Maybe? - yes, she's here *updated*

It didn't do anything last time, OH keeps whinging that it's a wasted day.. Yeh because that's my fault! :dohh:

:hugs: hope they pick up for you hon and it's not too much longer to wait :hugs: xxx

Still pregnant!

Getting stronger and stronger, been for a walk etc etc, just need them to get closer, they're lasting about a minute

Yeh! I hope she decides to hurry up, they're really painful! And I'm wanting to go to the birthing centre, at this rate I'll just go straight to hospital for an epidural :xmas13:

aw no you can do it. 24 hours down!

you can do it have you got something like a tennis ball to get your OH to massage your back with , have you tried taking a bath? or a couple of paracetamol?

Haha, I hope so, just wish things would get a move on.. And that they're actually making me dilate!

you can do it have you got something like a tennis ball to get your OH to massage your back with , have you tried taking a bath? or a couple of paracetamol?

Oh my OH is flippin useless, unless I'm screaming at him demanding to go to the birthing centre hes no use, but I'll leave him to it, cba with him bein grumpy if we're up all night :haha:

Might take some parecetemol if I can find some!

Bounce bounce bounce

:cloud9: well done! Name, weight?!

Ooh! Congratulations!!! details please! xx

Yay! Well done! Can't wait for update! Hope you're OK xx

Hey ladies. Will write a full birth story when I'm home, what an amaising time though.. Almost makes me want to do it again! :haha:

She was born at 15.49, 19th November weighing 7lbs12 (exactly the same as her brother!)

I'm feeling brilliantly she's spent most of the night wanting to be constantly on the breast, my mum stayed the night with me she has been such a great help!

She hasn't got a name yet, OH still is on cloud 9 really so gonna wait to see when he decides to hit back on earth :haha:

Well done Shortie :) can't wait to read your birth story and find out name etc.. x

Shes beautiful congrats. Name wise I think she looks like a Sophie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->