Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Its the EPU who are scanning me tomorrow, they will only scan the same day if there is SEVERE bleeding and cramping, I have to go straight back if I get any heavy bleeding or cramps. I'm all cozy on the sofa and refusing to move, Dylan has FINALLY calmed down from the mega tantrums and madam is asleep, OH is taking them out this afternoon so I can sleep and my mum is coming up tomorrow to take me to the scan.

They did warn me that they might not see much, but they said if that happens I'll have to go in wednesday for bloods.

Dylans rash has changed again, it looks just like excema now :dohh: Strange child.

Glad you're getting the chance to rest up. Hope things calm down and the scan goes well tomorrow. X

Wiggler- are you having any cramping, hon? Lie down STAY DOWN, tell OH and Dylan they need to pretend you are a princess today, turn a game out of it with Dylan so he'll go fetch you things :) And try not to worry- I had my period the first month with ALLof my pregnancies :hugs2:

Span- LOVE your avatar picture, hon! Hoping you all are doing well? Any desire to join the knocked up group we have going in here? :haha: Just to be VERY clear, (Ahem, HARVEY :growlmad: :lol: ) I am NOT one of them! But we do have 2 expectant mamas, looking for more to join them and torture us dieters with their food cravings! :rofl:

Oh, speaking of dieting- Hubby is off at the store getting ibuprofen for Elle (Fever sitting right at 101 WITH tylenol, so going to double up now) and he's getting me breakfast- I told himto just get me someting from the store- never specified to remember my diet :blush: Wonder what it will be???

No cramping at all, and the bleeding seems to have died down, which I can only see as a good thing. Everyone in the flat is asleep apart from me, im exausted but too worried to sleep. OH is being amazing, waiting on me hand and foot, so I thought he deserves a little nap, Dylan was really really playing up earlier, but poor little monkey was tired, madam is in a lovely mood today, very snuggly which is cheering me up.

My mum is being amazing, she is ringing and texting, she has lost a baby before so she knows just how worried I am, she asked why I didn't tell her I was pregnant before and when I told her I wanted to suprise her with a scan pic she got really teary :cry: She is coming over tomorrow and coming to the scan with me and OH is looking after the kids.

Poor Elle :hugs: :hugs: I hope she gets better soon. Oooh I always tell OH to get me a surprise, he normally brings back something I hate :rofl: I hope your hubby gets you something delish!

Span- LOVE your avatar picture, hon! Hoping you all are doing well? Any desire to join the knocked up group we have going in here? :haha: Just to be VERY clear, (Ahem, HARVEY :growlmad: :lol: ) I am NOT one of them! But we do have 2 expectant mamas, looking for more to join them and torture us dieters with their food cravings! :rofl:

Oh, speaking of dieting- Hubby is off at the store getting ibuprofen for Elle (Fever sitting right at 101 WITH tylenol, so going to double up now) and he's getting me breakfast- I told himto just get me someting from the store- never specified to remember my diet :blush: Wonder what it will be???

Ahem heyy who's the one still stating she was pregnant :shrug: I was merely pointing it out to you so people didn't think you were up the duff again :winkwink::haha:

:hugs: to elle, is she teething?

Ooh I wonder what hubby comes back with :shrug: maybe he's remembered your diet and got you a salad :rofl: :blush:

Aww wiggler hun:hugs: It is common to bleed, I bled in most of my pregnancies too:hugs: Just rest up and take it very very easy! I echo the others, you may see something tomorrow but its probably too early for more than a sac.

Heyy, wonder what your surprise will be! Sorry little Elle is poorly :(:hugs: We do ibuprofen here too, my lot do not respond to tylenol at all. Hope she feels better asap:hugs:

New, hope you're having a great day with OH:happydance: :rofl: at Joshua and George! Eilidh has a thing about emptying cans, bottles and cups of liquid:haha:

24, wow thats expensive for balls:wacko: Hope you sort something out! Hows Sam today?

Harvey, not been mcdonalds in awhile so I'm thing friday night poop party:dohh: You got time to get here and join the fun :plane::haha: Loving the christening outfit idea! Did you get to park? If your mam can do it try and save the money:thumbup:

Milos hope you're having a good day? Avas adorable and Milo really has changed:cloud9:

Span :wave:

So Eilidh did wake up over and over and over again:dohh: She hasnt slept through in well over 2 months :( I'll post her out to anyone that wants and I'll through in a BOGOF of Ruaridh to the lucky taker:haha:

OH is asleep on the floor and Bethany is spitting all over his face and dribbling in his ear :rofl:

I just went to the loo and the blood is turning brown, is that a good thing?

I'll take her!!!!!!! But, ummm, no way to put this politely, ummm, you can keep the star fish shower! :rofl: I would love to have him come show me how to action faster with a walking stick, though... hmmmmm Will have to re-consider this :winkwink: I wonder where I'll tell hubby we're going to squeeze two more kids in here? :haha:

The ibuprofen seems to be helping a lot- I haven't held her down to take her temp (seriously, it's a screaming wrestling match for 2 minutes :dohh: ) but I would say is about 99 to 100 maybe- low grade and manageable. I don't think she's teething with a fever that high and that stubborn, but I could be wrong- these two have broken all my other pre-conceived notions about babies :dohh:

Hubby brought me frozen breakfast sandwiches, like McBreakfast ones you heat up yourself- I thought they would be :sick but ended up really good! I am currently fighting the urge to have a second one :blush: :munch:

"Although bleeding can sometimes be an early sign of miscarriage, you'd develop tummy cramps as well, and the bleeding would get heavier. "
https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/antenatalhealth/physicalhealth/vaginalspottingorbleeding/

Wiggler- read this, then breathe for me, k? :p

Mmmmm sounds yummy :cloud9:

A few piccies of madam, you can even see her hair :cloud9: sorry they are big.

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg705/scaled.php?server=705&filename=015tn.jpg&res=medium

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg811/scaled.php?server=811&filename=016uuc.jpg&res=medium

Thanks for the link Heyy, I feel a lot more positive after reading it. I have already decided if the scan shows everything is fine tomorrow then this baby will be grounded until they move out for scaring the bejeezus out of me.

That sounds fair to me! If you remember, the girls are grounded as soon as they are old enough to know what being grounded IS, because they made me miss the Prince concert. TWICE. :growlmad:

Awwww so cute:cloud9:

Mmm breakfast sandwich :drool: Starfish shower :rofl: Glad the temp is coming down a bit, I've found they can get random high fevers for absolutely no reason! Anja used to get scary high, like 104/105 that wouldnt respond, the amount of times we had to go take her to hospital and it would always go down within the day and she had no sign of lurgy other than temp:wacko:
Heyy you need empty your inbox:haha:

OH is taking the kids out soon, they are awake now and full of energy. They are tiringme out just from watching them.

Dylans rash has lost all the colour and is just bumpy now :happydance:

Mummy- It's emptied- AGAIN LOL _ I just emptied that sucker yesterday, AND the day before! LOL
I guess with all the hubbub yesterday it just filled up quick :dohh:

Did you find out if it was measles for sure? We call Ruaridhs eczema his 'bumpies' when it flares:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->