MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Well it looks like I'm out already according to ff I didn't even o this month :(

Still only spotting, but my temp is still low. havent decided if I should give up hope for this month or not, after all there is a slim chance its implantation. I hate these months where I spot for 2-3 days. If AF is going to come she should just come and not tease me. Still would be my shortest cycle though.

Still only spotting, but my temp is still low. havent decided if I should give up hope for this month or not, after all there is a slim chance its implantation. I hate these months where I spot for 2-3 days. If AF is going to come she should just come and not tease me. Still would be my shortest cycle though.

I know how you feel first ff said I o'd on the 19 but then the last two days my temp has been low so it took back my ovulation! Didn't realize how important high temps were until ttc. Don't give up hope yet though at least you ovulated there's still a chance! Gl to you hopeful you'll get your bfp

Got my Progesteron test and it was 96 nmol/l... readlly hoping for BFP this month....

Well I am out for May. My second AF of the month arrived this afternoon. I had been spotting since yesterday evening but still had hope. A little worried my cycle was only 22 days. Hopeful for June though, if we do conceive we will find out on/around OH's birthday!

Well I am out for May. My second AF of the month arrived this afternoon. I had been spotting since yesterday evening but still had hope. A little worried my cycle was only 22 days. Hopeful for June though, if we do conceive we will find out on/around OH's birthday!

Sorry to hear that. Fingers x'd for next month!:dust:

I forgot to mention this the other day but I have a total unrelated to TTC story for everyone.

The other day, when getting ready for the gym at my friends home, my god-daughter began choking on a piece of fruit. She is 20 mos and has all her teeth for her age group, so she's usually very good with food, we really aren't sure if she was startled or what, but regardless, she was choking.

At first her parents were just patting her on the back, and my initial reaction was that she wasn't choking badly, because I could hear some quiet coughing, but then within seconds it got worse, her face started turning red and you could tell she couldn't breath at all. I am trained in first aid and cpr so I immediately tried instructing my friend to use standard infant choking practices (IE turn the baby over, head facing towards floor at a slight angel and pat her on the back that way) but by this point the baby was turning blue and my friends just handed her over to me and called 9-11. Within seconds of have the baby I had gotten her to start breathing again, she started crying and color returned to her face.

But, the reason why I am telling you all this isn't because I want to BRAG about saving a babies life, I want something else. I want all of the people on here who A. just found out that they will be becoming moms sometime in Jan, or Feb. to take a moment to honestly think, if your baby was choking, would you know what to do?? You already have a disadvantage because as a mother you are going to somewhat panic... and B. hopefully inspire everyone who hasnt yet though about this, that you should take a basic first aid class if you are becoming a parent and have no medical training. My friend had NO IDEA, what to do, in fact, patting her baby on the back while she was still standing could have even lodged the food deeper into her windpipe, or even lungs!

By the time the EMTs arrived at my friends home, her daughter was fine, she wasn't even crying anymore. Imagine if she was still unconscious at this point because no one there knew what to do, it would have been a much worse situation. Please everyone consider this! Dont leave it to that moment where something goes wrong, to think "hmmm I wish I would have known what to do".

Good morning ladies! Well wish me luck today! Af is due FX she stays away and I get to test later and get that BFP! Babydust to all xx

Got my Progesteron test and it was 96 nmol/l... readlly hoping for BFP this month....

Hey Hun . Thoses are fab levels when I got pregnant on my 1st round of clomid I had levels of 76 and the Docter said I was either pregnant or overstimulated and both of thoses things had happen so good luck sounds promising x

Hi I want to ask an currently 9 dpo I have being testing since 6dpo becoz am an addict !!! And yesterday had a v v very faint line and this morning had a v very faint line am
Using the ic with the blue handle bit with no writing on has anyone had bad Evaps with these ???? :)

Hi I want to ask an currently 9 dpo I have being testing since 6dpo becoz am an addict !!! And yesterday had a v v very faint line and this morning had a v very faint line am
Using the ic with the blue handle bit with no writing on has anyone had bad Evaps with these ???? :)

I´ve never tried those, only the ones with the pink dye.
Maybe try one of those next?
FX :dust:

Hey Hun . Thoses are fab levels when I got pregnant on my 1st round of clomid I had levels of 76 and the Docter said I was either pregnant or overstimulated and both of thoses things had happen so good luck sounds promising x

I am excited after seeing ur post.. I am 10 DPO today and I am planning to test at 13DPO... Scared to test early as I couln't see BFN lol... SO were you pregnant with twins when u have such high levels... what happened...

Lol no I wasn't pregnant with twins but could of being as I had produced too many eggs lol but be very hopeful !!!!! C

I forgot to mention this the other day but I have a total unrelated to TTC story for everyone.

The other day, when getting ready for the gym at my friends home, my god-daughter began choking on a piece of fruit. She is 20 mos and has all her teeth for her age group, so she's usually very good with food, we really aren't sure if she was startled or what, but regardless, she was choking.

At first her parents were just patting her on the back, and my initial reaction was that she wasn't choking badly, because I could hear some quiet coughing, but then within seconds it got worse, her face started turning red and you could tell she couldn't breath at all. I am trained in first aid and cpr so I immediately tried instructing my friend to use standard infant choking practices (IE turn the baby over, head facing towards floor at a slight angel and pat her on the back that way) but by this point the baby was turning blue and my friends just handed her over to me and called 9-11. Within seconds of have the baby I had gotten her to start breathing again, she started crying and color returned to her face.

But, the reason why I am telling you all this isn't because I want to BRAG about saving a babies life, I want something else. I want all of the people on here who A. just found out that they will be becoming moms sometime in Jan, or Feb. to take a moment to honestly think, if your baby was choking, would you know what to do?? You already have a disadvantage because as a mother you are going to somewhat panic... and B. hopefully inspire everyone who hasnt yet though about this, that you should take a basic first aid class if you are becoming a parent and have no medical training. My friend had NO IDEA, what to do, in fact, patting her baby on the back while she was still standing could have even lodged the food deeper into her windpipe, or even lungs!

By the time the EMTs arrived at my friends home, her daughter was fine, she wasn't even crying anymore. Imagine if she was still unconscious at this point because no one there knew what to do, it would have been a much worse situation. Please everyone consider this! Dont leave it to that moment where something goes wrong, to think "hmmm I wish I would have known what to do".

As an elementary teacher, I get my cpr and first aid every year, you never know what can happen!! I would rather be the one who knows what to do (which has happened more than once already), than be the one that stands there in shock. I realize you're not bragging, but you should be proud of yourself! Great work! :flower:

Update took a test and got a faint line so looks like we've got our BFP let's hope it sticks this time xxxx

Tested today...BFN. I Od late this cycle so will be testing again on the 29th if AF doesn't show.

Tested 2 times this morning. Both looked like :bfn: :cry: I think I might have seen the slightest shadow but could be my eyes. I'll retest Mon if no AF by then.

Well Ladies, I'm going to pop on over to the June thread, but I'll still be following everyone else on here! GL and FX for everyone who is still in it for May!!!! You all have been such great support :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->