May wasn't our month so testing in June.

I'm around 5dpo xx

Yah! you are just ahead of me! when is af due for you?
How are you feeling? Are you symptom spotting yet?

AF is due on the 24th or 25th
I'm feeling ok, trying not to symptom spot. Being on holiday is helping.
I do have twinges low in my pelvis (dull ache kinda)
Stuffy nose and sore throat especially at night
Tired but not sleeping well at night at all

You????

I will be testing on June 25th too!
Im feeling ok too!
I have been very tired the last 2 days its prolly only b/c I have been getting up earlier now to watch my niece. so im trying not to symptom spot! :)
I have been having the same dull ache/ twinges on and off since 3dpiui... not sure if its just a s/e of clomid or what.
Only 9 more days to go :wacko:

I am on CD 9 today. I saw that I had some wet, creamy CM today. I'm thinking ovulation might be around the corner! Hope to see some BFPs from the women already passed ovulation!!! :)

I have this nasty cold right now, which doesn't really get me in the mood for Bding...sigh.

Hope everyone is well!

Oh no, dimples! You'd better get rid of that cold so you can get in the mood!

Agreed Littlebird...and today I think the stomach flu got me :( Not my week I suppose! How are you doing? 8dpo for you??? any symptoms?

Oh no! What's going on with your poor immune system? It better start kicking some germy butt!

No symptoms really. I'm starting to wonder if the IUI did anything at all. :(

aw, I'm sorry. I don't know what it's like to be on clomid, or get shots, but I can imagine there's this boast of energy or hope that THIS time is going to work, and that maybe w/out having any symptoms can be quite discouraging!

I'm watching "Make room for multiples," and they have a family on here who just had triplet girls, and they already have a 21 month old with spinabifada and a 3 year old!!! Talk about chaos!

Hi ladies :) I really hope this is the thread I joined a week ago, there always seems to be a bunch that pop up and then I can't find my thread LOL.

Anyhooo........... countdown on testing! My period should be due around the 25 BUT I might not test until a week after since it has a hard time showing up.

Good luck ladies.

Agreed Littlebird...and today I think the stomach flu got me :( Not my week I suppose! How are you doing? 8dpo for you??? any symptoms?

Yikes I hope you feel better hun, being sick while ttc can be a damper especially mood wise lol.

Hi ladies :) I really hope this is the thread I joined a week ago, there always seems to be a bunch that pop up and then I can't find my thread LOL.

Anyhooo........... countdown on testing! My period should be due around the 25 BUT I might not test until a week after since it has a hard time showing up.

Good luck ladies.

Good luck with your testing :thumbup:

If you look at the top left hand corner of your page, there is a "user CP" that tells you all the threads you've subscribed to :flower:

XxX

Oh geez I didn't know that and I have been a member for years on here *laughter*............ thanks for the tip!

aw, I'm sorry. I don't know what it's like to be on clomid, or get shots, but I can imagine there's this boast of energy or hope that THIS time is going to work, and that maybe w/out having any symptoms can be quite discouraging!

I'm watching "Make room for multiples," and they have a family on here who just had triplet girls, and they already have a 21 month old with spinabifada and a 3 year old!!! Talk about chaos!

Yes, I have been hoping for a few months now and each time we have a new game plan, I think it could work. My hope pocket has no bottom. :)

Good luck ladies.

Hi Duffy, glad you could join us whether or not you've been on this thread before! :winkwink:

I'll be expecting a visit from AF on the 25th as well. Hope we both get good news before then!

well 6dpiui ...actually almost 7dpiui :) then it will only be 7 more days til I finally get to test!
Well lets see for symptoms... I have been so hungry and nothing taste good.
having lots of cm yesterday and today... not sure if thats a good or bad thing.... the achey/ pulling isnt as strong as it had been since 3dpiui.... been moody which usually happens a week before af is due.... trying to keep the pma but its hard. its starting to wear off.... Bach. party if tom... we are having a spa day and dinner and a bridal shower and dressing up and going to a comedy club so should be fun to keep me busy.... will be my first night away from my dh since we have been married. might be good for us! lol..... well im off to bed everyone will be at my house at 9 am and I have flowers to plant and floors to sweep. Good luck to anyone testing... anyone else in the 2ww having any symptoms???

CRC -- Keep the hope up! I'm so jealous of your plans for the day. I hope you have a wonderful evening and laugh lots at the comedy club.

Still no symptoms for me. :( But my temp was back up a little today, so I'm hoping it will keep going up!

CRC -- Keep the hope up! I'm so jealous of your plans for the day. I hope you have a wonderful evening and laugh lots at the comedy club.

Still no symptoms for me. :( But my temp was back up a little today, so I'm hoping it will keep going up!

Well im starting to loose my pma... no symptoms for me... I am officially 8dpiui and can test in 6 days.... but I started getting moody today and usually get that a week before af due... but also only had 4 hrs of sleep so also could have been that.:haha: Im trying to keep hope but im so use to seeing a bfn so im trying to prepare myself just in case... How are you feeling?

Yay I hope we both get good news too :)

I caught another cold and I am taking cold meds to help I am so sick right now, and I have to work tomorrow.

I hope all the meds I'm taking will not effect "if I where pregnant" a lil bud.

Well im 9dpiui today and 10dp trigger shot...... Feeling out this month... trying to stay postive but dont want to get my hopes up.... af is due on sat. so waiting to see if she arrives :( praying she stays away.... but ive been moody and usually I start getting extra cm when I pee and I noticed it yesterday :( so def. preparing myself for a BFN this month.....
I just keep asking myself how in the world did all 158 million sperm not catch that egg. they even said the sperm were all swimming in a straight line which is what they want ... so if it doesnt work im really gonna be down on myself after having all the test done and insurance doesnt cover any of it b/c it considered infertility... so now we wait ... How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->