Maybe 4 DPO? I really have no idea.

Yeay! Nickie sounds good! Excited to see the testin Monday :)
Disney, Hun you're not out until AF! Don't be so down.... Don't be worried about symtoms, some women get some, some don't!

Disney- with my first pregnancy, I didn't even feel sick till 8 weeks. Although, I might have felt something beforehand but I believed so much it was impossible for me. And a girl at work, who's almost due had no symptoms, just felt the urge to take a test. And I'm either 14 or 15 dpo haha.

Jules-thank you! I'm super excited. :) really hope I get that clear bfp! Can't wait to know how far along y'all are,! Hope we all end up on the May board together!

Sadly no, husband told me I have to wait. He hates when I "waste" money on a test. But, I did just remember my friend said she had an ept & I'm going over tomorrow, so I may just secretly pee on it. Haha.

But then again, I kinda do wanna wait since hcg doubles every 24-48 hours. Ahh why can't we just get a message like hey your period is gonna be late. Or nope no baby or you didn't ovulate. Lol. It'll make so much easier. Lmao.

Ha! I'm dying about you going to your friends house who has a test! Lol! Bring your phone with cause you better be posting that, that's hilarious!
Anyhow, thinking of you at this hard time- hugs girl! Just took a glance at your ticker. I'm praying that you get this bfp, a gift from your angel.
Stay away AF!!!!!

Thank you! I appreciate it. That's what I keep saying too, that I hope it's a gift from her! If she's anything like me, it'll probably be hah. I was born late on 5/4 & weighed 5 lbs 4 oz. I'm a planner like no ones business lol.

And I looked at a site about when Edd would be, and obviously finding out, it'd be around the one year of her becoming an angel, our gender ultrasound would be around our first wedding anniversary & he or she (if there) would be born around sometime around our birthdays! Husbands is 4/30. Lol.

Don't you worry I will bringing my phone! :)

Aaw nicki I hope so to! This is bfp group so COmE ON!!!!! How sensitive are the tests u av been using? I was 15muil or whatever it's measured it in and I was getting ain't on them an nothin on the 25 one. Then eventually (yesterday) it showed up on the 25 one. Must av doubled thurs night??

I am guessing I must ov'd about 2 weeks ago as it's only just showing up properly now. So that makes me about 4weeks? Must av ov'd when I had that random 3-4 day bleed....

Still getting these stomach pains tho (???) haven't been sick or anythin, just a not very nice dull ache, sort of like a stitch low down., a bit on the left. Goin drs Tuesday morning when my dr is back in

Disney - try not to stress about what u can't feel. An not everyone just knows either. Look a jules! I didn't 'know' either, I got a squinter that made me start thinkin I could b. I still didn't know for sure, just thought I could be. The test says u r then u will say 'I knew it' ha xxx

10 dpo.
Yes the lighting is really awful but it's 5 am here and still dark in the house!

Im Really terrible at capturing these suckers on my camera, but in real life it's looking ok!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
I'm only 8-9dpo and I shouldn't have tested yet but did with fmu this morning. I thought I saw a REALLY REALLY faint line. I'm not sure though. Maybe I just want it so bad I'm seeing things? I took 4 pics but I just uploaded the first one on here ..

Attachments

• BFP? #1.jpeg
    BFP? #1.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 12
When I click On it, I can see the start of the line! Which is what you would expect for 8/9 dpo!
The only thing is that those damn blue tests are notorious for being evil... I hope that's not the case!
Take a dollar tree one!!!

Thanks you jules, nicki and katie for the support!! I can't wait till you go today Nicki and upload us a pic!!
Jules - How exciting, keeps looking darker and darker!! :) How many more days?

Just a few more pics but still either the faintest lines ever or nothing.

Attachments

• BFP #4?.jpeg
    BFP #4?.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 8
  • BFP #2?.jpeg
    BFP #2?.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 5
I know my husband told me that he can see something possibly VERY faint but he is nervous that its just the blue line underneath it. Is that what you are referring to as the "evil" aspect of these tests? lol

I'm going to have him drive me to the dollar tree today when he gets home in about an hour!

Disney do you have a diff type of test for tomorrow am? I do think I see a faint line! I'm just hoping its not a false one. Go post these pics in the test section and see what people think. I've never used blue dye tests.... Do a pink one!!!!
Do you have any dollar ones around? Or 88 cent walmart ones are pink too!

I have a few more tests here ( FRER and dollar ones) so ill be testing for a few more days. I ESP want to get past wed thurs bc that would be when AF is due. Really I want to get my blood tests done and over with so I can know it's progressing well, but I have kinda of a problem with dr/ ins right now. My OB ( who I LOVE) is not in network for our new ins.... I sobbed about that. So Im gonna call their office and see if there's anything we can do, but not hopeful. For out of network drs it's a $5000 deductible and $10000 out of pocket... Can NOT afford that :(
Really dnt want to find a new dr and start all over for my last pregnancy. I want MY OB to deliver my llast baby. boo

Yes. That's how I mean they are evil. They are notorious for Evaps. Showing the line underneath that's not a true positive. But that's not all cases and so I hope yours is the faint bfp!! Go get that dollar test woohoo!

Thanks for your support Jules! I'm nervous too that it's an evap. I'm going to get dollar store pink dye tests for tomorrow!! Those were rite Aid brand early response.

I'm SO sorry to hear about your ins/OB. Ughh!! Insurance companies rule everything now a days. It's sick! I recently had to change my OB because I moved and I'm nervous for how she will be too. I can imagine how u must feel. I was almost crying having to change my OB and I wasn't even pregnant! Talk to them thou, if you are a long term patient which u r, a lot of times they will discount your bills so u can private pay and still keep costs down!

I def see a super faint line Disney! Hoping you're on your way to getting a bfp! :). And yes some blue ones can be evil, but hopefully that dollar tree test will be a little more darker to see the line!

Awe Jules, I really really hope you get an awesome doctor or your doctor back! :) I just hate that there are so many rules nowadays. It's insane!

I'm gonna go with a new doctor this time. I wish I could really just have one, but unfortunately their are groups because of being so close to the hospital & they want you to try & see all of them.

I'm excited & nervous at the same time. I've been trying not to get my hopes up. Still no af though. And woke up with a random sore throat and stuffy nose this morning.

Yeah, my OB was one guy. Every appt I had him, I knew for delivery Iwould have HIM. HS just a really good person, calling me at home etc... I had some problems post partum both times and he is awesome. I just feel like my care won't ever be the same somewhere else.
I know his office would lower the bill, but I would still have to pay something for his services, understandably, then I would still have to pay towards my in network deductible for the baby and my hospital stay, test etc. if I had a in network dr, everything would go towards just one deductible, instead of 2 separate ones....
Ha so confusing, but yeah. It just sucks. I am so upset, but crying about it won't change anything. I just have to accept it and move forward and make decisions i guess

Good luck nickie!

Ahh looking at that ticker on the bottom of your sig Jules! Sooo exciting!!

I didn't end up taking a test at my friend's house today, but I did buy a 3 pack of FRERs tonight, haha. I am ready for the morning. I'm a bit nervous, but hoping since two different tweakers both said they saw a line (but with some dye run) that I'll get my BFP tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->