MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

SO EXCITING FOR YOU kdambrink!!! I am testing Thursday!! FX'd, wish me luck!!!

Good luck everyone testing in the next few days I can't wait to hear about all your bfps!!! It keeps me going!!!

Munckinlove, I'm gonna 'try' to hold out til Thursday...decided to give AF the benefit of the doubt and just give her one more day so if no AF 2morro I'll test thurs am!! Fx'd

GL! Im testing thursday too. FX'd for :bfp:s!

Kdambrink :bfp:! GL hun! Hope that line gets darker! :thumbup:

UBER FAINT line on FRER!!! Still gonna test with FMU 2morro!!! :) trying not to get my hopes up

Eeeeeeeeeeek! Pics please! I got everything crossed for you! What an amazing month that would be for you! A diamond and a BFP!

xxx

i was suppose to get AF yesterday but she didnt show :thumbup: but i will be testing may 11th

good luck!!!! i wouldnt be able to wait that long!!!!!!!!!

i was suppose to get AF yesterday but she didnt show :thumbup: but i will be testing may 11th

Good luck and tons of :dust:
I gotta give u credit... id be poas already. Lol

i want to soooo bad!! but i'd promised hubby i'd wait for him. hes out of town getting the new place ready for us. hopefully we get a nice moving suripise!!
thanks for the baby dust!

For all that got a bfp... What dpo did you get it?? I'm 10 dpo and got a bfn... Is there still hope? Or did I test too early??

Well ladies AF is officially late...she usually likes to show right after FMU but nothing today...hmmm but I'm not surprised she tends to laggg around until it's convenient for her to show lol only thing I am surprised about is that usually 2 to 3 days before AF I get very very light spotting but nothing so far so either I'll be getting a bfp soon (but I have no symptoms :( ) or I O'd late...idk I guess we'll see soon :) fx'd

good luck! fingers crossed this this is ur BFP month! i'm in the same boat. still no AF and i'm three days late!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hey everyone.. so AF is expected tomorrow but I've been feeling super nauseous every day for a few days. I decided to test today. This picture was taken within the time limit and this is a $ store test. This is NOT fmu and I am 11 dpo...

what do you think?!!!! :) :) could it be?!

https://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww242/ktdambrink/11dpo.jpg

i see a very faint line too!!!!

For all that got a bfp... What dpo did you get it?? I'm 10 dpo and got a bfn... Is there still hope? Or did I test too early??

I got my last BFP at 12/13 dpo. There's still hope.

There's always hope as long as the witch hasn't shown! :flower:

Hi there. I got my bfp at 11dpo. I took a boots test which showed such a faint line my hubbie couldn't see it and a frer which was faint but definatly a line. Good luck!

Period showed up early so I am out this month. :(

Congrats to all the :bfp:

Please mark me down for testing May 30th if the :witch: does not show

Still no signs of AF and another faint line on FRER, i want it to get a darker line before i claim my bfp lol....they are both squinters but definately there gonna save my last FRER for friday if no AF!!!

Petesgirl! Post a pic then we can be the judge! :winkwink: It's your sticky bean I just know it! :hugs:

I will when i get home i didnt bring the test with me wrk lol i sure hope its a sticky bean, had a MC in Jan. :(

I had a chemical at the end of December.. We are both due for our well deserved sticky beans!!

i'm picking up my test after work, and may POAS then. AF is semi officially late. last cycle was 32 days, so i'm going on that for this one, but it can be up to 39.

today is cd 32, and 8dpo. Hoping that my first + isnt a fluke. :thumbup:

i'm picking up my test after work, and may POAS then. AF is semi officially late. last cycle was 32 days, so i'm going on that for this one, but it can be up to 39.

today is cd 32, and 8dpo. Hoping that my first + isnt a fluke. :thumbup:

FX'd for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"