Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:rofl: the Mummy Bus! :rofl:

Just got off the phone with the on-call- luckily someone different this time who was NICE- We're upping their tylenol to fit their weight better- and keeping an eye on them over night, then going to Urgent Care tomorrow as long as nothing gets worse, then it's ER tonight - I can just imagine what that cab ride is going to cost if hubby isn't home yet :wacko:
I most likely do need antibiotics, but am in the process of fixing my insurance situation and don't have coverage til the first, of course- So would really like to wait til Monday and just have to pay for an office visit :wacko:

:rofl:

I can only imagine how expensive an ER visit would be without insurance! Can you get medicaid hun? They often have a person at the ER who can sort that out there and then so you dont have to pay:thumbup: I remember they tried for us for that month we were waiting for hubbys insurance to start but we couldnt get it :(

heyy- i felt that way this week too. i could barely swallow a thing. its definitely not fun caring for two sickies when you're sick as well. right now i still have a sore throat and yellow snot :sick: same as Ava. Milo's boogies seemed to clear up already. and lucky OH isn't sick today :shrug:

mummy- mummy bus :rofl: i miss Kate Plus 8. really loved that show :thumbup: i dont think i could do 6 :nope: i'm sure my body couldn't even handle 4. i think 3 would have to be my limit :dohh:

it's 10pm, Milo is sleeping. OH is working on Ava now. though i dont hear crying anymore so i think she's out :shrug: she seems to ALMOST fall asleep, then realizes she's not, and starts bawling her eyes out. normally standing up and rocking soothes her :thumbup:

Yellow snot? :sick: Hope you guys feel better quick:hugs: I like Kate but couldn't stand Jon:growlmad:

Hope you get some decent sleep tonight Milos:sleep:

Jon came across as not understanding how Kate must've felt, being a SAHM of 8. 6 of them at once :wacko: that's your job X 3, Heyy :argh:

Didnt Jon run off with a skank too? Lol I guess Kate was a wee bit overbearing :rofl:

definitely was! :rofl: i'm not sure how i'd handle her situation :shrug:

i'm thinking we may start TTC in October :)

Morning :hugs:

Happy Mothers Day to all the mayhem mummies :hugs: Hope those in the Uk are being spoilt rotten by mayhem daddies and babies :thumbup:

I hope this sleepless phase quickly passes for you 24 and mummy :hugs:

Heyy I hope you guys are all ok, 1 more day till Monday :hugs: I cant imagine what it must be like over there with medical care, we are so lucky here huhwe moan about waiting times, but when we are ill we know we can see a doctor almost immediately at no expense :wacko: We shouldnt take this service for granted! :hugs: hun hope you and the girls are ok, and hope they havent needed ER in the night xxxxx

Milos, how lovely hope TTCing doesnt take you too long :flower:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :flower:

so what did Joshua make for you new?

My hubby gave me a card and some money, took the dog for a walk as usual and I made breakfast as we are off to church soon:wacko: (so no lie in, no breakfast in bed and straight after church he's off to the pub:grr:) but I get to spend to day alone with my gorgeous big boy:winkwink::cloud9:

My SD's are popping in after church with cards and pressies:happydance: they always buy for me and their step dad which is a lovely gesture, but then again I did raise them every weekend and holiday :winkwink: unlike their parents :growlmad:

Awww sounds like you in for a spoiling today hun :hugs:

I dont know what Joshua made yet he isnt home - he slept at my sisters :cry: He rang me when he got up to wish me happy mothers day :cloud9: then he said, erm can you hold off picking me up till 1,30pm mam, Im having fun here :grr: lol Good job he loves me in secret :haha:

I had to make my own breakfast too harvey lol and George had me up at 6.45am so no lie in, and he has been a narky baba so no snuggles... but all that aside its a lovely day :cloud9:

Oh joy, Sam eventually went back to sleep at 3, and then got up for the day at 5.45. I completely give up now, whatever I do he is just up all night and since christmas I have an hour or two of sleep each night, and now plus work! :cry:

Happy Mothers Day everyone! My hubby forgot. :roll: xx

Lol fun comes first new:winkwink::haha: I'm sure he'll spoil you later hun:flower:

It's gorgeous here today :happydance: I might take Aaron to the new estate along the road and check out their park :thumbup:

*cuggles* 24 :hugs: Happy Mothers day hun :flower: Sam didnt forget... his kisses were extra sloppy for you today to show you :winkwink: Im so sorry he isnt sleeping hun, I have no idea what to suggest. How does he sleep during the day? Does he nap or is he the same?

Its lovely here too (not as nice as yesterday on the beach though lol), we'll walk to the park later, take mams dog and the boys. I'll go get Joshua from my sisters, and bring her here too but she'll do everyones head in within an hour so will force her to walk with us to the park :haha:

Happy mothers day everyone!

I am all lurgied up, really sore throat and bad chest. Couldn't even finish my morning cuppa :cry: Going to go back to sleep soon I think.

He naps fine in the day in his carseat or bouncer, its just nights that are awful. :shrug:

Beautiful day here too. xx

Have you tried elevating his mattress? Maybe its the lying down position? You could try an adult duvet under the mattress and give it a noticeable lift, obvious not vertical lol but so that his head is higher than the rest of his body. Hows his breathing and cough now hun? Was he on a spray you said? Is he still needing that? I know this is totally not int he rule book, but have you tried settling him to sleep on his tummy? If George is having a bad night its often his cough or wheeze to blame and sleeping on his tummy seems to help :shrug:

He has a duvet on top of the mattress and it doesn't help and he rolls into his tummy in the night but eventually rolls too far and hits the bars?! :( His cough is much better now, so it's not that bothering him he is just a little monkey!

You could just suspend him from the ceiling by his feet :winkwink: even if he doesnt sleep he wount go far! lol :hugs: hun you must be exhausted xxxx Send him over to fuss with George if ever you need a night off xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->