Maybe 4 DPO? I really have no idea.

Jules I actually just looked back at the picture & I see it clear as day haha. I must've been half asleep or something, congrats!

Thank you Disney & Jules! I plan on testing on Sunday. I looked back at my chart & I'm really supposed to have my period today. But nothing!

And I'm so so excited for you Jules! :) Can't wait to see that super clear bfp!

And last pregnancy I was 8 weeks along, we told our parents pretty much then. Well I told my best friend first actually haha. And then told everyone else shortly after.

I don't know when I would tell people. I'm bad at keeping things in & the ladies at work already know there's a possibility hah.

So excited for everyone!

Wahoo, no aunt flow! That good!!! Eek can't wait for Sunday, ( but boo on me I was supposed to test with you)

You're fine :)! Your body was telling you, can't deny that! I'm hoping it's not my PCOS coming back!

Friggin ell what av I missed!!! Jules that line is clearly there!! Wish u wud av tested sooner to see how soon it would have shown! That's amazing well done congrats!!!

Haven't u tested anymore nicki?! Come on, everyone just test! Jules has caved who I didn't think would so everyone should! I wasn't very well last night an just went to bed to sleep it off. Had a bug or somethin coz had belly ache aswell. Feel better today!

Will test wen I next have a wee, haven't had a chance yet! Manic here this mornin. Disney, u don't have to have symptoms like jules. Just do a test ha I need to know xx

Hahaha Katie, YOU go do your test!

Hell must've frozen over bc I can't believe I caved. SO not like me, hahaha. But now I'm mad because I have 5 days til AF is due to wait out, this is why I hate testing early. Please stay put in there little bean!! Damn why did I test? And yeah I don't think anything would've shown up before 8 dpo. Although I didn't use fmu anda faint line showed, do maybe a very slight possibility at 7 dpo, but I'm thinking that's prolly not even humanly possible.
Have been awake since 4:30 am here... Here's my FRER this morning at 9 dpo... Again it's faint so you have to click on the pic for a chance to squint!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
Jules I can definitely seeing it again today!! I don't have to even squint, its there! Whoohoo!! :) SO excited for you!

Nickiel - I know the wait is driving me nuts too! I didn't know you had PCOS. My OB thought I MIGHT have had it and did blood work. She said the blood work looked okay for now but she wouldn't completely rule it out yet. She thought this because I came off of the pill in January of this year (8 months ago) and my periods were irregular. I've only gotten 4 periods in 8 months. I know its not good but I feel my body had to regulate itself after being on BC for about 6 years. 8 is about 1 every other month which I don't think is horrible, especially considering that I went on BC when I was about 20 years old because my periods were NEVER regular even as a teen. This month though I got my period finally and then had an OPK 10 days after my period which is like a "normal" period. So maybe it's getting more regular now. I just hope the OPK was right and this is it!

Katie- you are hysterical lol! I'm still holding out. Jules helped me figure out my dpo and I believe today is 7dpo. So Im scared to test! I was going to do one MAYBE Monday or Tuesday morning so I'm at least 9-10 dpo. I'm nervous though I really don't feel much different other than REALLY dry lips yesterday (but not a dry mouth) and I've been sleeping a little more than usual. Probably just coincidences...

Just read back and realized there were more posts I missed. I'm still waking up lol.
Thanks for telling me what you guys do when you find out. We keep saying we are waiting till the 12 wk ultrasound too when we find out we are pregnant but it seems so enticing to tell early if you find out since you are so excited!

Symptoms schmimtopms.. I do not hold any stock in that stuff. I would def say hold out until at least 10 dpo... I wish I would've. Even given my results, just makes you wait to make sure you stay pregnant. If I could go back I wouldn't have done it this early!
On a side note, in my crazy testing afternoon yesterday, I also took an opk,bc I heard that they can be pos if your preg and mine was def NOT positive.... So don't go doing those...

Just read back and realized there were more posts I missed. I'm still waking up lol.
Thanks for telling me what you guys do when you find out. We keep saying we are waiting till the 12 wk ultrasound too when we find out we are pregnant but it seems so enticing to tell early if you find out since you are so excited!

I know a lot of people who tell earlier than 12 weeks, it's just what we've done. We get an ultrasound at 6 wks and after heartbeat is detected a lot of people tell. After that 6 wk one I tell my parents, then we have a pregnancy reveal of some sort after 12 wks for my husbands family and my brother and his family...
Just go with what you feel :)

Actually with my second only my mom knew until 15+ weeks... That was a LONG wait!

Think I was puttin off peeing coz this belly ache has come back. It's not like period pains or anythin, feels like really low belly ache. If that makes sense. Don't feel sick or anythin, just somethin new.

I told my mum an sister straight away coz I was just goin to burst! Then swore I wouldn't tell anyone but every week I told someone new to stop me from bursting! However, I have had issues in the past with my pregnancies, they haven't been the all happy exciting times so I am really goin to try and not tell anyone until I know all is well. I don't want my mum and his mum etc to worry and I can't b doin with them checking up on me every 5 mins. Don't like the fuss!! Thinking mayb after Xmas (we will see haha) it will go quicker for them aswell then ha. Everyone is diff tho! I know a girl who announced it on Facebook as soon as she had done the friggin test! Hmmm not for me...

Jules u must b knackered! Do u think ur eldest will understand better this time? My little man was like 'oh yer mummies having a baby BUT look at my new car!!!!' Haha. What will ur mum b like? Does she help mind urs now? I reckon my mum an sister will leave the country haha.

Nicki do a test! See if it's like ours....

Good morning ladies!

Jules- I don't even have to squint to see it in that second pic! Congrats!!! :)

Disney- Yea I have PCOS. Had since I was 19. But I'm sure it's your BCP that you were on, hopefully it's not PCOS!

Katie- yes show us that picture! I'm so excited for you ladies! :happydance:

And I took a test just now y'all. I believe I may see the faintest positive ever. But I'm not completely sure. Ill post the pic & also post it on a Tweakers board. I really hope it's what I say. Swear I say a super skinny faint pink line. But now it almost feels like my body is like no here's AF with these very AF feeling cramps.

I think I may try another test. Any recommendations?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
Here's another as well. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
Trying to see it! I hope this is the start, wouldn't that be cool if we all and bfps!!

Nicki it's like I can see pink at the top an bottom wer the line wud b! Still pink!!! Aaww fingers an toes an everythin crossed u. Here is one I made earlier lol xx

Ta dar!!!! So made up an excited! Tick lil bean stick!

C'mon nicki an Disney!!!! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 12
I even took it far away so u can c that it's clearly ther wahoo!!! Xx

I wonder how many dpo you are? Or how far into the pregnancy....

Congrats Katie!! :) I'm so excited for you & you as well Jules!!!
Yayyyy!

I had some tweak my test on another site & they said they see the line & some dye run. Hoping it still means bfp is truly coming! And thank you for looking ladies that's what it looked like to me. I've been reading about it & so many different opinions.

I'm hoping the whole it wouldn't turn pink if there was no hcg present thing is true! I had some bad lower abdominal cramps & uterus like cramps as well an hour or so after that test & I really thought af was coming, but nothing!

Gonna wait till Monday & hope my levels have doubled & can def see something then!

Jules I hope you are right about no symptoms not being a be all end all. I really thought I was having some possible little symptoms last week but nothing for the past 3 days!

Katie- WOW it's so dark now! Congratulations!! When will you go to the dr now to see how far along?

Nicki - I'm so excited for you, can't wait to see your next test!! Fingers crossed!! :) How many dpo are you today?

I just don't know if I am ladies, my husband keeps asking how I feel. He keeps reading how most people "just know" when they are. I had that feeling this past week but it left when the "symptoms" left about 3 days ago. I feel completely normal now so I'm nervous and a little discouraged. Only 7 dpo today but I feel like I should "know" or have some kind of symptom or feeling by now?

:: Still hopeful ::

Keep those BFP's coming!! It's giving me hope and baby dust!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->