Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

any babies got a favourite toy? Leo loves this little eeyore doll OH won for me at the fare before he was born :cloud9: He was sat in his cot earlier cuddling it and OH said he was like it this morning too. He really clings onto it :haha: We think thats going to be his comfort teddy now, OH hates it as its a "girly" doll :rolleyes:

Shh, don't tell Dylan but her favourite toys are his laptop (or mine :haha:) and his trains, but she only gets to play with them when he is in nursery though :haha: Out of her toys, he LOVES her walker and her trumpet. x x x

any babies got a favourite toy? Leo loves this little eeyore doll OH won for me at the fare before he was born :cloud9: He was sat in his cot earlier cuddling it and OH said he was like it this morning too. He really clings onto it :haha: We think thats going to be his comfort teddy now, OH hates it as its a "girly" doll :rolleyes:

Aaron loves his choo choo train, cookie jar. He had a thing for the boy doll (kevin) at baby yoga (hubby was not impressed) and he loves chloe's closet on cartoonito:blush:

George loves his giraffe and sassy rattle! he loves his litytle lion rattle too lol and his walker! lol he likes rolling his roll a rounds too lol

Me and OH still getting on amazingly well, we normally can't go 20 mins without insults, and its been 5 hours, I hope it lasts, we accept we will never be the people we were before the attack, too much has happened, but neither of us want this relationship to break down. He said he will mind the kids on Sunday morning (his next day off) for an hour so I can have some me time. What should I do?! I have to stay in the flat to make sure OH is looking after the bubbas properly.

George loves his giraffe and sassy rattle! he loves his litytle lion rattle too lol and his walker! lol he likes rolling his roll a rounds too lol

Can he move them with his mind lol. I need a video of George with his toys:baby:

Me and OH still getting on amazingly well, we normally can't go 20 mins without insults, and its been 5 hours, I hope it lasts, we accept we will never be the people we were before the attack, too much has happened, but neither of us want this relationship to break down. He said he will mind the kids on Sunday morning (his next day off) for an hour so I can have some me time. What should I do?! I have to stay in the flat to make sure OH is looking after the bubbas properly.

Read one of your good books :thumbup: and listen to your fav music:winkwink:

Can he move them with his mind lol. I need a video of George with his toys:baby:

lol no only his legs that are lazy, his hands work great lol he bowls them, or throws them :dohh:

I will try get a video for you hun, any toys in particular? lol

Sam being a monkey last night and not going to bed and chatting to himself and doing some walking. :D

https://s1087.photobucket.com/album...on=view&current=video-2012-01-25-19-27-29.mp4

https://s1087.photobucket.com/album...on=view&current=video-2012-01-25-09-49-59.mp4

lol no only his legs that are lazy, his hands work great lol he bowls them, or throws them :dohh:

I will try get a video for you hun, any toys in particular? lol

He's a typical bloke then! :haha:

Re: toys, anything that makes him move:cloud9: he's soo cute!

24 - Sam is such a cutie!!

Decided not to move again just yet (if me and OH stay together), I don't want to uproot the kids and after everything that happened Dylan needs stability, 2 6am wake up in the past week is brilliant news so I am confident he can get to a point where he wakes up later more than earlier. And also, with HA places, no matter WHERE we move to the neighbors will be able to hear him wake up early, so meh :p

Oh Sam is sooo cute!!! george was just drifting off and he heard Sams walker and is bright eyed again :haha::dohh:

Wiggler no harm putting your name on a waiting list and moving to a house should one come up!

new - we will, it gives us 5 years here, plenty of time for Dylan to grow out of his bad habits :haha:

Sam loves his walker and just walks all round the house with it now. :D

For his amazing physical development, I'm abit worried about his speech.... We go to speech and lanague group at the childrens centre, and today the lady running it, asked if I was worried about Sam's speech or hearing as he doesnt babble yet, and hasn't said any words. :wacko: How much do everyone elses babys chatter? Sam makes noises to himself, like squeaks when hes playing, but doesnt make sounds and she said he should be.... xx

George doesnt babble either hun (was one of his 'failures'on his assessment),i told hernot to worry when he is reviewed in 6 weeks I'll have him reciting shakesphere in 4 different languages! :haha: Hun, dont worry, they are tiny and they cant concentrate on it all! Right now he is enjoying his mobility and everything else will catch itself up once the novelty wears off :hugs:

Sam loves his walker and just walks all round the house with it now. :D

For his amazing physical development, I'm abit worried about his speech.... We go to speech and lanague group at the childrens centre, and today the lady running it, asked if I was worried about Sam's speech or hearing as he doesnt babble yet, and hasn't said any words. :wacko: How much do everyone elses babys chatter? Sam makes noises to himself, like squeaks when hes playing, but doesnt make sounds and she said he should be.... xx

Aaron so far does: baba, mum mum, gu gu, shreaks like a girl, he he, ha ha, suck air in his throat and talk like a frog croaking:shrug:, he jabbers to the tv:dohh:

I wouldn't worry Hun as all these babies are developing different skills at different times lol

Hun don't worry too much, every baby has their own pace. Bethany and Dylan were both VERY quiet babies. Dylan was pretty much silent til he waas almost a year old, Bethany is very very quiet too, only really makes noise when she is upset.

I thought it seemed early really and hadnt thought about, but she seemed to be hinting, that he should be saying words now - Mumma, Dadda, Babba, hiya etc and actually saying them as oppose to saying them by accident. He doesnt wave, clap etc either and she said these are signs of understanding language?! He doesnt stop rushing around, so I'm not suprised he doesnt have time to sit and develop his speech, just how she said it made me think something terrible is wrong! He chatters away to himself all day, and has happy and sad noises, just doesnt say words as such?! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->