Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

wiggler hun, if they dont scan you, or they do and dont see anything do not panic!!!! Remember it is very very early for your little bubs and sometimes they like to hide. Bleeding in early pregnancy is common. is it just when you wipe? Is the pad getting blood on it? It can look way worse on tissue then it actually is. :hugs: hun and do keep us posted, thinking of you xxx

Will be leaving soon, OH just got back, its when I wipe but the pad is getting a little bit on it.

OH is being brilliant, lots of cuddles and reassurance.

Joshua's is changing George's babble into really random Welsh words lolol George is sort of saying, 'ummm meh' just babbling and Joshua is like 'da iwan hogyn, yr mair' (well done boy, the mayor) or something like that lol crazy child lolol

Heyy how do you cope with all the windows :rofl: I have 1 FB, 1 BnB and thats it and I just leave the page as it is if I cant keep reading then I just carry on scrolling when i come back :rofl:

Mummy Eilidh will need cake before August you meanie lolol Where did you pack OH, MIL and kids off to?

Heyy how did the babys sleep for you? George has to be tired for me to cuddle him to sleep, if he isnt ready or he is way over tired no way will he let me, then its a pat bum job lol

Milos Ava is just amazing she looks so so ickle to be walking like such a big girl :cloud9: Loved the pictures of them you put on yesterday Milo looks so grown up like a proper little boy now! He has changed so much in this last 18mths of getting to know you guys xxxx

Wiggler hopes you is ok :hugs:

morning span and 24 :hi: 24 did you decide if you were going to take Sam to the HV hun?

George didnt wake when I took him upstairs and he went down in his COT! lol And slept through, so ermmm thinking that maybe I should start to take him up a little bit earlier each night and hopefully get him to sleep in the cot for the evening :shrug:

I think its time to get the shape sorter toy out George got for Christmas!! He has mastered the FP roll arounds treehouse now - same balls but smaller target, and he can get the ball in the wiggle bug :cloud9: I didnt think he'd be poking shapes in holes yet so kept the shape sorter boxed, but going to unpack it later!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql531wtF2b8&feature=youtu.be

In A&E now, OH has taken the kids to the shop cos Dylan was playing up. Hope i am seen soon :(

Why you gone to A&E hun you might be there hours!!! Dont you have an EPU???

I am desperate to find that tree house but it seems to have been discontinued. :devil: xx

Oh no :(

Do you want it new? Im sure Ive seen one on Ebay before? Though I refuse to buy from there because people are just ripping off with postage charges :grr: lol

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Aro...C91W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331541609&sr=8-1

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fisher-p...s_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item35ba38ba3b

I did look on ebay, but as you say the postage on most is ridiculous!
The amazon one looks good, but soooo expensive again - When I was googling I saw that sainsburys sold it for £14.99 a while back. :grr: xx

Does this looks similar new>

https://www.elc.co.uk/Fisher-Price-Topsy-Tumblers-Drop-'n'-Surprise-Funhouse/133410,default,pd.html

Did they really???

I think George's was £30, his gumball was £15.. though the balls are stupidly expensive :dohh:

Oh no... I left George on his play mat while posting and he has got the lid off his cup AGAIN water everywhere... i cant get that bloody lid off half the time how does he do it :dohh: glad he's not dressed for the day yet... best go clean dry and dress him lol

oh there is one in Colchester if that is near you?

Does this looks similar new>

https://www.elc.co.uk/Fisher-Price-Topsy-Tumblers-Drop-'n'-Surprise-Funhouse/133410,default,pd.html

Same principle I guess :thumbup: but when Georges balls land ont he discs it plays music to him and spins them round which he finds exciting. And his balls mix and match for the range. But yes it looks like the top half of the toy xxxx

Wozers, the balls are expensive - £25.99. :saywhat: xx

I know :dohh: I got mine 2nd hand I got a bag of 10 for £7 posted I think or £8 :shrug: loland some others along the way.

my mobile is working, nor Joshua's both say 'emergency calls only' :shrug: but im waiting to hear off OH :grr:

very sick little elle bean here tonight- she woke at 10, got her back to sleep. woke at 11, felt warm so gave tylenol, got her back to sleep. woke at 11:45 with a fever of at least 101 (38.33), i say "at least" because thats how high the thermometer got before she threw it across the room :dohh: managed to bring her down with cool rags- she and I set up in the chair and dozed a bit from 12:30am to almost 2, when I woke to her burning up! her fever had jumped back up to 102.2 (39) . am now constantly wiping pulse points and brow , and have brought it down again, but it's been a fight. she can have more tylenol in 1/2 hour- if it keeps spiking while on tylenol 'i'll have to send hubby out for ibuprofen - they've never run fevers, 'i don't have any in :cry:
she has drifted to sleep as i type this (took forever one handed :wacko: ) poor baba :nope:

wiggler - think positive hon- and new is right- all they should see at this point is what looks like an empty sack. IF you get lucky you may see more, but doubtful they'll have a machine that powerful
:hug:

Having a scan tomorrow. Just got in, I have been told to rest up.

Wiggler- :hugs: feet up and do nothing all day! But honestly bleeding is very common, I had it with Aaron, when I wiped and a little on a pad, I didn't even want to breath in case I made it worse.

I've got aarons scan pics at:
5 weeks 1 day - featal pole & sac (it's that tiny I had to hold pic over a bulb)
6 weeks 6 days - featus
8 weeks 6 days - jellybean (round circle with 4 dots)

I got warned on the 5week scan I mightened see anything as it was very early, so don't worry if they dont see anything or everything, they'll probably book you in again for 1-2 weeks time.
Find your local EPU they might scan you today!?

Heyy- :hugs: to Elle, hope her temp has gone down

New- secretly video him and see how he gets the top off lol. It's the same with medicine bottles, you have to give them to kids to get them open :dohh:
George is doing great with his balls:thumbup:

24/7 - have you tried your local gumtree? Or go supermarket compare site!

Milos- what's your plans today? Ava looks soo teeny walking but so cute

Mummy- when's your next trip to mcdonalds for a poppy party :blush::haha:

Aarons been splish splash in the bath and I think we may go to the park later if they grey cloud shifts is arse :grr:

I think I've found aarons christening outfit :happydance:
John Lewis - White linen short sleeved shirt with a powder blue knitted tank top and either white or powder blue trousers :cloud9:

Or I could buy the same shirt in next cheaper, me mam knit him his tank top and buy powder blue shirts/trousers and save £20:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->