MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I broke down and tested... got a :bfn: but I still feel funny, not how I usually feel before af.
I'm going to wait a few more days and test again if the :witch: hasn't show yet.

I'm in the same boat!! Ive been nauseous for the past 3 days... and have a crampy feeling... bbs r killing me and ive been so tired... how about u?

Me too! I'm not so nauseous that I have gotten sick, it's more like I don't want to eat much just in case, I haven't had much of an appetite for about 3 days now. The girls have been pretty achy for about a week too and I'm still a little crampy and gassy *sorry TMI*

Something weird started around the same time as the nausea, I have had a ton of saliva, I'm practically drooling *laughs* especially when I'm talking. This is something I haven't noticed before.

I also slept for almost 12 hours last night and I'm ready for a nap now.

wow, you guys are having the same symptoms i am, and im i believe 9 dpo. i notice you're both 11 dpo according to your tickers. good luck!

also, I think I am doing my opk tests wrong or something, I started them yesterday because I thought it would be a few days before Ovulation, but the test line was WAY darker then the control line 2x yesterday and again when I tested today. I even had the fiancee look at it to see if I was just imagining the color, but he says "no that one definitely looks darker" pointing to the test line. I have not had a BBT increase and CM seems the same as it has. I guess really it just means we should BD more but I'm afraid if I BD too much before O, then if I do have a DARKER opk test ( if thats even possible) the fiancee will be warn out. UGH

darker than the control line means you're ovulating. :thumbup:

also, I think I am doing my opk tests wrong or something, I started them yesterday because I thought it would be a few days before Ovulation, but the test line was WAY darker then the control line 2x yesterday and again when I tested today. I even had the fiancee look at it to see if I was just imagining the color, but he says "no that one definitely looks darker" pointing to the test line. I have not had a BBT increase and CM seems the same as it has. I guess really it just means we should BD more but I'm afraid if I BD too much before O, then if I do have a DARKER opk test ( if thats even possible) the fiancee will be warn out. UGH

darker than the control line means you're ovulating. :thumbup:

Upon researching more we have decided they are negatives due to "where" the test line is darker

Ugh.. Just woke up with the worst headache ever!! I feel like its gonna explode!! Hoping the extra strength Tylenol kicks in soon!! Going back to bed!! Feel like I haven't slept at all. Was so uncomfortable all night!! :(

I got my bfp!!! I went out and bought the crib and wrapped it just waiting for OH to come home and trying really hard not to give away the surprise lol!!! I think im gonna be fatty and eat red velvet cake ice cream and watch the Lion King all day lol!!! Dear God please let this baby be a sticky bean!!

Heres pics!!! I messed up my FRER this morning idk what happened it was invalid so I just picked up the Answer tests ans surprisingly they gave me a darker line than the FRER!!

Attachments

• BFP's!!!!.jpg
    BFP's!!!!.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 18
I got my bfp!!! I went out and bought the crib and wrapped it just waiting for OH to come home and trying really hard not to give away the surprise lol!!! I think im gonna be fatty and eat red velvet cake ice cream and watch the Lion King all day lol!!! Dear God please let this baby be a sticky bean!!

Heres pics!!! I messed up my FRER this morning idk what happened it was invalid so I just picked up the Answer tests ans surprisingly they gave me a darker line than the FRER!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont forget to post his response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont forget to post his response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I definately will!!!! Thank you! :happydance: I keep doing the happydance around the house, and i keep telling myself to stop, "My poor baby's gonna fall out!" lol jkjk

Not sure how things are going to work out this month. I have surgery scheduled for tuesday for uterine polyps removal. I don't think I'll be doing the OPK's this month. Last month AF was a week late(showed up May 5th), but that may have been due to the SIS procedure I had done. I'm guessing this month will be all out of whack for me. Good Luck Ladies!!!

its so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait for mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a beautiful dark bfp

Yay...!!!!!!!!!!!

petesgirl congrats....:happydance:
H&H 9 mnths..:)

yaaay petesgirl!!! definitely want updates on his reaction!! you should set up your video on your phone at an angle and record it so you can always keep that as a memory :)

Congrats to everyone who got their :bfp:this month. :happydance:

I am out the :witch: got me again. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"