May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Aw, CRC, I know how you're feeling. I really do think you guys gave it your best shot. Nothing you can do now but wait. Hopefully you'll be one of those ladies with no symptoms during the 2WW and still get your BFP. (I'm hoping for that, myself!)

I'm still getting BFNs on my tests. I don't think it's the end of the world if it doesn't happen this month. I was really upset about it yesterday, but I will be OK, and I'm glad I'm feeling more normal about it today.

I'll be praying for you and hoping that you get your BFP in a few days when you test!

I have sore nipples but I have had that the last 2 months when af was on her way.... if not for them I would be a lil more confident... I want to test now but i dont want to get confused over the hcg... i am trying to talk my dh to letting me test thursday or at least friday... i will usually get light brown cm 2 days before af is due so I should know by thurs....

The funniest thing my old best friend who I got into a fight a few months ago and I havent talked to in awhile text me today not aware of the fertility help dh and I have been receiving said she had a dream that I was preggo... God I pray she is right! :) thought it was a lil strange but she said she knows a total of 15 preggo people right now and I would like to make number 16. lol.... im trying to stay postive but also trying to keep a peaceful mind just in case it a bfn....

If its neg. i keep asking myself if 157 million sperm dont make it to my egg then whats wrong esp. after an IUI.... so im not giving up hope just yet....

But I def. am still praying for you LB. You deserve this BFP this month. WE would be due around the sametime and that would be such a blessing! are you still testing everyday?

I am still testing every day. I hope your BFF is right about you being pregnant, wouldn't that be so funny?

Woody I am SOOO happy for you!!! That's wonderful news, and what an awesome test! No mistaking that one!!!

So, I'm ovulating right now. Fullness in the abdomen, some EWCM today, a little sharp pains....has anyone ever gotten sore boobs during ovulation??? My boobs are so sore tonight.

I am still testing every day. I hope your BFF is right about you being pregnant, wouldn't that be so funny?

Oh my gosh it would be very strange.. b/c seriously I have not talk to her and she has no idea I have seen a f/s and all that jazz.
I sure hope she is right....

The other thing that happend seriously like an hour after that was my sil works at an eye doctor well she text me like i just met your f/s nurse and she is so sweet... im like what???
and she said that the nurse who works where me and dh go was in there and they were just talking about jobs and my sil asked if she knew me... and she was like oh yeah we love her and her dh they are super funny!!! so the funny part is that where we live is over 30 mins away from the f/s so the fact she was in this small lil town and ran into my sil who they have never met..... just a lil too weird for me in one day!:wacko:

Well im praying for you still.... Hope you get your BFP soon! :)

Woody I am SOOO happy for you!!! That's wonderful news, and what an awesome test! No mistaking that one!!!

So, I'm ovulating right now. Fullness in the abdomen, some EWCM today, a little sharp pains....has anyone ever gotten sore boobs during ovulation??? My boobs are so sore tonight.

never had sore boobs during O.... I usually get them like 3 or 4 days before af is due.... I got them a few days ago and of course there still here ... praying its not for af though but im pretty sure it is.... :(

I have got loads of creamy CM today and my boobs are sooooo sore! 8dpo today, did a test because I am a poas addict! BFN.....Shall now wait until Friday to do another one! Tried Soy this month and I had my test results back for my hormone and chromosome blood test for me and OH and we are all clear! Everything is normal!! He said it was unexplained miscarriage and that we shouldn't have any medical reasons that will stop us ttc or having a healthy full term pregnancy :) VERY HAPPY ME right now :) xxx Hope you girls are all doing ok......lets have a BFP positive mental attitude! We will get there I just know it!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So I'm 8/9 dpo and here's my test.....I'm so hoping this is the start of my BFP too!! xxx :happydance:

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 12
Congrats Cornish...again :winkwink:

Annemarie...looking good :happydance: and congrats chick

XxX

Hi everyone, just checking in on my threads. Cornish, congrats again! And annmariecrisp, I really think this is your BFP! Let us know if you test again!

How is everyone doing???
Af got me.. :( Going for my cd3 scan today and to come up w/ a new game plan :)
first month - clomid 50mg BFN
second month- clomid 50mg and IUI BFN
Third month- game plan not yet decided :)

Af still hasnt gotten me... cd33 and have not yet tested :shrug:

Kiki - test!

CRC - sorry af arrived :( hope you get some answers at your appointment!

AFM - I'm really feeling like I'm out this month, and I haven't even ovulated yet. Lines on the OPKs are still faint as ever. I can barely see a 2nd line. CM is creamy, milky, but not really EWCM yet. It's stringy a bit, but not EW. I hope I get a + OPK soon. We'll keep up with the BDing every other day this week.

Well went to the doc. today to get a new game plan and now I have to skip July...
ugh.... I have a cysts on my left side.... im so sad :(
They said we could bd like normal and that we just cant take clomid or do an iui.... so we are going to bd like rabbits this month.... one of my friends just told me that they got preggo when they had a cysts.... so no meds just o naturale this month.... My O is due on the night of the wedding we are in and did I mention its open bar. haha. We still have a chance! lol..... just wish could do an IUI this month ... but God has a plan just have to wait..... :(

Hello...well I'm in limboland!! I have spotting on and off (1/2 wipes of pink) every day since saturday and no more BFP's, I think I o'd later than usual on day 17 so techinically I'm due AF today but no sign of her really and I felt really sick today (with the date of O I'm only actually 11dpo?) Oh I don't know am gonna wait it out and test again on Thursday if no AF still :) Good luck for everyone that got their BFP's this month and good luck to all next month for those that AF got xxx

CRC -- I hope it happens for you this cycle! Cysts are becoming public enemy no. 1 here on BnB lately! :(

annmariecrisp -- Sorry you're spotting, has it stopped or did AF come? :hugs:

AFM, I started my period this morning so I'm hoping it will just clear on out and hopefully I won't be terribly moody and grumpy the next couple of days! No June BFP for me, though.

annmariecrisp - sorry you're spotting. has your AF come yet or are you still in limbo?

LB - sorry AF came :( i hope it's not so bad and you can gear up for next cycle. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->