MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

How long did you all wait to tell others about being PG? Isn't the "standard" or "safe period" the first 12 weeks? I don't know if hubby can keep a secret from his friends and family that long...but I'm hoping he can, 'cause our last one was a chemical, and we were glad we hadn't told anyone yet...woulda' been way harder. :-\ I also don't know if I can even keep a secret that long, haha The temptation to post pics on Facebook...haha

This morning in the car ride I thought of a super cool way to tell my brothers, though...they both play "Draw Something" with me on the IPhone app, and I figure I'll tell them by drawing them a totally unrelated pic of me with a pg belly/baby inside...'n see if they guess it. :p

OK so i was due for AF yesterday and still nothing today, had another BFN too. I will test again tomorrow or Thursday.

Good Luck StefanieC

Dani402 we have decided to only tell our parents after 4 weeks and nottell anyone else until 12.

Good Luck StefanieC

Dani402 we have decided to only tell our parents after 4 weeks and nottell anyone else until 12.

I'm guessing I'm about 3 now (10dpo, CD 23)...don't know if we'd want to tell parents at 4 weeks, just in case it's a chemical or something goes wrong...our parents would be devastated.

I told my mom at 6 weeks.
I´m living with her now, so it´s kinda difficult to keep this from her.

I won´t be telling anyone else until after 12 weeks though.

YES! After a loooong 44 day wait - AF is FINALLY here!

Onto June I go with my OPKs in tow!

GL to all you girls!

xxx

Natural complete and painless miscarriage confirmed by scan today :(
I hope there is something good even in this
Waiting to try again

I have had bfps getting fainter and fainter and today I've started spotting and nothing on a
Test !!!!:( feel so disappointed never testing early again this is my 3rd chemical this year I want to pull
My hair out !!!!!!! Arghhhhh !!!!

Pretty sure I'm out. I'm 12dpo and progesterone yesterday was 5.9 so its dropping. AF should be here either tomorrow or Friday.

Starting Clomid this cycle though so fx!

GOT MY BFP today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Hoping and praying for a sticky, healthy bean!

Natural complete and painless miscarriage confirmed by scan today :(
I hope there is something good even in this
Waiting to try again

I have had bfps getting fainter and fainter and today I've started spotting and nothing on a
Test !!!!:( feel so disappointed never testing early again this is my 3rd chemical this year I want to pull
My hair out !!!!!!! Arghhhhh !!!!

So sorry guys...
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583