Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:nope: Harvey dont be mean!:winkwink::rofl:

Wiggler:hugs: This place is brilliant!

New er:holly: :rofl: Talking of that I'm still waiting on getting those boobs you're sending?!

Off to mcdinner on 2 playdates, anyone want a burger??

Ditto:winkwink: can't you remember how cold the uk gets:shrug: :cold: :wacko::haha:

Chicken burger:winkwink: don't forget eilidh's thong nappies :sick: :rofl:

Can I have a diet coke please!! Have fun hunni.... erm boobs... George is taking me to court he wants sole custody so I dont own any to give you atm lol

oops :shhh: - Im not good and not speaking huh lol

:happydance: I win!!! :happydance:

:rofl: - he is just so cute he gets away with everything! lol

Attachments

• SDC11009.jpg
    SDC11009.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3
Thong nappies :rofl:

Aww Harvey, lets share some buttons OOOOO:hugs: I'll get you back a chicken burger hun, with all the stuff for flavour right?!

New, :baby: I'll let you off for now... Lol best hold of the diet coke so you sleep tonight:haha: Arrgghhh sooooo late:dohh: Please speak again:flower::kiss:

Wiggler, definately do mcdinner, screw the diet:thumbup:

Ok, I'm like 25 pages behind :wacko:

Got into a huge fight with hubby over me calling him on his grumpy shit, then telling him to get the fu** out of the bedroom in the middle of the night because he was NOT being helpful at getting the girls back to sleep. (Seriously, dude, your pissing and moaning wakes them up, you are not welcome in here!) To all this he got up this morning and told me it was the most disrespected he's ever felt, he needs to "think about it", and that our marriage is falling apart. It has issues, yes- our relationship part gets continually pushed to the back burner so that we can deal with babies, teenagers (More on that later :dohh: ) finances, family... you name it. But falling apart? C'mon, Drama Queen. Really?

Will try to catch up- but LOADS to deal with here- may be tomorrow morning before that can happen.

lol harvey I think thats the camera angle and stripey sleepsuit, he is a dink lol -definitely cute though lol

Thong nappies :rofl:

Aww Harvey, lets share some buttons OOOOO:hugs: I'll get you back a chicken burger hun, with all the stuff for flavour right?!

New, :baby: I'll let you off for now... Lol best hold of the diet coke so you sleep tonight:haha: Arrgghhh sooooo late:dohh: Please speak again:flower::kiss:

Wiggler, definately do mcdinner, screw the diet:thumbup:

:thumbup: you remembered :hugs: (then I can wipe half the Mayo and lettuce off :haha:) I've ate all my bags of buttons :blush: but I'll share yours :winkwink: :munch: :cloud9:

Got into a huge fight with hubby over me calling him on his grumpy shit, then telling him to get the fu** out of the bedroom in the middle of the night because he was NOT being helpful at getting the girls back to sleep. (Seriously, dude, your pissing and moaning wakes them up, you are not welcome in here!) To all this he got up this morning and told me it was the most disrespected he's ever felt, he needs to "think about it", and that our marriage is falling apart. It has issues, yes- our relationship part gets continually pushed to the back burner so that we can deal with babies, teenagers (More on that later :dohh: ) finances, family... you name it. But falling apart? C'mon, Drama Queen. Really?

Will try to catch up- but LOADS to deal with here- may be tomorrow morning before that can happen.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You know where we are hun if you need to shout, vent, cry :hugs:

the coffee house one? :thumbup: wtg hun!!!!

what about the agency interview?

:hugs: heyy. Everything seems blown out of proportion when your sleep deprived or really busy. Your hubby should start to appreciate how much your coping with, with soo little help! If the shoe was on the other foot would he do much better :shrug::nope: I'd suggest he concentrates on his marriage before his poker nights:winkwink:

Yup, the one at the coffee house. It'll be an extra $1200 a month before taxes (so about $800-$900 a month). The agency one never happened. The lady locked her keys in the car and couldn't make it, so it was rescheduled for tomorrow. Guess I'll cancel now.

At least with the extra money, we CAN afford to take the cat in now, and I'll likely be able to move my reversal up a couple months!

My god ladies I have the worst period cramp, Id put this on parr with my PCOS pain, except its central not ovaries ... Im not due the witch for 6-9 days yet!!! and I already ovualted a few days ago I felt that too ... blurghhh!!!!

implantation cramps! :spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::winkwink:

According to my chart on room temps 18 degrees Is ideal, but when in bed at night he needs 1 sheet n 2 layers of blanket:thumbup:

Here they tell you extra jammie layers (sleep sacks, etc) but NO pillows, blankets, sheets, quilts, bumper pads, stuffed animals... Nada :nope: until they are something like three? :shrug:
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=sid...0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&biw=1045&bih=725

Anberlin sleeps with a blanket, a bit thicker than a receiving blanket, but not as thick as a crib comforter.

I think it amusing that they recommend not sleeping with anything in the crib... but my girls sleep with each other! LOL

My gf Charlotte just sent this to me with a beautiful letter about how much she misses us- I burst into tears :cry: I havent seen her since July and haven't talked to her in about 3 months other than FB. This is her holding them <3
CharlotteandRochelleoverTIME.jpg

Harvey:hugs: Totally remembered! Posting burger now:plane:

Brandi, congratulations!!:happydance:

Heyy:hugs: Hun you are so incredibly strong. We are always here to listen when you need to vent:hugs: Gorgeous picture, thats a lovely friend you have there:cloud9:

New gorgeous pic!!! You're not helping hubbys man broodiness!! Lol hun your wee boy is a full 3+ inches longer than Eilidh, if he's a dink are you calling my peanut a short arse?? :rofl:

I dont know if I'll get on much tomorrow, going to get my gallbladder out at 8am so hugs to everyone and I'll try and catch up when I'm back. Will miss you all:hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->