Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

They never took bloods, just said it was, even though it didn't look like german measles rash and he didn't have a temp. I really do think it was an allergy/viral rash now though, german measles rash doesn't dissapear this fast.

Had a lovely morning and been to the park which was lovely, and Sam really enjoyed it. When I first put him in the swing he looke abit unsure, and then ten seconds later he was trying to climb out and hanging upside down out of it.

Been to the clinic and he hasn't lost or gained, but has dropped way off his line now. My usual HV wasn't there but the other one seemed nice. She said if Sam had lost alot of weight she would have sent us straight to the hospital, but as he hasn't she said to make a GP appointment for tomorrow as it has been going on for so long now, and my usual HV will send us a dietician appointment. She seemed very sympathetic to my concerns that he has coeliac disease, and thinks the GP will refer us to the hospital for him to have a test as it is a strong possibility. I spent my pregancy wishing so much he didn't have it, and I will be heartbroken if he does. The guilt I already feel is huge and I really hoped if he did have it he would atleast be able to get through childhood without knowing so he was free to eat and enjoy himself as he wished. She agrees it isn't illness, teeth or anything like that, and couldn't really offer any advice other than to keep trying and hope he suddenly decides to eat again.

Wiggler, so glad the bleeding is slowing down. :hugs: xx

Aww- 24 :hugs: the good news is, hon- that you know how to eat that way, and maybe starting off from the beginning means he won't know any different- I think I told you my nephew (11) has just been diagnosed, poor tyke cried when they told him. He's already allergic to all nuts, most fruits and soy... a lot, in other words! But we are now on the hunt for gluten free kid friendly foods- I'll keep the recipes in my arsenal if you find you need them later :)

ok sorry in advance for typos george i s helping me to type :dohh: lol

24 Im glad you follo wed your instincts tr,rbtytytrrr, i md dr rrr rrrrr v ok my turn - hun heyy is right if it is coleic then he'll never know the difference and hopefully will make it a little easier on him. You have nothing at all hunni to feel guilty for, please dont get yourself upset over it. :hugs:

wiggler glad the bleeding has slowed down, keep us posted tomorrow hun!!

heyy I have to empty my inbox sooooo many times a week :rofl: I dont know why Im not the chatty type of person :blush:

:hi: harvey how is you today? what you been up to?

mummy have you gotten riid of MIL now?

So I THINK george might be saying 'ta' awwww when I give him something he says 'AAAA' but i did just give him a kiss and he said 'AAAA' oh he playing hidey boo now with my clean socks :rofl:

Also had ANOTHER to do with work today :nope: still not been paid my full wages from January (should have been paid feb 24th). My work told me on the 24th they would sort it, it was their fault they had forgotten to send my forms down to head office so obviously they didnt pay me! Anyways my work told me it would be paid by BACS which is some instant thingy and Id get it in 3 days... March 12th and I STILL dont have it!! I rang head office, they said my work were wrong telling me that they have no intention of paying it until next pay on 30th march.... so I rang my office and she said 'christine dont throw anything at me now Im up to my eyes' ffs like I give a sh*t!!!! So I told her and she said she'll look into it! Thier meeting that they have called is tomorrow, I am inclined to tell them that until I get the rest of my wage I cant afford to drive as I am out of fuel and so can they put me on a local round in walking distance until then. I handed my notice in now I dont relaly care for bending over backwards!! :grr: so mad right now :grr:

do it! tell them where to stick it while you're at it! Do you guys have anything like a labor board there? a state run non-partisan 3rd party that intercedes on your behalf and can basically sue your employer for you

Thanks girls. :hugs:

Sam is being hillarious this evening - I have just hung up some washing on the airer, and Sam is taking it all off, putting it in a pile, and then rehanging it on the airer in man fashion. :rofl: xx

awww how cute!! not helpful, but cute :haha:

I should have gone straight to the CAB :dohh: by the time I get an appt i'll have kicked off and left :rofl: Im proper simmering on boiling over!

Ring your head office and tell them if they don't pay you what they owe you, you will have no choice but to speak to your solicitor :D That should make them pull their fingers out :hugs:

The blood is bright red again :cry:

24:hugs::hugs: Please dont feel guilty hun, you have absolutely no reason to! If it is coeliac then you had the experience to get him help fast, you're doing the very best for him:thumbup: Does he have any of the signs other than fussy eating? Anja's GI did suspect coeliac for her diarrhoea issues but the test was negative, still we go through stomach issues here with her daily so always here if you need to talk/vent:hugs: I do advise getting him a referral fast to a pediatric GI, ours has always been on the ball for both Anja and Eilidh with her gaining issues.xx Glad you had fun at the park, thats our favourite place too! Lol at him climbing out :rofl:

New, I have to empty mine pretty much daily too, you keep cluttering it up:dohh: :rofl: You know how I feel about your work, bloody hell hun they awful:growlmad: Hi George:baby:

Wiggler:hugs: Is it still light and not clotty? any pain? xxx

Still light and not clotty which is good, and no pain, its the not knowing what the hell is happening that is really messing my head up right now. OH is out with the kids getting KFC for dinner, he is being so amazing today.

:hugs: Its not long till tomorrow, then hopefully you can find out whats happening:hugs: Glad OH is being so considerate, hopefully KFC can live up to its hype unlike mcdonalds:winkwink:

Oh oh and NEW :argh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NEW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: :tease: :yipee::kiss:

new- thanks hun! i cant believe how much he's changed in just this short amount of time. i love how he looks grown up. i think i may need to stop letting it grow up :shrug: bath time is a real struggle with his longer hair. because of his processing disorder he wont lean his head back :nope: so its hard to wash his hair. i love that video of George. he's brilliant :thumbup:

heyy- poor Elle, hope she's feeling better. Ava woke up a lot last whining and moaning from her teeth :cry: cant believe the girls are going to start walking! :dance: i agree, lurkers talk or GTFO! :gun:

wiggler- love the piccies. she's gorgeous :flower:

24- aww. poor Sam. good luck with getting answers/help for the little man :hugs: i know Ava is tiny. she's between 5th and 10th percentile for height and weight. but her head circumfrence has fallen below the 5th :dohh:

harvey- we're back! :yipee:

happy birthday New! :cake: :hugs: :drunk:

Double post :dohh:

It would appear the BROKE BnB when they took it offline. Seriously so many errors and so much slowness. FFS! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->