a 'handyman' job for me lol and i'll just have the crib wrapped in gift wrap just sitting in the middle of the room, with a congratulations Daddy card on top with the digital test in a necklace box

OR
OH had to put down our baby Lily, she was a pitbull, but he had her trained really good she was a 60 lb horse but she thought she was a 5 lb lap dog lol and that was his baby...he had her before we met so she was his bestie lol and I was thinking I could buy him a pit name it Chopper (hes always wanted a boy to mate with Lilly and name him Chopper :dohh: idk why?) and have him in the house and he'll ask whats the dog for and i'll say, "Well, the baby's gonna need a playbuddy!?!"

I'll probably go with the first one since I dnt feel like waiting to find a $2,500 Blue Pit lmao!!!:wacko:

Wow! You have a lot of discipline, lol. When I get my BFP it'll be soooo hard not to tell OH right away! I like that first idea, too. So sweet. Let us know how it goes!!

Im probably too late for this, but I got my bfp yesterday, and twice today :) (yes, I've tested 3 times, I couldn't believe the first 2!)

Congrats to everyone else who has had the same, and baby dust to those still waiting!

Im probably too late for this, but I got my bfp yesterday, and twice today :) (yes, I've tested 3 times, I couldn't believe the first 2!)

Congrats to everyone else who has had the same, and baby dust to those still waiting!

Congratulations :) H&H 9 months :D :dance:

Hi am going to be testing the 22 nd please can I be added thank you x

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFP!!!

I have ovulated!!! So exciting since I didn't really know if I have been ovulating and just started OPKs and temping!! Anyway could you please update me to May 23?

congrats!! h&h 9 months!!

Congrats to all the new BFPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most wonderful thing happened last night! Me and my fiancee BDed and I usually have trouble laying down for 20 minutes or more because I have to pee before bed, or after the BD, however, while waiting my 20 minutes, I fell asleep!!! I didnt wake up until 4 hours later!! I hope that all the little guys stay alive for a couple days, and that I fall asleep after again tonight! Its so much less stressful knowing they are not leaking out!!!

also, I think I am doing my opk tests wrong or something, I started them yesterday because I thought it would be a few days before Ovulation, but the test line was WAY darker then the control line 2x yesterday and again when I tested today. I even had the fiancee look at it to see if I was just imagining the color, but he says "no that one definitely looks darker" pointing to the test line. I have not had a BBT increase and CM seems the same as it has. I guess really it just means we should BD more but I'm afraid if I BD too much before O, then if I do have a DARKER opk test ( if thats even possible) the fiancee will be warn out. UGH

Id say you're ovulating or about to especially if the line is darker.

I broke down and tested... got a :bfn: but I still feel funny, not how I usually feel before af.
I'm going to wait a few more days and test again if the :witch: hasn't show yet.

I broke down and tested... got a :bfn: but I still feel funny, not how I usually feel before af.
I'm going to wait a few more days and test again if the :witch: hasn't show yet.

I'm in the same boat!! Ive been nauseous for the past 3 days... and have a crampy feeling... bbs r killing me and ive been so tired... how about u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->