MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Hey petesgirl20, how did telling the family go?

It was great! We went out to dinner and around dessert time I ordered 3 desserts lol and before dinner my OH's mom and I planned for her to ask why I got three and since she was sitting the farthest away from me it got everyones attention and I had her guess and everyone joined in on the guessing and my little cousin (he's a fraternal twin (hes 4 yrs old)) asked if I was having a baby :) and I said "yes I am, but I having two...they're gonna be twins like you and brother but they're gonna look JUST alike!" and at first he was the only one that got it....and about 20 seconds later it set in and eveyone started jumping up and down and congratulating me!!! I think it was really exciting to them because I have the first set of IDENTICAL twins in the family lol it was really emotional too because OH's grandma started crying :cry:

It was great! We went out to dinner and around dessert time I ordered 3 desserts lol and before dinner my OH's mom and I planned for her to ask why I got three and since she was sitting the farthest away from me it got everyones attention and I had her guess and everyone joined in on the guessing and my little cousin (he's a fraternal twin (hes 4 yrs old)) asked if I was having a baby :) and I said "yes I am, but I having two...they're gonna be twins like you and brother but they're gonna look JUST alike!" and at first he was the only one that got it....and about 20 seconds later it set in and eveyone started jumping up and down and congratulating me!!! I think it was really exciting to them because I have the first set of IDENTICAL twins in the family lol it was really emotional too because OH's grandma started crying :cry:
awwwww

Awwww I'm so happy for you!

Tested today with IC and could see very very faint line but wondering it might be the evaporation line. So will test tomo at 14DPO with First response and will update.I have having really sore boobs and cramps on left ovary. Don't know if there are AF cramps...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Fingers crossed for you :)

I got my BFP today.. only symptom i have is back pain. (dunno if thats related tho)

Congratulations! :dance:

I have no symptoms, just backache. 12DPO and tested :bfn: this am. :( Still waiting for AF to arrive.

:dust: for you :hugs:

I've just tested again at 12 dpo with pink dye test an got a BFP !!! Still not as dark as control line but defiantly there will be testing tmro for progression can't believe it thought I was out yesterday when I got a bfn on clearblue digi !!!!!

Nice, congratulations! :D
The digi´s need more of the hormone to test positive, so it´s not surprising that you would get one on a FRER sooner :)

Aww, sounds like such a nice time.
I´m hoping for twins as well, though that´s unlikely. Almost no twins in my family. (just one set of fraternal twins, and they were born premature, one stillborn).

Ok, has anyone had this happen? I m very confused. I thought I had gotten struck by but...Here is what is going on sorry if TMI. Satrday I spotted light pink for maybe an hour. Sometime Saturday night I got what I thought was AF. I bled like a normal period from Sat night/Sun morning until Monday late afternoon/ early evening. The flow was normal for AF. Then, nothing. I have not bled since. I am so confused. I normally bleed for 3-6 days with . it has never dried up this quickly. I can't help but wonder could this have been implantation?I spotted Sat which was 13 dpo and the period type bleeding 14-15dpo.

Hi I posted to say I got my BFP !!! Now am worried becoz I tested again tonight and it hasn't got any darker ?!! Should it get darker every day or every couple am so worried am going to have another chemical :( x

Hi I posted to say I got my BFP !!! Now am worried becoz I tested again tonight and it hasn't got any darker ?!! Should it get darker every day or every couple am so worried am going to have another chemical :( x

My BFP was very faint, so much so that the chemist lady told me it was negative..! I didnt listen to her I bought a digital test and definitely positive,. My sister had quite a few faint ones but a line is a line and a line is positive!

Good luck and try not to worry yourself x x

That is such a sweet story. Congrats :)

My BFP was very faint, so much so that the chemist lady told me it was negative..! I didnt listen to her I bought a digital test and definitely positive,. My sister had quite a few faint ones but a line is a line and a line is positive!

Good luck and try not to worry yourself x x

I sure hope so !!! It's so hard not too worry but am gunna hold off testing till next week and see what happens !! X

af is due today so far no sign but got alot of cramps my periods are dead on every 28 days and always start in the morning what yous think if AF doesnt start will test 2moz fingers crossed xxx

af is due today so far no sign but got alot of cramps my periods are dead on every 28 days and always start in the morning what yous think if AF doesnt start will test 2moz fingers crossed xxx

AF is due today for me too and always starts in the morning/early afternoon but hasn't come yet. Fingers crossed for us both x

I've been feeling a few crampy type pains every now and again but nothing as bad as i normally get. How about you?

Yeh been feeling it a wee bit throughout the day nothing like normal and my hips were really uncomfortable at one point xx

dont stress if the line doesnt get darker. its all about how much dye is in the test

Well update me... :witch: got me today!! I didnt feel pregnant so looking forward to start trying again!! On to June! Maybe fathers day or first day of summer :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->