May wasn't our month so testing in June.

Hey crc, sorry you are losing your pma, its so hard to keep it going, I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster, def feel pregnant one minute then I vet a cramp and determined I'm out.
I really hope you get your bfp, what happened to those millions of sperm if not! I question how so many people get pregnant without trying, this is hard!!
Has the trigger shot gone negative now or have you not tested at all?x

Massive congratulations woody!!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you. Wow that's an early one, maybe you have the triplets??!!xxxx

Hey crc, sorry you are losing your pma, its so hard to keep it going, I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster, def feel pregnant one minute then I vet a cramp and determined I'm out.
I really hope you get your bfp, what happened to those millions of sperm if not! I question how so many people get pregnant without trying, this is hard!!
Has the trigger shot gone negative now or have you not tested at all?x

Yes this is very hard!
Thank you and I will def. question where all 157 million of them lil things went.lol.....
And no I have not tested I promised my dh I would wait til Friday to test since af is due sat.... :(
How are you?

Crc, honestly, I'm driving myself mad! Am fine when busy, but today had the avo off and researched too much!!!

Thanks guys, and yes it was certainly relaxed!!

Thank you Holly!
Glad your lil bean is doing well!!

My test:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/629912-my-journey-ttc-1-woodya-6.html

Well im 10dpiui today and not really feeling anything besides sore nipples but that usually means af is on her way :( I thought for sure dh and I had a good chance this month w/ the iui and the super sperm. Def. considering myself out this month... and I really had pma this whole time... will test on Friday but usually start light spotting about a day or two before af is due and af is due on sat...so should know by the end of the week.... please pray for me everyone ...

Enough about me ... How is everyone else doing? :)

Aw, CRC, I know how you're feeling. I really do think you guys gave it your best shot. Nothing you can do now but wait. Hopefully you'll be one of those ladies with no symptoms during the 2WW and still get your BFP. (I'm hoping for that, myself!)

I'm still getting BFNs on my tests. I don't think it's the end of the world if it doesn't happen this month. I was really upset about it yesterday, but I will be OK, and I'm glad I'm feeling more normal about it today.

I'll be praying for you and hoping that you get your BFP in a few days when you test!

Hi ladies :)
Well I can test today so bf is getting a test sort of a whim decison it might be a lil early even though it says I can test so I'll do one now and save the other to do thursday.

I'm still really sick went to the doctor yesterday and I have a sinus infection and a ear infection which is so painful and annoying. Sore throat to the point of PAIN. I am off today and have to return to work tomorrow even though I should be off for a few more days to recover. So I have been doing a lot of sleeping and my body is so stiff my plan is to get up and do some moving around today watch my daughter for the day.

good luck ladies I didn't get any signs of being pregnant but I'm still gonna test anyway. :)

I had a sore throat and stuffyness all last week
I read your body lowers your immune system to help implantation fx this is it for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->