MAY testing thread!!!! OMG, 134 testers, 25 BFP's and 4 angels, in MAGICAL MAY!!!!

Hi Ladies! Congrats to all the new BFP's and :hugs: to all that got AF.
No :witch: for me yet but I know she is coming. My temps have been steadily declining and I do not feel a bit pregnant. Kinda sad as I am now moving on to cycle 10, but I'm still clinging to some hope.

I'm on to the June thread! Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

Srry I haven't been checking in ladies but Im still out of town and we are doing so much thats its hard to keep up my normal life lol :) I will be on my way home 2morro so Ill be able to catch up 2morro night...gonna be announcing our pregnancy to the family tonight at dinner so wish me luck!!! FX'd

Srry to all the ladies who got AF and congrats to the new BFP!!! H&H 9 months I hope you are feeling well! <3

Hey Petesgirl, I don't think I got re-added for May 30, but I'll be testing then!

Hi Ladies!!! Im back in town and back to my normal schedule lol

SRRY lauren26 I did add you but I added you to the 31st not the 30th...srry my mistake and good luck testing!!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test....lets get some more :bfp: 's before JUNE!!!

Oh, whoops! I prob said 31st and forgot. I guess I didn't look that far! Lol. Anyway, thanks!! Hope you are having a nice weekend :)

I'm supposed to be testing today, but decided I wanted to wait a little longer. May 31st would be 17 high temps, so I'm going to wait until that morning. So if I get AF before that or my temp goes down, I'll let you know. :)

Tested today with IC and could see very very faint line but wondering it might be the evaporation line. So will test tomo at 14DPO with First response and will update.I have having really sore boobs and cramps on left ovary. Don't know if there are AF cramps...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

GL clomidttc I hope it is your BFP!

AFM CD 42 and still no AF or BFP :growlmad:

I got my BFP today.. only symptom i have is back pain. (dunno if thats related tho)

I have no symptoms, just backache. 12DPO and tested :bfn: this am. :( Still waiting for AF to arrive.

I've just tested again at 12 dpo with pink dye test an got a BFP !!! Still not as dark as control line but defiantly there will be testing tmro for progression can't believe it thought I was out yesterday when I got a bfn on clearblue digi !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->