MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

I'm jut glad you ladies can see it too. The other forum I frequent are snotty and telling me that there's nothing there.

Is it a forum on BnB?? I feel like every forum outside BnB is HARSH!! BnB is super supportive and awesome! I DEFINITELY see it!! Fx that those lines are matching soon ;)

I think I may be on time with af... I think I ovulated 3 days later than expected... Pretty sure its af... Slowly getting heavier as the night progresses.

Do you always spot before AF? I do and always want to know if other women know the reason for their spotting. Fx that yours stops and is a BFP!

Yeah I do the first couple hours... Now its becoming more of a flow... Pretty certain I'm out... On to June! My Birthday is on June 17th... Would be such a good Birthday present!

I went to the doctor today. She asked a lot questions and took some samples and then told me what I didn't want to hear. It was a chemical pregnancy :cry:

I didn't get a BFP because I tested too soon, or the tests weren't very sensitive or the urine was too diluted. There's no way to tell now.

My body is taking care of things well and the hormones that were making feel sick should be gone in a few days. I should be just fine to try again this month.

I went to the doctor today. She asked a lot questions and took some samples and then told me what I didn't want to hear. It was a chemical pregnancy :cry:

I didn't get a BFP because I tested too soon, or the tests weren't very sensitive or the urine was too diluted. There's no way to tell now.

My body is taking care of things well and the hormones that were making feel sick should be gone in a few days. I should be just fine to try again this month.

I'm sorry Hun... I had the same thing happen in December. I know how you feel.

Im so srry to hear that Velly, i hope you feel better :hugs: keep your head up!

Thanks ladies :hugs: I am feeling a little better today, not as nauseous as yesterday. I'm guessing another day or two for the hormones to fade and I'll have my full appetite back. :happydance: At least when I do get my sticky bean I'll know what morning sickness will feel like!

Is there a June thread yet?

I think I may be on time with af... I think I ovulated 3 days later than expected... Pretty sure its af... Slowly getting heavier as the night progresses.

Do you always spot before AF? I do and always want to know if other women know the reason for their spotting. Fx that yours stops and is a BFP!

Lauren: Since coming off the pill I have spotted before AF arrives, but each month it is getting earlier and earlier. For example in April, spotted each day for 5 days before AF arrived, and in May it was 6 days before. I called telehealth and the nurse thinks I may have low progesterone. I'm going for an app on Friday to get set up for a blood test app and to get a referral to an OBGYN. I'm not sure what to think, I have looked up some of the signs and symptoms on-line, and I have a lot of them. And if it is low progesterone, then what are my options? How early does your spotting start?

Congrats to all the new bfps!!!! I'll be testing on Friday !! 2 more days I hope it's my BFP!!

Can i join. i'm due on may 19th, trying to hold of testing till then.

clomidttc welcome aboard. I am 2dpo and testing the 29th.

:dust: Munchkinlove and Jamieloves and Littlesteph :dust:

I am 2dpo and having slight cramping to the left of my bellybutton and my nipples are more sensitive. Is it to soon to be getting symptoms? I do not want to drive my self crazy and get all excited.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!

AFM, I am FINALLY in the 2ww! Got my thermal shift this morning! 1DPO! Hopefully I get good news in a couple of weeks, just in time for my birthday.

Congrats fr all d new BFP's...:happydance:

AFM...today its 8/9 DPO...not sure wen I ovulated bcos of
continous +ve opk's in a row...:shrug:

I know its early to test..but d poas addict in me got a bfn :growlmad:
Praying hard fr d bfp soon..[-o<

markswife & Munchkinlove----loads of :dust: your way..!!!!

Thanks ladies :hugs: I am feeling a little better today, not as nauseous as yesterday. I'm guessing another day or two for the hormones to fade and I'll have my full appetite back. :happydance: At least when I do get my sticky bean I'll know what morning sickness will feel like!

Is there a June thread yet?

I'm sorry VellyBelle. The same thing happened to me last month - it was super hard at first when all the hormones are on full go. But, I think you will feel better about it soon. It is great news that the swimmers are strong enough to get up there and your tubes are open, etc. My doc said it is a very good sign and that we are more fertile the following three months. FX'd that is true. She also said they estimate up to 60% or more of first time pregnancies are chemical pregnancies - it's just that most women aren't keeping such close track of their cycles. In any event, it is still hard. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->