MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Wow Petesgirl!!!!!!!! They're sure they're identical? That's so cool!!! Looking at a little pair of :twingirls: or :twinboys:!!
I have a pair of sisters that are identical, along with one of my grandmothers and one of my hubby's grandmothers!!! We would simply love twins!!! I was jumping for joy reading your post!
My guess, is that the doc probably saw your HcG levels and that's why he was asking all the symptom questions and did the U/S. Love that you got such an early U/S!! What a fun way to tell OH!

Congratulations Petesgirl!
I was supposed to test today but I'm going to hold out one more day. Been having cramping on and off. When it comes its really sharp but then just disappears. So I'm saving testing until tomorrow to make sure its not AF trying to make an appearance. Anyone else have something like this?

Tested today 13dpo and still a bfn...

I have a feeling I am out.. :(
AF is due tomorrow... So I'm sure I will see her. I'm so disappointed. I really felt like this month was it.

Thanks ladies, just realized that I cant have one of each lol identical twins are always the same sex so I guess I'll be looking toward another pregnancy in the future lol OH taking me out to eat for 'mothers day' early since we're taking our mothers out 2morro and annoucing our pregnancy to them, but ENOUGH about me...

HOW IS EVERYONE FEELING?!!?!?!

Congrats Petesgirl! And to all the other BFPs!

AFM, CD16 today, got my positive OPK, so will be O'ing on Mother's Day :p. Then I will be in the 2ww finally.

Is it against the rules to show boob photos? I know I should have read the rules but I'm on my iPod and it's hard to navigate the site atm.

I joined this a while back, I'm currently 10DPO and BFNs since 5DPO. I saw somewhere that 80% of women get a BFP at 10DPO on a FRER, is that true? :/

Is it against the rules to show boob photos? I know I should have read the rules but I'm on my iPod and it's hard to navigate the site atm.

LOL it probably is but I have wanted to before due to super veins and super hugeness.

I am only CD but already getting alf positive OPKs... I usually have really faint ones until about 12 dpo. Is it possible to O early? If so, why on earth would that happen? I am totally not compaining if that's what's happening, but still strange!

Maybe im comming down with something im not sure,but I have an uneasy feeling in my stomach,the kind of feeling before you throw up.I felt this before this month but I never throw up usually like a light or mild feeling then it goes away,anyone ever feel this?
I felt like that yesterday too!!!! I'm still wicked gassy, an my boobs have been sore all week and get sorer every day......when I'm close to AF they are usually sore a week before AF which would be today but they have been sore all week, so much so that it hurts to take off my bra!!! They were like this a few months ago and bfn so I'm hoping it's not the case this time. I did have a bit of cramping for a few minutes in my abdomen earlier but it only lasted for a few minutes. Other then that I'm not nauseous today and my stuffiness is gone in my head........not sure what think but I'm excited for test day to be here!!!

I wanted to update this shortly after I wrote this I took a nap and woke up feeling nausea since then I've vomited 3 times I'm feeling miserable couldn't do my laundry which really needed to be done

Joining the thread. Been TTC for 5 months. Was worried this month was anovulatory because I ovulate on D13/14 every month. Today was D17, and just got our + OPK. Bd from D10-14, then took the past 2 days off, started back today. Probably BD for the next 2-3 days. Now in the TWW.

Petesgirl you have truly left me speechless! I am so so sooo excited for you! I think I can speak for all of us on here that you are an inspiration to us and I really hope you stick around on this post. We love hearing your experiences and it allows me, personally, to keep looking for that tiny bit of hope that glimmers once in a while.

Good luck to you on this journey and please be in touch! :hugs:

Congrats petesgirl! What a fairy tale.

I had the doctor test me on 6dpo. It was negative but that's really early. So I'm testing again on the 15th. That'd be 17 dpo. I'm waiting for AF first.

What do you ladies think? I'm between 5-8dpo right now... Am I seeing things?

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/66eeba51.jpg

What do you ladies think? I'm between 5-8dpo right now... Am I seeing things?

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/66eeba51.jpg

No your not seeing things lol I totally see what you see, but I think its an evap...i dont see any color to it...but its still VERY VERY early you might not have even implanted yet...good luck keep us updated!!!

Evans show up right away? That picture was taken at 2 minutes.

Evans show up right away? That picture was taken at 2 minutes.

Oh wow!!! I say wait a few more days...I could be wrong, the line did pop out right away to me so I could be wrong...do you have any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->